Notices

Old 10 Sep 19, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyFan
Earning More Ears

A Fleeting Visit To WDW - Epcot

We have arrived at Epcot to the Jammin Chefs playing.

First stop Spaceship Earth again

Heading over to Soarin now. I still prefer the California one as you feel like you're more immersed in it.

Next we are using a fast pass for Test Track.

We made this beauty.

My new car

Now onto Mission Space!

I'm Disney bounding as Peter Pan today with my Peter Pan ears.

Next stop Journey Into Your Imagination

We then headed around the World Showcase and had a look round the food and wine festival. We got this Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi dip from just outside of World Showcase at Coastal Eats. This was mum and dads favourite of all the things we tried. I'm not a seafood fan so didn't even try it.

We got the Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef from Thailand. This was good but has a really hot after kick so don't eat too much at once!

Then in Mexico we got the Capirotada de Chocolate, Mexican Sangria and Clasica Reyes Margarita. We really enjoyed all of these and I particularly loved my first experience at trying Sangrias.

We then used a fast pass for Frozen Ever After

Then mum got the Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese as she felt she had to try it due to her Swiss heritage. However she found it a bit bland.

We tried the Korma chicken in India. We enjoyed this one.

We tried the Spanish-Style Paella in Spain. This was tasty but a bit too dry.

I then had the Pollo from Italy. This was delicious and definitely a good choice for fussy eaters like myself!

We were absolutely sweltering so hopped into the American Adventure for a cool down.

We saw the Voices of Liberty. They were great and sang a Disney medley and a song from the Greatest Showman.

I then had my all time favourite Disney snack, the American Dream. It's two slushies separated by Whippy Icecream.

We then headed to Belgium stand and had the Golden Malted Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate. This was incredible and my favourite food from what we had tried.

Mum had the Golden Malted Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote. She really enjoyed this too.

We then headed to Disney Springs in the evening. I love the atmosphere here with the street performers and the quiet places to drink.

We got some ribs at Morimoto Street Food after recommendation from my sister.

They were delicious!

Of course a trip to Disney Springs is never complete without a visit to the World of Disney.

I had to buy this T-shirt as I've never seen a more accurate depiction of my personality.

We finished the night heading to the Boathouse for a drink. We were disappointed to find out they had gotten rid of the comfy chairs in the harbour area but the atmosphere was still great.

I had the lemon drop martini.

Mum had the coconut mojito.

It was a lovely way to finish a rather hot and hectic day.

MickeyFan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by MickeyFan - 11 Sep 19 3:27 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thanks for all the lovely photos. The waffle with berries started my mouth watering!
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

You got so much done, a really good day with a nice cocktail to finish.