Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2 Oct 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#11
Lisa_Lollipop
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Lisa_Lollipop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 12
Day 4 is now up
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
#12
pineapple515
Earning More Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 17
Location: Teesside
I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!
pineapple515 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
Lisa_Lollipop
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Lisa_Lollipop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 12
Originally Posted by pineapple515 View Post
I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
pineapple515
Earning More Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 17
Location: Teesside
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!
pineapple515 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
Lisa_Lollipop
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Lisa_Lollipop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 12
Originally Posted by pineapple515 View Post
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!
Ooo how exciting! I will want all the tips when you get back! I fear a trip with a toddler is going to be much more challenging than one with a baby!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
#16
princess lola
Excited about Disney
 
princess lola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12
Location: Seaham

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Mobile

Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
Lisa_Lollipop
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Lisa_Lollipop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 12
Originally Posted by princess lola View Post
Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍
Oh you are so welcome, it's great to hear you enjoyed it so much!

So exciting you have a trip booked... Charlie will be a similar age when we do WDW next year so any tips when you return would be very appreciated! I'm sure a Disney trip with a toddler is going to be very different to a Disney trip with a baby!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disneyland News
On 21st October 8:51am
Disneyland California is the only major Disney theme park to not reopen after all the... Read More »
Posted in Disney Shopping
On 18th October 9:02am
Disney has reduced the price of its large soft toys by up to 50%. Bargains... Read More »
Posted in Disney Offers
On 13th October 10:56am
Disney has released details of their UK & Ireland Early Booker promotion for Spring and... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2724
CaxtonFX  $1.2827
Covent Garden FX  $1.2995
FAIRFX  $1.2635
John Lewis  $1.2738
M&S  $1.2532
Post Office  $1.2528
Sainsburys  $1.2696
TESCO  $1.2720
Travelex  $1.2669
Updated: 20:30 21/10/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0728
CaxtonFX  €1.0813
Covent Garden FX  €1.0979
FAIRFX  €1.0790
John Lewis  €1.0741
M&S  €1.0573
Post Office  €1.0559
Sainsburys  €1.0710
TESCO  €1.0728
Travelex  €1.0700
Updated: 20:30 21/10/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now