Notices

Old 1 May 16, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Florida 2016- The One With A Wedding- Day 5

I'm getting a bit of a head start on today's report incase I start panicking tonight that I have loads to do! 👰🏼🎩

We still seem to be in beach mode as we didn't wake until 8 again. I got a start on some breakfast from the shop we did in Walmart. Belly's full we got ready to head to seaworld.

On the way we went to discovery cove for pre-check in to get our ID cards rather than keep using the paperwork. This was done in 5 mins.

Parked up in seaworld after scanning the cards for free parking.

Once in we headed for the Antarctica. Mia chose a 'puk' the penguin when we came here for her 3rd birthday in sept 2013. He had been cuddled to sleep every night ever since. She was adamant she wanted to take him back to see his family.

The ride was a 5min wait until it broke! 20 mins later we were on. It's funny how similar mild and wild sound! We ended up on the wild ride but it wasn't too bad.

Mia covering puk's eyes from the seal!

Next we saw the one ocean show. I have to say the whales seemed more free to take part or not, with some swimming back and forth between pools. I'll leave it there as I know mixed feelings here.

Dolphins in the nursery.

We walked around seeing the animals.
I rode manta- I think this is my favourite coaster.

We then did shamu's happy harbour when the next one ocean show was on which did make it quieter.

Mia went on everything she wanted and we called it a day.

Other than some crisps when we watched the shamu show we hadn't eaten. Mia wanted a toffee apple and I wasn't against that idea!

Lee got a pretzel

And me and Mia shared an Oreo covered toffee apple. This was yum!

So we are back at the hotel and thinking about going down the pool for a few hours before deciding what to do for dinner. It's our wedding tomorrow so we don't want to be late home. Got lots to get ready!

Will update with food pics of dinner later xx

I just remembered mias purchase from seaworld! This and a penguin necklace.

Also, we used the Busch gardens refillable mug in seaworld. Refills were $1.38 each.

And can anyone tell me if wild arctic used to have a polar bear? I'm sure they did but Lee disagrees. There are seals where I remember them being, near the beluga whales.

We decided to eat in our favourite- millers ale house. We go to the one in LBV as its a bit quieter and calmer than I-drive.

I had a pomegranate margarita to calm my nerves for tomorrow 😁 Lee was driving so had Mountain Dew.

Mia went for the cheese quesadilla with broccoli, no surprise there!

Me and Lee shared our two favourites. Since we missed lunch after all!

Above is the chicken nachos. These are huge, don't get them as a starter expecting to eat a full meal after them. But they are delicious, some of the best we've had.

And we also shared a zinger mountain melt. This is strips of chicken coated in your choice of sauce which vary in heat- we had honey BBQ. They are on top of fries and covered in cheese, bacon bits and spring onions. All grilled so it's melts together- delicious!

We didn't totally finish either but it wasn't without trying, they a both so good!

Mias meal came with an ice cream so she ate that but we were full.

Now back to prepare for tomorrow. I'll tell you all about it then! Xx

2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

You are right, wild arctic did have a polar bear!

Another good day and just wanted to say good luck for your wedding tomorrow.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Thank you! I will gladly let Lee know I was right!

And thanks for the best wishes, going to get everything sorted now.
2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Larajp - 2 May 16 1:31 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Not trying to be morbid... The polar bear died suddenly in 2014...
To honour his death they are keeping the tank empty.

Have a fab wedding ... looking forward to the photos...
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
That food looks relish, must try Millers this year. Best of luck today
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Loving your reports , Good Luck today , Looking forward to seeing today's report .
Afitos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Another good day best wishes for tomorrow

Joan
Old 2 May 16, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
panspeep
Excited about Disney

Another great day, we've never tried Miller's but your food looks lovely so may have to add it to the list. Best of luck for the wedding, hope you all have the most fantastic day
Old 2 May 16, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
cruella2110
Excited about Disney

cruella2110's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Good luck for the wedding! Enjoy every moment, looking forward to reading all about it when you get chance.
Silver Creek Villa August 2013,
Sandy Ridge May 2016, Solterra June 2023.
cruella2110 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List