Sooo CONFUSED

Trip Report October 2014
October 2014 - short trip report and lessons learned for this trip

Update
ADR Wishlist

Update 3rd of March
Will we really get to WDW October 2016?

Edited at 04:07 PM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 15, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Love it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Dh is still acting up as the 1st minute of this Disneyland add. He will get there. He just needs time and the strategically placed photos of previous trip. M and my sons constant asking for vote for next year holiday choice will convert him.

Plan for this year is to go in July to Lanzarote and Rome in September after my birthday. We are equally excited about both. But as often in life, what you plan and what happens are two very different things. If Rome doesn't happen, we may look into going earlier to WDW

It’s all up in the air right now. Rome may not happen (job move mid-year, all holiday used up on month one if company doesn’t want to delay start date). Lanzarote will happen. Next year trip may not be in October. You can’t start asking for holidays on the first day in new job. It’s all good news, but little uncertain

Edited at 07:47 PM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 15, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

2 cancelled trips (Orlando 2016 and Rome 2015)
3 surgeries later and a big fat C
My dear husband was given - go back and live, you are healthy and it's very likely that you will never have to deal with this again

We already made smaller plans for 2016 and I will stick to that but we will do big fat celebratory trip summer 2017 and I will cry my eyes out watching wishes

missed you guys last few months.
Old 1 Oct 15, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

fantastic news,glad to hear your dh is doing so well
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 15, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I am in sooo much trouble! We need our WDW fix next year, I can't wait that long
Old 13 Oct 15, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

We will have QDP this year and I will make less ADRs as fun as making them is

Edited at 08:01 PM.
Old 4 Dec 15, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Booked so far

CBR 14 days preferred room & qdp and 14 days tickets & 100 us card for 3692.00 euro
Flights - direct with Aer Lingus for 3 of us 1916 euro

Booked flights today. I am little nervous as the plan changed so many times ... I wasn't expecting it but I have to move on with life after C

Very happy with the price of flights, less then what we paid in 2013. Glad the price for the holiday is in Euro and food is part of the booking. I won't have to stress over how everything is at least 30% more expensive due to the current euro rate.

Edited at 08:02 PM.
Old 12 Dec 15, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Its great when the food is included isn't it. We will be getting back as you go, so exciting
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 16, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Car hire

I have booking with Herz for premium vehicle - to be collected from Hilton Bonnet Creek, 330 euro for 12 days

I also have Tahoe Alamo Brits through discount Florida car hire - 427 euro for 9 days.

I need to decide which one to cancel. Tahoe is 20 euro extra a day... it is supposed to be budget trip

Edited at 07:57 PM.