Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports Download the app for iOS or Android
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less
Unread 4 Nov 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Discovery Cove

So today we are currently at DC . We bought the Florida tix offer and everything was dandy at check in so this is my bargain day . 😀😀The sun is shining , the food fabulous and it's not busy . We arrived at 9:45 and went for breakfast which is served until 10:30 , then lunch is 11.00-3:30pm .

Restaurant

Banana slushy , already had Minute Maid lemonade 🙂

Snack selection as well as warm pretzels and warm cookies .
Off to lunch around 2:30 so I'll try to remember the photos 😋😋😋

Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Yacht club, Bahama Bay , Poly :)
Unread 4 Nov 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 4 Nov 19 5:57 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
VIP Dibber

Looks like DC have upped their snacks game! Have a lovely day, we loved our day there, I'm sure you will too xx
caitlinsmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
18 Nights POR 1 Night BWV
Unread 5 Nov 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Looks like DC have upped their snacks game! Have a lovely day, we loved our day there, I'm sure you will too xx
They really have , I have one gripe and that was the only barman on one of the snack bars was too busy chatting up two girls for most of the afternoon and had large queues all day. he had the best selection as well, they also do ice cream tubs but you had to ask for those l
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 5 Nov 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rik666
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I was there last week, think my daughter is now addicted to frozen lemonade now (served at universal too), must admit it is very refreshing.
DC was Brilliant, tho we did try and get a third meal at around 3 before leaving, but queues were massive, so didn't bother.
Free very cold beer is awesome. Only realised there was ice cream very late on in the day unfortunately.
The whole day was fantastic.
Rik666 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 19, 04:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Banana slushy sounds so wrong (I dont do bananas ) but otherwise it seems you all had a great day!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Visiting my boy in Hong Kong:
Unread 7 Nov 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Fimble
Trying for More Ears

Earlier this year I recall a lot of people complaining about the quality of the food provided and the plans of stopping the serving of bottled beverages in favour of plastic cups, however it looks, thankfully they've gone back on this to how it was.

Glad to hear it was a good experience, I have changed my mind now about leaving this out from our next trip! Bud Light here I come!
Fimble is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida 3 weeks with the Kids
Unread 8 Nov 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rik666 View Post
I was there last week, think my daughter is now addicted to frozen lemonade now (served at universal too), must admit it is very refreshing.
DC was Brilliant, tho we did try and get a third meal at around 3 before leaving, but queues were massive, so didn't bother.
Free very cold beer is awesome. Only realised there was ice cream very late on in the day unfortunately.
The whole day was fantastic.
I agree we had a lovely relaxing day

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Banana slushy sounds so wrong (I dont do bananas ) but otherwise it seems you all had a great day!
Dh would agree with you , hates banana flavoured anything but eats bananas lol

Originally Posted by Fimble View Post
Earlier this year I recall a lot of people complaining about the quality of the food provided and the plans of stopping the serving of bottled beverages in favour of plastic cups, however it looks, thankfully they've gone back on this to how it was.

Glad to hear it was a good experience, I have changed my mind now about leaving this out from our next trip! Bud Light here I come!
It was a great day and a real bargain ,48 I think it was each