Notices

Old 13 May 16, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Florida 2016- The One With A Wedding- Day 17 Travel Home!

We had to check out by 10 so I was up by 8 to finish packing and cleaning, taking out trash etc, I hate leaving the room a mess, how do you know you have everything if there's bags and rubbing scattered everywhere?

We were packed and re-packed several times before leaving the room, three cases with two weighing 23 and one 24!

We hit the pool for the last few hours before leaving the sun, Mia the mermaid wouldn't leave the water. Bit worried I posted on the dibb. Most said they were charged for being over, even if only 1kg!

Once we could drag Mia away we used the showers and got ready to leave.

Feed back from my fellow dibbers made me re-re-pack! We put loads in the hand luggage until they were rammed, bringing all cases down to about 22kg to be safe.

We said goodbye to Marriott harbour lake for this year, it is a great hotel for kids.

We headed to cici's for lunch. This is a pizza buffet place if you haven't been.

Now it's not gourmet or 5* by any means but it hits the spot and is great value. If your trying to make your money stretch this is for you.

They have pasta with two diff sauces, soups...

Salads...

Pizza, garlic bread and flat breads. These are in a variety of toppings and you can request a specific pizza if it's not out. All help yourself

Plus puddings! Apple pie pizza, a type of custard pizza, cinnamon buns and brownies, all delicious!

You pay a set price and help yourself. There are always coupons for cici's in the books you find around, I'd thrown all of our coupon books so no discount here but two adult meals, one child plus refillable drinks for all was just under $25.

So that's it. We are now in the airport, check-in and security was busy as normal but we are now waiting in departures with less than an hour until boarding opens.

Thanks all for reading, I'll update if we have any delays etc but hopefully it'll be smooth sailing.

Thank you for your lovely comments, I've enjoyed sharing our holiday and wedding with you all xx happy holidays xx

2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 16, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Larajp - 13 May 16 9:09 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 16, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Great report & sounds like a lovely holiday. Your wedding was lovely & you all looked great. Thanks for sharing your holiday & special day.
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 16, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Thanks for your reports I've read them every day! Congratulations on your wedding.. You have a beautiful family 😀
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 16, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
2anddone
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Thank you for sharing I have enjoyed reading your reports every morning. Hope your flight went ok and you are not too jet lagged now you are back.
Emma
2anddone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 16, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Really enjoyed reading about your lovely holiday. Congratulations on your wedding. We have booked football tickets, my DH wanted to go but I wasn't keen but your report made me think otherwise, thank you
Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 16, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Great report! Have loved reading along with your holiday! Safe travels home

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 16, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good way to spend your last few Florida hours

Joan
Old 14 May 16, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I've really enjoyed your daily reports; thank you for sharing your special holiday.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 16, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Have just loved following along with your report. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it.

Hope returning home as a Mrs softens the holiday blues a little. Are you having anything at home to celebrate your wedding?

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List