Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Mar 12, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
DISNEY BRIDE DIETS - How are we all doing? PART 2

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

Have set up this thread by popular demand

A place for us to share the highs and lows of our weight loss in a countdown to get the body for the dress of our dreams!

I think we'll start it from Monday would be the best thing...

Good or bad news, we want to hear it so we can spur each other along!

So much change was going on the chart was hard to keep up to date, so I think it's best we all report our full figures and keep track from there!

Hope that's ok x
Please feel free to carry on...
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 12, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
OMG Im so annoyed I just spent the last 20 minutes writing a long post and then when I tried to post it the thread had been closed! Grr so annoying and far too tired to post it out again so the link to my dress pics etc is here

lol the general jist was had a good diet day, jacket potato for lunch and BBQ for dinner with realtively healthy choices made with some steaks and prawns and lots of salad. Had to miss zumba tonight as Lees mums going away tomorrow so had to go see her and I really missed it so can't wait to get back to class on Tuesday

So tired so off to bed!
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Yay we broke the thread not so yay for you Soph but your dress is stunning and you look amazing in it!

Not a bad few diet days for me, it's pizza friday at work today and I have a tuna salad, going to eat at my desk to avoid the chaos that pizza friday brings to the main kitchen!

Weigh in tomorrow morning, i hope to god i finally crack this elusive stone, am sitting on 13 damn pounds lost since i started hehe

Got a new sports bra delivered yesterday and was hoping to do a Zumba class I'd recorded on sky+ but ended up having a girly afternoon at the nail salon with Paul's daughter instead which is fine, I have another C25k run planned for this evening so it will get a good workout then!

Happy friday everyone xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another new thread!

Sophie - you look stunning in your dress. Keep up the good work, how excited are you now?! My excitement levels went up very high when I knew I had tried on my very own dress! Well done on good diet day too

Amy - Sorry to hear you are struggling to get back into dieting. I know what you mean though as we have eaten out at my families 3 times this week and you have lost control a bit of what you have! I hope you get back into it soon as think how close you are to Florida! Exercise plan sounds good though, plus you are already so tiny!

Nat - You have picked the best week to be off! Can't wait for your update, you have been busy little bees! I am hoping to do mine tonight as have quite a lot of change going on atm with floral, so excited! Your plans sound amazeballs for the food and exercise, woudl you mind sending me the jambalaya recipe please?

Food for my yesterday was:
B - yoghurt with granola and banana
L - turkey, pickle and salad sandwich, dark choc rice cake
S - grapes and Goodies bar
D - spaghetti carbonara (Nat we just use wholemeal spaghetti, then fry turkey rashers with onions and what ever other veg you want to add in, then mix some light philly in ... that's how mum did it, me and Scott do it this was or also instead of philly use quark mixed with FF and add some parmesan and an egg and it is ready when the egg just starts to scramble...yummy!)
P - seems the peanut butter craze has rubbed off on mum as she had a nice curprise of peanut butter ice creams for us!

So I was just over cals with no exercise as dinner was at 6,30 so no time after rushing aroudn to try and distribute spare house keys to mum and dad incase people want to come while I am so far away at work and Scott can't drive! Nightmare!

Also had a bit of a problem with the flights as Mum wanted to book last night using miles plus money from our flights last week but there is no availability at all from Thursday to Saturday when she wants to come home! Her hotel is booked til the Friday to come home with us so she is tehre for 2 weeks, they told her to call again today to check but doubtful the m+m flights will come back, anyone know of any different experiences with this as we haven't ever booked m+m before this trip! Direct flights with Virgin are currently £730 for her dates so a bit much... now we are a bit worred as noone has booked their flights apart from my Dad and Scott's mum as waiting for prices to drop but I think they are only going up... stressful! My sister weas also moaning about the cost so now Scott is wishign we just eloped I am sure it will all work out on the day just wish people had read my stupid newsletter when we booked the weddingin in August as woudl of known the prices can go up as well as down, never mind... options are to fly indirect with US Airways £530 to MCO, or direct with Monarch or Thomas Cook for £550ish but that is to Sanford so then need to factor in $200 return with FL Magical tours as a guide price as noone wants a car!

