Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Sep 18, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

2014 late report-Day 14-Last Universal day

Day 14-Sunday 19th October 2014

This morning we were heading back to Universal so got a Mears taxi over for opening time.

Today our plan was to get on plenty of rides! So we started off on Forbidden Journey which we queued 30 minutes for and really enjoyed our final ride on it.
Next we popped to Flight of the Hippogriff which felt really unsafe for adults as the cars are so small

We then rode both sides of Dragon Challenge before hitting up Jurassic Park.

Next up was Spider-Man and then The Hulk.

We went over to Cat in a Hat next which was fun and really spinny. As we were in the area we queued for the Sky High trolley which took 30 minutes to get on which Arron wasn't best pleased about!

After the ride we popped to the bakery and I got a Whoopie Pie which was very cakey so much more filling than I imagined.

Arron realised he was hungry at this point so we popped to Dino Digs for chicken tenders and fries.

After these we were done in IOA so hopped onto the Hogwarts Express which the terrible Hermione voice actress

We decided to actually go on Disaster! which was fun, but then when the fire/flood effects were supposed to happen they didn't and we were forced to evacuate, this took a while and it was very hot!
We got an Express pass for another ride because of this.

We kept the pass until later and went to ride The Mummy next, then wandering into Diagon Alley to take a few photos, Gringotts wait was 75 minutes so we decided to give that a miss.
However, we goit approached by an American guy and his son who had 2 spare passes as family didn't want to ride.

This was awesome as we queued together and only waited 15 minutes and went our separate ways afterwards. Super nice people!

After this we used our other Express pass for Transformers.

We went from here to the Springfield HHN holding pen. Arron was skyping his friend Dan when they opened the lines at 5.40. I was unimpressed as he had wandered off somewhere and left me waiting for him!

We rushed the Halloween house and were through it within 12 minutes! So we went over to Dollhouse of the Damned next.

There was only 4 of in the house as it was so early, which was amazing but terrifying as there was no one to follow

Next up was AVP when the park must've opened offocially as it was busier. It wasn't a scary house but the puppets were awesome and the predators were super tall.

We went to ride the Mummy where were only 4 of us on the ride which was amazing! and we re-rode straight after. On the first ride the kid next to me was bawling but his mum was laughing and it was just really funny

Giggles and gore house followed and then we were hungry!

So we went back to Springfield where Arron got a Krustyburger and a drink of some description and I got a Ribwich and a Flaming Moe.

Food was fine but I prefer the Chicken and Waffle sandwich

We went to see Rocky Horror next which we really enjoyed so its a shame it wouldn't be back next year!

After getting out of the show the queues were really long including The Mummy!

So at this point we made the executive decision to head to AMC on Citywalk and watch Halloween in cinema at 11pm.

It was absolutely freezing in the cinema but I managed to have a nap or 5

Straight after the film we got a taxi home and went to bed.
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List