Notices

Old 17 Feb 14, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Cats Out The Bag Day 6 AUG/SEP 2013 Seaworld

Seaworld

We got up had some cereal and made our way to seaworld. We had a few things planned both for mine and marks anniversary. Before going to Florida I had booked a surprise beluga whale experience for dh anniversary present and I decided I would love a pearl, so that was the plans for today ,oh and to buy a bubble gun for Anya as mark had accidentally broken her other one from our previous trip ,and we had promised her one for when we returned .

Couldn't wait to get on this , I love this ride , just a bit gutted no one will come on with me , dh has said when we go back he may go on this , samara promised she would go on this be didn't end up going and in fact showed off quite a bit so I just got in the queue and rode it out lol

A nice selfie of Mark waiting while I'm riding manta

Anya pretending to be so innocent lol she couldn't wait to wear this hat on holidays , that's all she kept on about

Butter wouldn't melt lol

Samara and Anya looking rather hot

I met these two girls while queuing for manta , turns out there were from Newport in South Wales , so we all rode together and exchanged details and are now friends on facebook

Here we go , let's see what all the fuss is about

After we finished this ride the queue seems a lot busier , we only waited about 10 mins for this and although It was lovely to see all the penguins , I feel a little let down by the actual ride , I think it was over before it had started ,I would do it again but I wouldn't be happy waiting silly times to get on it .

We all tried these dipping dots and found them really yummy , I think we had cookies and cream

Next it was time to go and pick my pearl ,

Here's the diver who had picked loads of oyster shells up for me to choose which one I would like . I picked the ugliest one , as I was told they contain the prettiest pearls. When I chosen one we all walked over to the ceremony booth were a lady greeted us and we started the ceremony and got us all to join in anyway the guy cut the shell open and flicked the pearl out with his knife and then I was the first person to touch the pearl , we took it inside where they cleaned it up and measured it. I picked a pendant and jewellery box . Thanks mark x x x

We then went to see the sharks as we missed this on our first visit

When passing we came across this bird but not sure of its name

This was the cute jewellery box that I picked

One ocean was next and we all decided we would sit in the splash zone , splash lol soak zone more like lol, all good fun though and how many people can say that a killer whale have splashed them , so it's nice for the experience , don't know if I'd do it again though as I was sore walking around in soaking wet clothes , or I would do it if it was the last show of the day .

This is how close we were

Anya looking rather wet lol

Next was time for mark to do his beluga whale experience and has asked me to film and snap pictures as at this point wasn't sure if we wanted to buy the photos that sw take , so we waited for Mark to go in and then was told to go in the exit way and get a nice spot ready for when Mark came out .

Some of the pics I had taken

And these are the pics that sw take if anyone was ever wondering

Anyway we waited for Mark to get changed and meet us in the gift shop , the beluga whale experience lasts about 90 minutes.

Anyway we done some more rides

Probably done this about 3 times in a row just walked on

Anyway we done what we wanted , we knew we was going to be returning so headed for the bus

When we got back to our hotel , we all had a shower and got dresses and headed to Perkins

I had chicken steak with cabbage and mash , not what I expected to see but it was nice all the same

Kids both had chicken strips and chips

Marks chips

We stopped by Walmart for mark to get some munchies

Anya knew what she wanted anyway got a few things then drive back to our hotel x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshiredisney
Excited about Disney

Great day great pics
Old 17 Feb 14, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by mrsbigbeak - 17 Feb 14 9:30 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 14, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Fieryannie
Imagineer

Lovely photo's Sar

xxx
Animal Kingdom Lodge - HRH - Aug/Sept 2012
All Star Music Resort - June/July 2009
Fieryannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 14, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post

AWH great day , the dippin dots & cheese balls I'd love now lol ...
The beluga experience looked amazing , did you enjoy the pearl experience was it expensive ... Thanks for sharing , great day
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 14, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Lovely photo's
Old 18 Feb 14, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Yorkshiredisney View Post
Great day great pics
Thanks very much

Originally Posted by Fieryannie View Post
Lovely photo's Sar
xxx
Thanks ann

Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
AWH great day , the dippin dots & cheese balls I'd love now lol ...
The beluga experience looked amazing , did you enjoy the pearl experience was it expensive ... Thanks for sharing , great day
Thanks hodgy28 where u get the cheese balls from ? never tried them .the beluga whale experience was fab and it was nice to have different presents for our anniversary . Now I can't exactly remember how much the pearl was , I think it's between $15-20 but not 100% that's without the pendant or jewellery box , it comes in a little mesh bag

Originally Posted by geoff193 View Post
Lovely photo's
Thanks geoff193

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 14, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
widearch
Proud to wear my Ears

Some great pics and obviously some brilliant memories made
Old 19 Feb 14, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by widearch View Post
Some great pics and obviously some brilliant memories made
Yes there is , thanks , it does bring a lot back when putting these pics up , nice to have

Old 21 Feb 14, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Great Pics of a great day