VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What are you wearing to the Airport - DAY 9 Poorly Sick

Sooooo Poorly DAY 9 Ė Sunday 12th September 2010

Orlando Villa

Weather 93 Degrees HOT Ė although I didnít step one foot out of the door

I kind of half wake up at 6.30am, I feel SHOCKING, and how strong were Michaelís cocktails? . I check how heís feeling and heís ok, just hungry and wanting breakfast.

My head is pounding, Iím hot and my tummy aches, I take two pain killers and stay in bed, that is I stay in bed for about 2 minutes until I dash to the loo to throw up, and the only thing I throw up looks strangely like the crab I ate the night before.

Michael lovingly prepares me some coffee and an English muffin, but the smell sends me sprinting for the bathroom again.

I take a couple of blankets and wrap up on the sofa in the cinema room and just lay there somewhere between sleep and awake for a few hours. Michael is a bit worried about me and goes to see the pharmacist, the worst thing is the migraine type headache closely followed by the nausea

A representation of what I might have looked like

The pharmacist gives him some Tylenol extra strength, by the time he comes home about 2.30pm I have eaten half a muffin and kept it down, the tablets start to work their magic and although I still feel delicate and also now I have the runs, I feel a little better, but really weak and shakey

I gave up blaming Michaelís cocktail skills, he only made Cosmopolitans, itís not like we were drinking shots! And this isnít a hangover.

Despite feeling a bit better I feel sorry for myself and for Michael for wasting a whole day of the holiday, and Iím worried if I continue to feel like this, and so I have a little cry and Michael cuddles me and settles down for and afternoon and evening of watching TV, he never moaned once, just looked after me.

I kept Ĺ a sandwich down and Michael bought me a sports drink to replace the electrolytes I had lost

8.30pm took another two pills and off to bed!
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 10, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
VIP Dibber

scotsprincess's Reviews
love your wee funny pic

hope you feel better soon
Old 20 Oct 10, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Hope you feel better soon. That picture made me laugh.
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 10, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

Not good on your holidays, hope you feel better soon.
Old 21 Oct 10, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Oh sorry to hear you've been poorly - isn't it awful when you're ill on holiday ?
Hopefully you made a rapid recovery and were able to enjoy the rest of your trip.
Loved the photos !
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 10, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Sorry to hear you were poorly not good especially while on holiday.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 10, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Aww what a shame hope you were feeling better soon, that damn crab!
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 10, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
oh no i hope you are feeling better soon
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 10, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
florida mad
Apprentice Imagineer

florida mad's Reviews
Awfull to be feeling poorly on holiday, sounds like you were well looked after .
Love the picture
florida mad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 10, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Oh Aly, no fair
KarenG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List