Notices

Old 26 Sep 19, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
:) Going Out in a Blaze of Glory - Our Summer of Sorcery 2019. The Completed Final Trip. x

Welcome... Welcome..Welcome… do sing along whilst you read

Welcome back to anyone who has read before, the very fact you have clicked at least shows you are interested in what you read before and hopefully even found some handy tips for your own trips to The Magic.

If you are reading for the first time - welcome and just be assured the previous six trips have always got to the end and your winter/ Spring and early summer reading is heading this way

The earliest ever start to a trip report- I've beaten last year by 23 hours and with more time to write than I have ever had before, I'm hoping for a early finish too

Every comment is always appreciated as it really does make me keep typing and I do try to reply to everyone with a question either on the main thread or by PM.

If you click on the Thread Tools Icon above you can subscribe to this thread and receive an alert when a new day is posted - I will ensure this index is updated with each post

Hope you enjoy the journey.

For one last time...

In Glorious Spectromagic, I present,

Going Out in a Blaze of Glory - Our Summer of Sorcery 2019

If you want to read what has happened before - you can read all of our trip reports by just clicking here

2019 will be indexed below, but first, let me introduce the cast for the curtain call!

Me - chief planner/ dibber and a presenter on the new podcast - The Great British Mickey Waffle - Episode links are here I'll say it once, part of this trip involves my half century celebrations

My DW, who simply puts up with my own desire to be in Florida, yet also knows it is her only time in the year in which she does not need any allergy medication nor an inhaler for asthma.

As mentioned in previous trip reports - and even more worthy of mention again – it is her full time working that means we can do all of this stuff. Thank you! xx
We celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary - always an excuse to look at how young we used to be before the kids turned up

Eldest DS Josh 15 – Again summer golf chances messed up , although an offer to spend a month in the UK was declined. GCSE results day meant we had an early start and finish this year ( you could sense the nerves rising as the holiday wore on) At least it was his 16th birthday just a few days after

Youngest DS Joe 12 – Drummer and the comedian in the family
( sometimes inadvertently) his golf has improved 100% again since last year and is the only member of the family to have played at Twickenham. Before the All Blacks game last Autumn

Everything else is in the Pre-trip report - it is well worth a read as it explains how we ended up with some bargain flights and a whole lot more

You can read it by clicking here

Welcome to 2019 - Going Out in a Blaze of Glory

Pre- Trip Report and intro - well worth a read Just Click here for the start of 2019

The Prologue/ Grand Depart 2019 is here - just click to read

Travel Day

Day 1 - From Boca Raton to The Yacht Club and Epcot

DAY 2- Epcot to AK and The Captain!

DAY 3 - MK, Epcot fun and Chefs de France

DAY 4- Hotel , Studios and a Hooley!

DAY 5 - Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Sanaa

DAY 6 - Animal Kingdom, Flight of Passage, a pool afternoon then a Moroccan surprise in Epcot

DAY 7 - Golf, Studios and our 20th Wedding Anniversary - plus The Yachtman's Steakhouse

DAY 8 - 18hrs, 3 Parks, Teppan Edo and much more!

DAY 9 - Dibb Meet, Epcot and a food galore day! Cape May Café especially!

DAY 10 - Rain or Sweat in the Summertime

DAY 11 - From The Yacht Club to the Villa

DAYS 12 and 13 in one post! - Days off or Shopping fest? you choose!

DAY 14 - The Kingdom of free parking!

DAY 15 - An Animal Kingdom Roll 'em!

DAY 16 - A surprise, a birthday and you really should have told me!

Day 17 - The day after the the day before!

Day 18 - Putting, 3-2-1,Sorcery, MK and Fantasmical Fun!

Day 19- Oak Trail Golf plus an Orange Lake afternoon and evening

Day 20 - Springs, Studios - a Missing Forky and a Lyft driver who should be on TV!

Day 21 - Farewell Magic Kingdom

Day 22- Epcot, Forky and Football

Day 22 bonus reading! Forky Around the World (Showcase)

DAY 23 - The road to Clearwater

DAY 24 - The Curse of Clearwater

DAY 25- Cloudburn in Clearwater!

DAY 26 - South to Sunshine at Doral

DAY 27/28 and beyond - That's all Folks!

- And that my friends is where the story ends

Thank you for reading, commenting and living the magic with us xx

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.

Edited at 01:59 AM.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Looking forward to this one!
Old 26 Sep 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Wedding anniversary and big birthdays, what celebrations 🎉
Looking forward to your report and hoping GCSE results were good 😀
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Our pre travel/ Prologue/ pre trip/ grand depart day is here

a journey to the airport with a moment I hope we never experience ourselves.

Just click here to read

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Subscribed and ready to read along! Boys look all grown! And you both look so young in your wedding photo! Many congrats on 20 years and the big 50..
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Subscribed and ready! Pre-trippie looks good and I have time to read up on previous ones!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Love your reports, thanks for starting a new one!
Old 29 Sep 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Following
Old 30 Sep 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
bootsie
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Following! We don't have a trip planned so will live vicariously through your brilliant reports ☺
bootsie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Congratulations on making 20 years 😂 👍🏻 And Celebrating your 50th.

Wow Josh looks so grown up - pretty sure his results will have been brilliant so a big well done to him too!

Wow Joe at Twickenham 😎. Hope it was an awesome experience and he enjoyed every minute of it, although again, I’m pretty sure he did. 😃

Really looking forward to reading this trippie as all your previous ones have been a joy to read not only for the great tips and ideas but also to read the joy and love you all have for each other (and as a family together) whilst having the most incredible fun on holiday.

KBD XX
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List