Blondie1979
VIP Dibber

Blondie1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 30
11 Days Of Orlando Magic - Pre Trippy

Yes I really think it is! I am planning on posting a live photo trip report from the magic starting on September 9th.

Here is an introduction to us and our trip!

Me: Anna, chief planner, Disney obsessed, Dibberoony... I completed a live trip report last year and found it to be a great keepsake for memories.
Favourite park: Magic Kingdom
Favourite ride: Tower of Terror.

Mum (Jane) The reason I am a Disney addict! She took me for my first trip in 1989 and I've never looked back. Mum last visited in 2007 and is very excited to be going back.
Favourite park: Epcot
Favourite ride: Haunted Mansion

Now, no laughing at this picture (ok maybe you can!) This was mum and I in 1990, looking pretty cool I think!

This trip is very special to us as it's just us 2 - kids and husbands and worries are all being left at home.

So the plan...

September 9th overnight at the Hilton Gatwick.

September 10th, Flying upper class (very posh and very exciting!) with Virgin to Orlando international where we will be whisked to Disney's Old Key West for 10 nights.

We have a 1 bedroom villa booked.

Car booked with Alamo to pick up onsite. I am designated driver and mum is going to attempt to navigate!

ADR's all booked thanks to free DDP including a breakfast at Be Our Guest😊

MNSSHP tickets purchased. It will be our first ever Halloween party. Our outfits are all sorted, below is a taster of what we will be wearing, saving the real thing for the day!

Planning on visiting all the 4 Disney parks and we also have 1 day offsite for Universal where mum will experience Harry Potter for the first time!

I can't wait for her to see it as I was blown away by it all last year.

We have also planned a day to go shopping at the outlets for all those essential purchases.

To continue a much loved family Disney tradition of ours mum and I will endeavour to try on as many silly hats as possible so expect a lot of this...

I will also be adding to this extensive collection of fridge magnets 😉

Not long to go now, the days are getting longer I'm sure!

Thank you for reading and look out for the daily updates very soon!

Anna xx

Old 13 Aug 15, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Blondie1979 - 13 Aug 15 2:50 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hi Anna x
So pleased to read you are doing another trippie, I loved reading the one you did last year so looking forward to your next one... so glad you will be carrying on the silly hat tradition too lol
Sam xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoNewbie78
Trainee Dibber

Cool we leave the same day but with BA
OrlandoNewbie78 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I'm so glad to read you are doing another trip report. What a great way to spend quality time with your mum. Looking forward to joining you on your holiday.
Old 13 Aug 15, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Blondie1979
VIP Dibber

Blondie1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 30
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hi Anna x
So pleased to read you are doing another trippie, I loved reading the one you did last year so looking forward to your next one... so glad you will be carrying on the silly hat tradition too lol
Sam xx
Hi Sam, I'm so pleased you will be following my trip again, I really enjoyed doing it last year
Can't wait to see my mum in some hats! lol

Originally Posted by OrlandoNewbie78 View Post
Cool we leave the same day but with BA
Fantastic! I'll be sporting a Dibb Lanyard around the parks so say hi if you see me!

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I'm so glad to read you are doing another trip report. What a great way to spend quality time with your mum. Looking forward to joining you on your holiday.
Hi Jackie, I'm really looking forward to spending time with mum, thank you for following me around again!

We both promise to make it entertaining!

Anna x x
Old 13 Aug 15, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to reading along and plenty of hats!😀
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Doc88
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Anna we fly out on 17th September it's such a great time to go to Orlando don't you think?

Really love your MNSSHP costumes. Did you make them yourself?

All your plans sound great. Can't wait to read more
Doc88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Mobile

Oh sounds great. I went with my mum (and dd couldnt leave Her as she was 2) who got me into Disney in the same way - loving the bumbags by the way! It was fab as I have a feeling yours will be too!
Old 15 Aug 15, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Sounds great Anna, will join you for your holiday from the comfort of my office chair
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List