Notices

Old 18 Jan 14, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Cats Out The Bag Day 5 Aug/Sep 2013 Aquatica

Aquatica

We booked the free shuttle bus from our hotel and arrived around 10 ish
I must apologise for today as we have no photos of us being in aquatica , we took our go pro but tbh wasn't allowed to use it on most things . The things we did use it on we're ok but me and mark both agreed we wasn't fussed on it here and wouldn't return . We much prefer Disney water parks That's all I seemed to see was people injuring their selves on slides where they said it felt sharp . I did like the one ride which we all got to do , where it was like a giant plug hole , mark went on with Anya , I can remember watching them go around , around , around and thinking their stuck lol but they finally went through the hole backwards . Me and samara went next and guess what we got stuck and had to paddle to get through the hole . We spent today going on a few slides and it was nice to let the kids go on the water play centre thing but we all got bored quick so decided to make a move and get ready for our night out as we had tickets for blue man group . We got there , showed are tickets and passports for proof and got shown are seats . This show was fab we all really enjoyed it very much. Again not many pics as we weren't allowed to take pictures during the show , they did say we could take pics and films at the end at the finally and guess what I started filming thought it was great then when I watched it back it didn't even film , only 5 seconds I was absolutely gutted this means we need to do this show again . The show finished Anya was dead tied but we all was hungry to took a drive to Steak 'n Shake

Getting ready to go in
Just before a few selfie pics

We was so excited

The people who sat next to us offered to take a pic of us all after seeing us struggling to do one ourselves . We was sat right at the front , can't fault ATD were we got to pic our seats

After the show we was lucky enough to meet one of the blue man group , we was chuffed to bits as we was thinking about paying more to get to meet one , so glad we didn't as we got to do it anyway

Some of the cast from the show

Nice pic with my 2 favourite girls

After the show

Lovely in the dark

So pretty in the dark

I loved it here , by this time Anya was fast asleep in her pram

We all had orange pop but me and samara had an Oreo milkshake which was stunning

I loved these hats

Everything on the menu was $4 me and samara had steak cheese burger and chips and was huge and very tasty

Marks chips that he said he enjoyed

I really like this one I'm gutted Anya didn't get to see it in here , she would of loved the hats and a milkshake

So it's a good job I picked her a hat up , this is the next morning when she wakes up and she loved the hat !

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by mrsbigbeak - 18 Jan 14 5:33 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Brill day , this will be our first time at Aquatica hoping it's ok we usually do wet n wild , so this is more for kids ... Brill day blue man group looks amazing how Long was it on for ?
Def gonna try Steak 'n Shake
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Fieryannie
Imagineer

Glad you enjoyed Blue Man Group

Steak 'n Shake looks & sounds fab

xxx
Animal Kingdom Lodge - HRH - Aug/Sept 2012
All Star Music Resort - June/July 2009
Fieryannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
Brill day , this will be our first time at Aquatica hoping it's ok we usually do wet n wild , so this is more for kids ... Brill day blue man group looks amazing how Long was it on for ?
Def gonna try Steak 'n Shake
I'm sure it was on for about 1 hour and half maybe a bit longer , no half time just straight through , but it feels less time than that it goes really fast , we've never done wet and wild , although were not to bothered on water parks we like disney ones but were only ever there for half a day , we go full steam on the days , don't really rest as we get bored
Originally Posted by Fieryannie View Post
Glad you enjoyed Blue Man Group

Steak 'n Shake looks & sounds fab

xxx
Steak and shake was fab really felt like an American dinner , it was awesome and tasty

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post

Anymore coming soon loved it so far
Old 14 Feb 14, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

I was hoping for more too, great photos and reports, appreciate it must be time consuming though
Old 15 Feb 14, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Anymore coming soon loved it so far
Sorry , yes there is more to come . My little girl hasn't been well also haven't had much time since getting a new job and working full time but will try and get started soon

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
I was hoping for more too, great photos and reports, appreciate it must be time consuming though
Yes there's loads more to come thanks both x

Old 16 Feb 14, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post

AWH no way sorry to hear that , no pressure . I hope she is ok ... I hope I didn't sound pushy .i just enjoyed the report so far I was giving you a jokey nudge ... Take your time it's worth the wait...
Old 16 Feb 14, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

AWH no way sorry to hear that , no pressure . I hope she is ok ... I hope I didn't sound pushy .i just enjoyed the report so far I was giving you a jokey nudge ... Take your time it's worth the wait...
No your ok , not pushy at all , she's fine now thanks , she has had tonsillitis on and off for the last 2 weeks but hopefully she's ok now , most of the problem is I've forgotten bits so it's not till I look through my pics I can remember certain things , it all come flooding back slowly , and thanks for your kindness , didn't think no one would actually look