I am going to focus on the nice wedding things tonight though as finally bonus pay day woo...although naughty tax man has taken £2000 from me! This weekend I plan to pay for our sand ceremony kit (Carrie is sorting this ), aisle runner (Just waiting for proof now I have asked her to use our wedding logo and add purple), BM shoes from Next (Hoping one BMs cousins BF can get us his discount as he said at Christmas he could...), pay the balance for my silk flowers (Just awaiting new prices as I have changed pretty much everything hehe, can't wait to show you all!), then pay off our wedding rings on the CC from Ultra diamonds, bonus spent in one day?!

Major trippy update to come too and lots of photos!

Happy Friday woo! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hey girls,

Sophie, you look absolutely beautiful in your dress! Glad you are happy with it and it hopefully inspired you to keep doing well!

Tabz, well done with the salad! The way I am right now I would eat the pizza! Hope you get that stone mark tomorrow! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Emz, totally know what you mean about being with famiy. I just have no willpower, being at home, and comfort eating is exactly why I got big in the first place!
Sorry to hear about the flights, have you booked yours? I wouldn't worry too much, they will comedown. Have you looked at ba? Or Aer lingus via Dublin? Clear immigration at Dublin?

This morning I had a big think to myself, as really need to get myself sorted out! I weighed in this morning to a 2lb gain, hopefully can get that down a bit for Monday. I haven't actually lost anything since February, I've just been gaining and losing what I've gained! Oh dear.
Also, the last two week on the pill have been horrid, so I'm coming off it. I've been feeling so down, and turning to food. Having the 'i don't care' attitude. I'm covered in spots and constantly hungry.

So I now have 8 weeks to lose 10lbs. I'm not making it easy for myself. I just fel like crying. I've been working non stop, and when I'm not working I have immense pressure on me to study, walk the dog or do things around the house for mum! Feeling overwhelmed.

Thankfully, I'm off monday-Thursday so can sort myself out a bit.

Sorry for the selfish post but I really have just had enough,
Old 30 Mar 12, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Group hug time Amy

I know you are super super busy, but can you make any time for exercise? The only reason I say this is that I've felt so much better about myself and everything I'm doing since I've started exercising - something about endorphins that get released into your system that make you feel good, if not sore and tired!

We all know what your going through, we all have our down moments, yours is just coming at a crappy time

Try and keep your chin up babe, we're all here for you and if there is anything we can do let us know

HAKUNA MATATA! xxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
thanks tabz, i know you are all here that's why i'm ranting!

did jillian level 2 after work, so that was good. really feeling it though. but feeling good. just making rice for my fajita rice.

not much else to report. hope everyone is well!
Old 30 Mar 12, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Evening everyone!

I have finally just sat down after dinner, uploading my photos now so all ready for FB and then my trippy Got home late from work due to silly Friday m25 traffic and dropped Scott to his friends as he is out tonight so I didn't get to the gym, but I don't feel too bad as I am all booked on for the new launch of LM tomorrow and I am attempting all 3 in a row so wish me luck!

Amy, I am feeling a bit like you with the kind of bad food I have had this week and lack of gym, but as TAbz has said I think we need to fit in exercise where we can so we feel those good endorphins. It's times like this when I would usually of done a DVD but as my stupid house is still broken I can't even do that and didn't fancy a run as my shins are still hurting from Tuesday for some reason? Come on my lovely we can get back into it from tomorrow, the race is on to your June holibobs and think of those beautiful new clothes you need to wear, and the photopass photos to be with you forever hehe. Hopefully it will be a bit better for you without the pill and with less work, good luck with your studying, you are almost done now

So food for me today:
B - weetabix with nuts
L - cajun chicken and salad with some mixed beans
S - karg cracker, dark choc rice thin and grapes
D - turkey burgers with sweet potato chips and salad
P - naughty nuts I brought home from DisCo...mixed with raisins and chocolate :S Looking through my photos made me want them but at least gone now!

So plan for tonight is wait for these photos to upload then trippy trippy trippy xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
bel
Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hi Girls,

Lost a pound this week so all good there but have been ill with a tummy bug from Friday night last week through to Tuesday/Wednesday. Yesterday I was still a bit too nervous about visiting the gym and tonight I have had a migraine so NO EXERCISE all week – I feel awful about it too. Hoping to get to the gym tomorrow but we do have a busy day planned so I can’t be sure. Ah well, Monday is the start of a new week and lots of exercise to get me back on track!

