Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Apr 08, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
sydneymj
Disney Imagineer

We are flying TC on the 9th August 2008 on their premiuim service and paid the airline £22.00 for all four of us as I wanted to know my seats both ways was allocated.

Malcolm

Oct92 Quality Inn Plaza, Jun96 Robbins Rest-Villa Kissimmee,Sep98 Westgate Villas Kissimmee,Apr01 Royal Palm Bay Villas,Jan04 Indian Ridge Oaks Aug05 Indian Ridge Oaks, Aug08 Indian Ridge Oaks, Jul14 Windsor Hills, Disney Dream Cruise & Indian Creek Villa.Aug16 Windsor Hills,Xmas Dec16 Windsor Hills.August 18, Aug 22 BLT, Windsor Hills, Disney Fantasy & OKW, Aug 23 Disneyland California, LA, San Francisco, Windsor Hills & Disney Fantasy.
sydneymj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 08, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Hi, we flew out last Friday with TCD on a Thomas Cook A330 from Gatwick. Just sitting in our villa now waiting for the sun to fully hit our pool!

We flew in the Premium Cabin, and captain confirmed that for those in economy, we were flying on their newly fitted out A330 with leather seats and 33 inch leg room in economy. Our flight was fantastic and we could definitely say it was the best one we have ever had !

Our only complaint was the computer break down at Gatwick check-in which left us stood in a queue for ages, and left us with 45 mins once we had cleared security and our gate was a 20 minute walk, and that was getting there three and a quarter hours before take-off! ! No time to do duty-free or have a proper breakfast But the flight more than made up for it and left on time!
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 08, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Good to here about the refit, We fly out on TC A330 on 23 may !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 08, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sydneymj
Disney Imagineer

Originally Posted by ROBBOTOO View Post
Hi, we flew out last Friday with TCD on a Thomas Cook A330 from Gatwick. Just sitting in our villa now waiting for the sun to fully hit our pool!

We flew in the Premium Cabin, and captain confirmed that for those in economy, we were flying on their newly fitted out A330 with leather seats and 33 inch leg room in economy. Our flight was fantastic and we could definitely say it was the best one we have ever had !

Our only complaint was the computer break down at Gatwick check-in which left us stood in a queue for ages, and left us with 45 mins once we had cleared security and our gate was a 20 minute walk, and that was getting there three and a quarter hours before take-off! ! No time to do duty-free or have a proper breakfast But the flight more than made up for it and left on time!
Have a great time out there, I am looking forward to August 08

Malcolm

Oct92 Quality Inn Plaza, Jun96 Robbins Rest-Villa Kissimmee,Sep98 Westgate Villas Kissimmee,Apr01 Royal Palm Bay Villas,Jan04 Indian Ridge Oaks Aug05 Indian Ridge Oaks, Aug08 Indian Ridge Oaks, Jul14 Windsor Hills, Disney Dream Cruise & Indian Creek Villa.Aug16 Windsor Hills,Xmas Dec16 Windsor Hills.August 18, Aug 22 BLT, Windsor Hills, Disney Fantasy & OKW, Aug 23 Disneyland California, LA, San Francisco, Windsor Hills & Disney Fantasy.
sydneymj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 08, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Hope you're having a great time! Can you remember what the seat layout was in the premium cabin?
Old 22 Apr 08, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post

We travelled with TC over easter in premier Gold, the seating was 2 3 2. We were lucky to be given 2&2 both ways.
Old 22 Apr 08, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for the updates on the seating plans!
Old 23 Apr 08, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Seating in the Premium Cabin on our way out was 2-3-2. The seat next to me in the centre was empty so I got even more space! Was great for putting my used food tray on till it was collected!

By the way, food was excellent and drinks were constant! Pink champagne, gin and orange and then I stopped (but the drinks in our Premium Cabin were offered constantly)! Looked like some people kept going, but they didn't look that great on arrival!

Definitely could not fault our flight.

Off for a dip in our pool now! Weather boiling!
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 08, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Seating in the Premium Cabin on our way out was 2-3-2. The seat next to me in the centre was empty so I got even more space! Was great for putting my used food tray on till it was collected!

By the way, food was excellent and drinks were constant! Pink champagne, gin and orange and then I stopped (but the drinks in our Premium Cabin were offered constantly)! Looked like some people kept going, but they didn't look that great on arrival!

great to hear everything was great, enjoy your dip in the pool you lucky person

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 08, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Ooh sounds fab! Do you know if it was one of the A330 aircraft?

Enjoy cooling off! I've just been sitting on a stuffy bus for an hour trying to get home from work!
Closed Thread