Notices

Old 11 Mar 15, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Cats Out The Bag Day 20 Aug/ Sep Epcot/ Magic Kingdom

Today was about visiting rides / characters that we might of missed , or wanted to experience again as this will be the last time in this holiday for these parks , well any park 😱 but we've done loads on this holiday , were always on the go but we do love it that way 😃 . Back at home myself and mark are always rushing about so we are used to not stopping and our children are very well behaved and go with the flow , not Angels but we can take them anywhere 😌 and I think if their behaved when in front or other people then that's half the battle x

This was quite funny , at breakfast time Anya asked if she could have an apple , so she picked a nice red one , but she didn't eat it , so I said we'll take it to the parks with us and you can have it there , but Anya turned around and said can I give it to Snow White and here she is true to her word 😃

FairPlay she really did stay in character and Anya loved it 😊

Back Magic Kingdom to get some more rides done and watch wishes for the very last time 😭

Another one of my favourite character interactions lol

I asked gaston would he like some of my brew , he smelt it , cocked his nose up to it and then sneezed lol

He really does get everyone involved x

Now I don't know what it was but Anya was the same the last holiday but she had a fascination of kissing goofy and Pluto on their noses , and she did a few times lol

I don't know lol

Someone must have give me a few too many sugary drinks , but I was like a big kid 😷 whispering sweet nothings into Donald's ear lol

I do love Donald and we've got one thing in common , I speak duck 😂

Sisters in competition x

Aww all loved up but really plotting to win 👹

Now we can't go home without saying goodbye to Mickey Mouse and having a quick hug x

Some last pictures of the castle , and we did plan to sit and watch wishes for the last time but we was on big thunder mountain . It was a walk on and Anya was loving it and kept on asking to go back on it lol . 😁 we must of rode on there 6 times straight off , but I must say seeing the fireworks while on here was amazing and we really did end this holiday on a high x

And also our sad faces for leaving the park , I don't know what happened to marks sad face , always go to do the opposite lol . Bye bye Disney world until the next time

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 15, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by mrsbigbeak - 11 Mar 15 9:31 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 15, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What brilliant character interaction between Anya and Snow White, priceless photos. And Gaston definitely had a twinkle in his eye with you Sarah! You certainly had a busy time but it just looks fantastic. You have 2 very pretty daughters. Thank you for sharing.
Old 12 Mar 15, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What brilliant character interaction between Anya and Snow White, priceless photos. And Gaston definitely had a twinkle in his eye with you Sarah! You certainly had a busy time but it just looks fantastic. You have 2 very pretty daughters. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you very much for reading and your kinds comments x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 15, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I love these photo reports, they brighten up some very dreach mornings in the west of Scotland.