Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Dec 18, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Millers Ale House - Champions Gate

Anyone eaten here? I've seen it a few times over various visits but not made it in. How's the food in this particular one? I'd like to take my Dad there as he likes his beer and I know they have a wide range on tap. Any feedback is appreciated!

TIA!

Edited at 07:30 PM.
act1980 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We have been in a few times. The food is fine and the restaurant is clean - I would say on a similar par to Chillis.
Don't forget to sign up on their website before you go as we had a free appetiser.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by walden64 View Post
We have been in a few times. The food is fine and the restaurant is clean - I would say on a similar par to Chillis.
Don't forget to sign up on their website before you go as we had a free appetiser.

Michelle
Hi Michelle.

Thanks for the tip! Have you been for lunch and dinner? I’m wondering if we should go in the evening as I would assume there will be a better atmosphere? We’re only in Orlando for a few nights so time is tight.

Thanks!
Old 14 Dec 18, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Eaten dinner here a few times and would recommend it, it does fill up fast as it is popular so if you are not going early you may have to wait for a table.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

we were there last week... I guess it depends on expectations. The atmosphere of an evening was "OK" lots of locals in watching nfl, the food was very average tbh. Certainly not something I'd go back for.
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggers friend
Imagineer

We've been past a few times when staying at West Haven, but it has always been busy.

Have been to their outlet on the 192 and the one just past Crossroads and have found the food fine.
1991/92/95HI MGE;97Cali&Disneyland;98St Petes&Kiss;00C'water&Dixie Landings;02S'hern Dunes;05Coasts,Keys,Magic;06Indian Ridge;07Ind Ridge;08Sanibel&Ind Ridge;09Sarasota&Ind Ridge;10Sanibel&Ind Ridge;11Ind Ridge;12Sanibel&WestHaven;13W.Haven;14Sanibel&W.Ha ven;15Sanibel&W.Haven;15W.Haven;16Panhandle&Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel&Loma Vista;18 Gulf Coast/StAg/W.Haven;19 Sanibel/Venice Bch/W.Haven
tiggers friend is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

It's ok. Portions are as ever large. But wouldn't be my first choice if I was only there for a few days. But then I am not a great fan of a sports bar.

Either way, hope you (and your dad) have a great trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the replies guys! Perhaps I’ll just take him in there for a few beers and skip the food! 😊

Is there a better one though? It’s a chain so I’m assuming some will be better than others.
Old 14 Dec 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
WB72
Imagineer

We have always had a bit of a wait at the Championsgate one, up to an hour. The 192 we haven't had to wait for. Food is fine at both. I like my beer though and it has a good selection so I like to visit each trip.
WB72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 18, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

We really enjoyed the food here, and went back twice in our holiday. The place was clean, friendly. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I'm not a fan of sports bars but this was a great wee place to stop at, for food.