Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 7 Jun 17, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney1sttimers
slightly serious Dibber

Well the Dibb works wonders again. I began the process of applying for my daughter's badge at 1.00pm today as per post 169. Emailed all the documents to George Woody who then emailed me back asking me to contact him. He was curious as to how I had received his details so I told him about this great website called the Dibb! Anyhow, he took payment and my daughter's temporary placard is on its way. (So much better than last year when my brother took my elderly mother to Florida and had to queue up at the local tax office for her placard.)
Disney1sttimers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
SoJo
Earning My Ears

Hi Disney1sttimers. Im looking at applying for a temporary disabled parking placard for my wife for our visit in September. I've followed the instructions as per post 169 and emailed an inquiry and have downloaded the form to fill in. I haven't had a reply yet unfortunately but i wanted to ask who George Woody was and where you got his details? I cant find any info about him or to email him anywhere?

Thanks very much. Joe.
SoJo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Martin044
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by SoJo View Post
Hi Disney1sttimers. Im looking at applying for a temporary disabled parking placard for my wife for our visit in September. I've followed the instructions as per post 169 and emailed an inquiry and have downloaded the form to fill in. I haven't had a reply yet unfortunately but i wanted to ask who George Woody was and where you got his details? I cant find any info about him or to email him anywhere?

Thanks very much. Joe.
George Woody is one of the agents that deal with disabled parking permits. Yo should not be emailing him direct, hence the reason I did not include his email address in my post #169.

It took a couple of days to get the reply from the contact us form. Once required documentation was emailed back it was only 24hrs until payment was made and permit issued. It arrived in the post 7 days later.
Rosen Inn International 2016
Martin044 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
SoJo
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the quick reply Martin. I have found his details on the dibb but did find it rather odd that there were no details to email him directly on the Orange County Tax Collector website. I've used the contact form via your instructions and have all of the paperwork ready for when they get in touch.

Thanks very much again for your help. Dont know where we'd be without this website and people like yourself!
SoJo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Martin044
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by SoJo View Post
Thanks for the quick reply Martin. I have found his details on the dibb but did find it rather odd that there were no details to email him directly on the Orange County Tax Collector website. I've used the contact form via your instructions and have all of the paperwork ready for when they get in touch.

Thanks very much again for your help. Dont know where we'd be without this website and people like yourself!
You are welcome.

It is exactly the reason the DIBB exists.
Martin044 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Just a quick thank you to the kind dibbers who find out all this information and share. Just completed and now waiting to receive the parking permit.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Thank you to the poster who said about orange county and gave the link, I emailed 1 1/2 hrs ago, got a response immediately, sent the info straight back and i'm now paid and our permit is in the post today! You have made something that was stressing me out terribly very easy to navigate
Old 2 Aug 17, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mermaids1960
Getting excited

mermaids1960's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 19
I just tried to apply and got an automatic reply saying you need to apply in person ☹️

Owner at Animal Kingdom
mermaids1960 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Martin044
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by mermaids1960 View Post
I just tried to apply and got an automatic reply saying you need to apply in person ☹️
Have you followed the instructions in post #169?

Osceola county who used to do them by email have now stopped it and send an automated reply.

Edited at 08:25 PM.
Old 2 Aug 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mousettes
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Worgie View Post
Just wanted to say that we have just applied for our red parking permit and were amazed at how polite, professional and helpful the staff at the Osceola County Tax Office were - so muc so I have emailed them to thank them for their help (something I am not often moved to do! ) They responded quickly and politely to all our queries and the permit took a matter of days to come after we made payment. Great service!
How did you go on calling them to pay, was that straight forward and quick? I was hoping to do PayPal perhaps but no mention of that... ?
mousettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List