Notices

Old 5 May 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow..only 18 Months Late! Nov 16 Trip AKL

So I never did get around to that trip report...😕 (my pre trippie is entitled There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow hence this one's name!)
But as we have booked our next adventure I am all excited so thought I would post my trip pics here 😊👍
This is DD aged 4 on our trip on pre travel day at Premier Inn - also Halloween hence her trick or treat gift in hand!

The view from our room pre travel day was ironically Virgin HQ! I know where you are if this flight sucks... 😂😂😂

Loved the space in PE in the bubble and all that extra space by the window (the bubbly is mine and OJ for DD in case you were wondering...)

Enjoying snacks!

She still wears that eye mask to sleep in now... 😆😆😆

Woohoo! First time using Magical Express (only flown into Sanford previously) - we're on our way!

Really pleased to get a bunk bed room - but rest assured DD slept on the bottom bunk! Very clear signage regarding minimum age for the top bunk - safety first WDW 👍

Beautiful first full day at WDW - we had booked Crystal Palace breakfast before park opening and was so peaceful and pretty around the seven seas lagoon

Just started getting parks ready for Christmas too 🎅

There it is! So strange to see the park so empty - def going to make a couple of early breakfast ADRs next trip to take full advantage

First character greet of the holiday 👌

Think she liked the stroller... plus how about that attractive trash can? 🤣🤣

Some views from the room

BBB time!

Second day at MK, first time we had seen Christmas decs so loved taking it all in - even if it was just start of November!

DD went back with her Tiana outfit to meet the lady herself 😊

DH (on the left) ended up as a knight in Enchanted Tales with Belle!

Found this quite funny as FIL is called Ken 😁

Glad we managed to get CRT for lunch even if it was the day after BBB

Epcot next - Daisy Duck meet Daisy!

You have to have the 'golfball' shot, it's the law...

Think Joy and Sadness were possibly best character meet of the trip - brilliant 😙

Love this view

Always time for face painting

Finish with some resort relaxing by the fire pit

Next day.. waiting for a bus! We did actually score a free fast pass one morning as bus took ages to arrive - I was quite happy 😊

Hollywood studios - another pre park opening breakfast ADR - gotta be the way to go, never seen such an empty Hollywood Boulevard!

A little crush developed here!

Where do these poses come from?!

Hugs for Olaf

One for DH!

Balcony beer at the end of the day!

Loved the little life jackets provided by the pool

Following day visited new Disney Springs and first time at T-REX- definitely an experience but probably won't go back next trip

Hulk smash!

Seaworld after our non park day

I love manatees 😍

Impressed DD went on and loved it!

First time trying Dippin' Dots - I enjoyed them too!

Loving the polar bear 😄

What the **** was I thinking?! I love Manta but this left me feeling ill for hours! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Much nicer start to the following day - breakfast at Ohana which was a first for all of us. Food okay but characters and location compensated

Our post breakfast park (yes I realise MK would have made more sense but we had a later reservation then it was leisurely afternoon at AK &#128521

Off on safari - messed up a bit though and did it later on the day instead of early morning..lesson learnt for next time #don'tmisstheelephants

Rivers of light hadn't opened when we were there last but did get to see the Tree of Life lit up beautifully

GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by GezzasGem - 5 May 18 10:37 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Great photos, interested to know why you wouldn't bother with TRex? We went twice during our day 1st time was amazing 2nd time we where constantly chasing food/drinks but I would go back as love the theming x
Old 5 May 18, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Hi Natalie, thank you for reading!
We did enjoy the theming but in terms of what DD eats and also speed of service, wouldn't book it again. Think it was just a bit loud and chaotic for me - I am v boring! 😄 x
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 18, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Great start, loving all the character photos.
Old 6 May 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Great photos looked like you all had an amazing time.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List