Weighed in on monday and cant believe it has taken until tonight to post!

Getting excited about the 'reveal' for my neice though - only 20 days and we can finally tell her we are going to disney and she is coming with us! Yey

Me and Sean are REALLY struggling on picking our honeymoon destination. We want something once in a lifetime that we wouldn’t do when we have children and our options are – Borneo –Thailand - or - South Africa and Seychelles - . As you can see, we aren’t the sort to lie on a beach for two weeks as I bet most of you are the same being Disney world addicts! So they are the three that have as nice mix of lots to do/see with some beautiful beaches/snorkelling opportunities when we do want to chill.

Any advice/ideas will be greatly received!
Pleeeeeeeeeease help I have had enough of googling them and getting no closer to a decision!

Em – I’m sorry you felt so down last week and I hope you are feeling slightly happier now? Don’t worry about those wedding ‘details’ – everyone plans differently but it always comes together on the day! Im sure your day will be fabulous and you will look stunning in your beautiful dress.

Yvonne – My wedding is 27th July 2013 and I am hoping to start dress shopping June/July time and maybe have one ordered by the time I go away at the end of September! Your friend sounds like my sort of gal

Your PT session sounds full on! Well done you! Love coast too – bet your dress is gorge!

Kel – Thanks for all the comments on the wedding; I’ve been planning it for years in my head so that’s probably why I am quite organised with what I would like. My sister was the same as you though, got engaged at xmas and was married in April and it was one of the loveliest weddings ever so it just shows you don’t need lots of time, just make it personal (as you said)!

I don’t think it was me you told about packet sauces but I do use jars of sauces all of the time so I’m sure your advice counts for me too! I will bear in mind! I’m just so damn lazy and useless in the kitchen…..! Must improve my skills if I am to become domestic goddess wifey (ha, yeah right!).

Thanks again for the advice though, it does all get taken into account even if I don’t make the improvement in the short term – I will in the long term!

Wow to Alex’s classes – That’s fab! He is a busy boy and so are you.

Hope you feel better soon…

Emz – Hello and welcome back to UK! 3lb gain isn’t much is it?! Well done you, it’ll be gone again within weeks! AKL is amazing isn’t it?! It will be strange when we return this September and don’t stay at AKL as it really felt like ‘home’. We have booked ADRs at boma and sanaa though so we can return for a quick visit! Looking forward to your trippy!

So sorry to hear about your kitchen, sounds terrible, you poor thing. If it gets you down, just flick back through the photos of your latest Disney trip! It always puts a smile on my face when nothing else can.

Cant wait to hear more about these changes to your wedding…

Amy – Looks like you are all ready for your holiday except the final packing parts! Less than 2 months though which I am sure will fly by, lucky you!

Am sorry you are having a sad day But don’t forget you are on the right track and trying your hardest – that’s what counts! You have lots of time to lose a few more pounds anyway and maybe the gain will make you even more determined? Chin up hun, remember my rants a couple of weeks ago coz I never lost?! We all go through the bad times with this weight loss malarkey, it isn’t easy that’s for sure but we will get there!

Nat – Loving your dinsey cruise line excursions, how exciting!
Seaworld VIP sounds good, I hope you find it as good as the penguin tour. I’m still narked that Iwont be able to do that though. Boo. Wild Africa Trek is another I love the sound of so will be excited to read all about your experience.

Sounds like you are on a role with the wedding sorting/planning. Go you! Cant wait to read your updates on your planning journal

Sophie – Wow, your dress is gorgeous! You look amazing honey! That is simply all I can say.

Right, I am off to bed...

Night all xxxx
bel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Just a quickie from me, no replies tonight as I'm exhausted but I wanted to share...I've been a total pig tonight...spag bol and garlic bread at my sister's...bad enough...then 2 yes, 2, Cadbury Trifles. What a pig! Cals just over 2000.
Lesson learned - if I give an inch, I take a mile! I'm in happy, summer holiday mode and just lost all my willpower! I can't wait for Monday when I can get back to routine and normality!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread