Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Feb 21, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Someone needs the groomers!

Poppy needs grooming badly but itís closed, we canít do it becasue she tries nipping when you touch her mouth area. Hates her paws being touched but tolerates the groomer doing it. Look at the state of her!
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Aw. Sheís still cute though. Iíve been doing my girls as we usually use a groomer down at mums. They donít look too bad, but I canít do their paws the same.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

They get so scruffy don't they? My Poppy used to be the same and hated going for a professional groom. I guess the only thing you can do is a dry brush?
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
VIP Dibber

The groomers are open near me (for pick up and drop off at your gate jobby) - a friends dog went yesterday morning and he was parading around and later looking all proud and smart on FB last night

Megaflyer

Cant wait to be back to planning trips to California and Dubai
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

ahhhh... she still looks cute though.

Our boy Whisky is not too bad as we keep him close clipped - helps with the Westie skin itch.

Sleeping with his eyes open again...
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Account Timed Out

Our boy was due to visit today. They are only taking ďmedicalĒ cases now. Iíll have to wait , heís looking more and more like a teddy bear each day.

SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
The groomers are open near me (for pick up and drop off at your gate jobby) - a friends dog went yesterday morning and he was parading around and later looking all proud and smart on FB last night
She goes to pets at home which is closed apart from urgent cases, sheís isnt matted so I suppose sheís not an emergency!
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
She goes to pets at home which is closed apart from urgent cases, sheís isnt matted so I suppose sheís not an emergency!
Sorry but she looks adorable as she is and I would cuddle her all day - long hair and claws or not lol (my puppy pincer marks form this week essential walking exercise with my bubble - wold to have it any other way )

Megaflyer

Cant wait to be back to planning trips to California and Dubai

Edited at 12:56 PM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

State of him but been a poorly boy 😢

I spoke to Benji groomers, they can still cut them if the dog is matted etc. Benji just finishing his antibiotics and cough meds and I am taking him.

Oh sorry, just read MF post lol. I sound like a 🦜.

Edited at 12:55 PM.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by enjibenji View Post

State of him but been a poorly boy 😢

I spoke to Benji groomers, they can still cut them if the dog is matted etc. Benji just finishing his antibiotics and cough meds and I am taking him.

Oh sorry, just read MF post lol. I sound like a 🦜.
Oh bless him, whatís wrong with him? Xx