Old 13 Dec 16, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Our 5th Trip of Firsts: Day 5 - Shopping, Animal Kingdom & Manny's

We had breakfast at the villa this morning, I had a banana nut muffin that we had bought in Walmart the other day, it was so delicious!
We were heading to the Vineland Premium outlets this morning, specifically to the area across from the main outlets that has Tommy Bahama, Ugg, North Face & Gap. First stop was Tommy Bahama. We love the shop & the restaurant on I Drive too
Robbie bought 2 long sleeve tops, a t shirt & a jumper.

I bought a dress, a top and some candles. Their candles smell absolutely amazing, love them. The dress was $68 +tax (reduced from $98+tax), top was $41 +tax (from $58+tax) and candles were $12 each.

Next up was the Ugg shop and I was looking for chestnut bailey buttons. Success! $95.84 including tax, bargain! They are €220 in the shops here and are never included in sales

Robbie had a quick look in North Face but bought nothing. We went to Gap next. I love Gap, buy most of our clothes there at home so I knew I'd be a while in here. I was over an hour, Robbie and Fionn ended up going to wait in the car! I didn't note the prices of the individual things here as I'd bought so much but the receipt total was $353.38 and I had saved a whopping $299.36 I bought socks, 3 babygros as presents, dark bootcut jeans, blue girlfriend coupe jeans, grey & black long jumper, wine baggy jumper, black crossover long sleeved top, pale green workout top, black ponte leggings, grey waterfall loungewear cardigan, wine Gap hoodie, plain white vest top.

For the boys I bought a pair of navy tracksuit bottoms, red Gap hoodie, beige cargo pants, 4 long sleeved tops, a t shirt, a pair of jeans & a navy Gap hoodie.

I thought I took photos of everything but can't find pics of the rest of the kids stuff.
Anyway, after this we headed back to the villa for some snacks and pool time. Spent 2 hrs relaxing and then got ready for Animal Kingdom.
We had a fast pass booked for Festival of the Lion King and were really excited as we had never seen it before (another 1st!) We loved it

It was so quiet there, was brilliant. We had a fast pass for Expedition Everest but there was no queue so we rode it 3 times in a row. Odhran had never been on this before and he loved it! Laughed the whole way around

I checked the app after our 3rd go on EE & there was only a 5 minute wait for meeting Mickey & Minnie at Adventurers Outpost so we headed over there. They were absolutely fantastic Minnie was afraid of the sharks on the kids tshirts so it took a while to get our pics, great interaction, lots of fun!

She was hiding behind me at one stage!

We went to Primevil Whirl after that as we had a fast pass. Odhrán isn't tall enough for it so I went on Tricerotops Spin with him while Robbie and Fionn rode PW. The kids wanted to go to the Boneyard so we brought them there for a while.

We were all starving so decided to go and try the new Mannys on the 192. They were still building it when we left last year so we hadn't tried it yet. (Another 1st!)

The boys loved that you could colour in the table cloth. Food was delicious and I had 2 cocktails. The first was yummy and and 2nd not so god. I had ordered the same again but think it was a different one altogether that the waitress brought out. Overall, we liked Mannys and would return again another year. We headed back to the villa about 8.30 and just chilled out with some TV for the evening.

3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 16, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by codym - 13 Dec 16 6:13 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 16, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
A great day with a good shopping haul

Joan
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
LLKJDisney
VIP Dibber

LLKJDisney's Reviews
gorgeous photos of your two little men... loving your report so far!
LLKJDisney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day with a good shopping haul

Joan
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
gorgeous photos of your two little men... loving your report so far!
Thanks for reading x
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Gosh, you were really lucky with the queues weren't you!?

I always plan to try Mannys and never get around to it!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Gosh, you were really lucky with the queues weren't you!?

I always plan to try Mannys and never get around to it!
We were so lucky, I don't know why but it was just so quiet that day
TFR x
Old 14 Feb 17, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Love your Ugg Boots, and what a cracking price. Some fab shopping and then some brilliant time at Animal Kingdom.
Old 18 Feb 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Love your Ugg Boots, and what a cracking price. Some fab shopping and then some brilliant time at Animal Kingdom.
Thank you I was thrilled with the bargain uggs x
Old 27 Feb 17, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Some fantastic shopping bargains, especially love your uggs. Mmmmm mannys love it there.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List