Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Nov 06, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Question 7 Seater Booked will it be Big Enough?

Hi!
Have Booked a 7 Seater For when we go 2 Florida!
There will be 6 of us going!
Will we be able to get all our Suitcases in when we leave the Airport or will I have to do 2 Trips?
How roomy are they?
Also what's the avarage price for a Taxi to Kissimmee?

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 06, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
from what I have seen the 7 seaters are not roomy at all .. more like a galaxy with very little 'boot' space ..so maybe a couple of cases in the back and the rest on the spare seat... we have always gone for an 8 seater when there are 6 of us..

dont know how much a taxi is sorry

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 06, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Hiya - we had a 7 seater for 6 of us - if you check out this - this thread contains details and photo's of cars hired by Dibbers - gives you a better idea of the sizes/capacity

HTH

Love Suexx
Old 27 Nov 06, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Hi
Always hire a 7 seater but there is only 4 of us. We manage with our 5 cases and buggy. The last one we had was a newer model that had a deeper boot.
I would suggest that it wont be big enough if you have a lot of bags.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 06, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
tessdog
Imagineer

tessdog's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dave
Hi
Always hire a 7 seater but there is only 4 of us. We manage with our 5 cases and buggy. The last one we had was a newer model that had a deeper boot.
I would suggest that it wont be big enough if you have a lot of bags.

I agree with Dave, we had a 7 seater for us, 2 adults and 2 kids and we kept the back seats down for the buggies while we were there.

We got the luggage in but that was only 2 large cases and 2 small, but there won't be enough room for lots of luggage.
x

Disney Wonder Cruise, Residance Inn Seaworld, Bay lake tower Sep / Oct 2010
DVC Saratoga Springs, Vero beach, Animal Kingdom Villas Sep/Oct 2008
Disney Pop Century Sep 2006
Wyndham Orlando Resort Oct 2005
DLP Sep1992
International Drive Oct 1991
tessdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 06, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
We've had a 7 seater the past 3 trips for 6 of us (4 adults, 2 children) plus associated luggage & buggies.
have had to put some smaller bags in the aisle going to/from the airport but never had any real problem with space
Easter 06 Calabay Parc/Vero Beach
Easter 07 Sunset Lakes/RPR Trippy
Hallowe'en 07 Sunset Lakes/HRH ~ Hallowe'en 08 Highlands Reserve & HRH
Xmas 09 - Bella Vida/HRH/Pop Trippy
Jul 2010 Bella Vida & RPR Photos
OKW & Bahama Bay for Christmas 2012
Summer 2015 ~ Cabana Bay & Terre Verde Sept 2016 -- Solo @ Pop / BWV / Sapphire Falls

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 06, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post

We have not been yet but have booked a 7 seater for 2 adults & 2 young children, we upgraded twice and decided on the 7 seater because of the luggage especially coming home with all the shopping we plan on doing! i would say at a guess that it woud not be big enough for 6 of you plus luggage, do you have kids? if so and they are young buggies to consider too!

either way i am sure you will manage!
Old 27 Nov 06, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post

We had a 7 seater dodge last year 4 adults & 3 kids. We found it had plenty of room. The boot space was larger than the dodge on the link above.
Old 28 Nov 06, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We get 7 seaters for 2 adults & 2 kids. Boot holds a full set of 4 cases
(22"/24"/26"/28") plus a holdall. Reckon you'd get another 2 medium cases down the aisle and another one or two little ones on the spare seat.

It depends on whether you are a group of adults or a mix of adults and kids I suppose.

welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 06, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

Wev'e got a 7 seater for next year for 5 adults and 1 child. We had one this year for 2 adults (free upgrade from economy ) I would say you would get 2 large cases and a bag in the boot, 1 large case and a bag next to the sliding door, 1 small case between the driver and passenger seat and a couple of large cases and a bag on the spare seat (resting on the case next to the sliding door) I think there will be plenty of room from the airport to the hotel as we take some empty cases inside the others so luggage 'out' will be a minimum. We are staying at pop and doing freetime checkin on the way back so if need be i will make 2 trips to drop the cases off as it won't take long. For the rest of the hol it will be more than big enough, we'll only have all that luggage for a total of about 1 and half hours for the 2 weeks.
M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread