Notices

Villa Rentals
Reviews HIBISCUS RIDGE - CONTEMPORARY 5* LUXURY
Reviews for this Villa
  Display Direct Link to this Review Disney Planning 1 Feb 20, 03:21 PM
We have just returned from a 3 week stay at Hibiscus Ridge and I have to agree that this is really a lovely villa.

There were 7 of us at first and the layout worked perfectly for us. The children loved the pool as did we, and the lanai is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Honestly, who needs a table inside. Gary and Debra provide plenty of extras such as prams which came in handy, pool toys and noodles which were perfect and the pac man game was a hit too. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. The laundry room was great.

When we arrived everything was lovely and clean and the welcome pack is a nice addition. Previous guests had left extra dishwasher tablets and we contributed a few things for the next visitors to use. The Christmas tree was still up and we enjoyed the tree lights on an evening when having a drink and relax. We also walked up to the park on Highlands Reserve where there are swings, slides and a see-saw. The estate is well maintained and very clean, everyone we saw was friendly and there were quite a few people enjoying a walk, some with their dogs as this is also a residential community.

Our nephew booked on the golf course 1 morning and he said it was around $40 for the game including a golf cart. The clubs are provided and in the villa ready to use.

The nearby Publix is really handy for groceries and we love their deli and fresh produce.

Communication was excellent with Debra and we were lucky enough to enjoy a late check out which helped on our last day. We also booked a mid stay clean and I would definitely recommend this, it?s lovely to walk in to everything spic and span again. I would highly recommend this for you and your family and think the owners definitely take pride in their villa and it?s furnishing. 5*!

Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: January 2020
  Display Direct Link to this Review Encblue 9 Jan 20, 11:43 AM
You can tell the owners look after this wonderful villa!

Lot's of nice touches & the accommodation is very well maintained.

The location is spot on, and the added bonus of being within walking distance to bars and restaurants was a big plus for us!

We will definitely return to this property in the future, and have already recommended it.

Debra & Gary were very prompt in responding to any questions & return of security deposit.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: December 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review DonnaFabry 4 Nov 19, 07:32 PM
Wow! We all had the most amazing time staying at Hibiscus Ridge.

The villa has everything you could possibly need for large extended families with young children and all equipment requests were ready for us on arrival.

The villa is perfectly located with easy access to all Orlando has to offer and the nearby Publix store was very handy to pop into on stock up on groceries.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful villa with us and look forward to returning in the future.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: October 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review Mumofangels 17 Oct 19, 07:46 PM
This villa is amazing, we were all blown away when we walked In, The photos do not do this villa justice, it is so much bigger and better than we were expecting. The location is great it was really nice to be able walk over to the Chinese and Pizza takeaways, also having Publix so close by was very handy. It was so nice to chill out in the evening by the pool and the spa, it was like therapy for our aching mussels after a busy day at the parks so peaceful and tranquil. This villa had everything we needed and more, The games room was a big hit with us all. Communication with Debra and Gary was so professional, They are great hosts. We can not wait to book our 2nd trip of a life time again at this villa.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: October 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review Heed666 3 Oct 19, 07:02 PM
We have just returned from our stay at this fantastic Villa.

This villas has everything you could possibly need. Its in a great locations, theres a Publix supermarket within a 10 minute walk, or a couple of minutes in the car.

As soon as we walked into this villa it was a WOW! The owners and management company obviously take great pride in this villa. There is plenty of room if there was a big family staying here. We had a party of 4 adults and we felt we lost in it but loved all the space. The jacuzzi was a massive hit after days at the parks. Our son in law loved the golf clubs provided and spent a few days on the golf course.

We would not hesitate to recommend this villa to anyone visiting Orlando and will defiantly be back. Debra and Gary we great to deal with from start to finish.

Thank you for allowing us to use you Florida home.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: September 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review Procrastinator 1 Sep 19, 09:52 PM
We stayed for 7 nights at the end of August. All of our family loved the Villa. Kids loved the pool (and disco lights), arcade games and pool table. My wife's parents thought the place was beautifully decorated and furnished. I found it a great space to relax and had loads of fun with the kids in the pool.

The location worked well. Nice and easy to find, nearby publix and the longest drive to the parks was probably 40 mins to seaworld.

I would also just highlight how clean, tidy and well stocked the house was and how well organised the whole renting process was. We are already booked in for a return visit!

Thank you!
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review The A team 18 Aug 19, 10:38 AM
We returned last week from this beautiful villa and had a fantastic time. We ended up with only 6 nights in the villa due to flights, this was not long enough.

There is so much to do in this villa with the pool games room and upstairs games that you could easily spend 2 weeks or more here with no parks and still have plenty to do.

The villa was very well equipped and presented and communication with the owners could not have been better.

We would not hesitate to return here or to highly recommend this villa to anyone visiting Orlando.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review G54321 13 Jul 19, 10:05 PM
Just returned from our second visit this time for 14 nights from 27th June to 11th July and we are already booked in for 10 nights in May 2020. This trip included my close friend and her son aged 16 who were first time visitors to Florida. Debra and Gary?s home was just perfect once again. Having stayed in other villas previously this one stands out a mile in terms of comfort, furnishings and equipment. Since our last visit 2 years ago the pool area has been beautifully redone and the downstairs bedroom tastefully redecorated and furnished. It?s very clear that this home is well cared for and maintained and the management company are excellent. We had a fantastic stay, enjoyed many evenings playing pool in the games room and relaxing in the spa with a glass of wine after a busy day at the parks. The villa genuinely has everything you need, great coffee machine, dishwasher, huge washing machine and dryer (would love these at home,) gas BBQ, loads of kitchen utensils and dishes ... can?t think of anything they have missed. You can probably tell we love it here which is why we are returning in May even though there will only be 2 of us in a huge 5 bed villa! We wouldn?t consider a hotel, we always do one night at a universal hotel but are happy returning to the villa where we have all our home comforts and that stunning pool and spa which isn?t overlooked and has lovely views. I am already missing my morning coffee out on the pool deck and can?t wait to be back! My friend and our extended family were all very impressed too. Huge thanks to Debra and Gary who are great owners and lovely people to deal with.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: July 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review Batman1 26 Jun 19, 09:45 AM
We had the pleasure of staying at this gorgeous villa for 2 weeks at the beginning of June 2019.

From the moment we opened the door on arrival we were hugely impressed with the whole place.
The villa is a nice size and well laid out in terms of the living spaces and bedrooms. The bedrooms themselves are well finished and the very comfortable beds are of great quality. Add on the luxurious linen and it makes for a great night's sleep every night.
The air conditioning is great and keeps the house comfortable all the time.

Everything that you will need has been thought of. The kitchen is well kitted out and easy to use. The addition of some USB charging sockets is great and saves the need for adapters etc in case you forget them.
The welcome pack is great because it gets you started and helps out with everyday things that you perhaps might not think of.
Great washing machine and dryer, with washing powder for guest use.

The pool area is pristine and has a lovely view over the golf course. Balloons can be seen rising over the trees early in the morning. We enjoyed an evening in the lovely spa enjoying the peaceful surroundings.

The villa is close to berry town centre and can be walked in 10 minutes, along a paved pathway.

Contact with the owners was great and any questions were answered quickly.

They really have a high class offering with this villa and I would recommend anyone looking for a great villa in a great location to go for this one. It will certainly be our first port of call should we return.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review Holme1 28 Jun 19, 10:20 PM
We stayed in this villa for the first time in May and then immediately booked it again for November. Then, when I was able to get away for another last minute holiday in June I was lucky to get most of my dates. I didn?t look for another villa that could do all of my dates because Hibiscus Ridge is just perfect. I moved to a condo for the last three days rather than choose another villa.

The villa itself is in a great position overlooking the golf course but not so near that early golfers can disturb you. As golfers ourselves we loved the nearness to the course and got in some spur of the moment, late rounds at great green fees.

Publix is literally 5 mins away and never too busy.

Using the 429 into Disney is a great back way in and a much nicer drive than the 192.

But, the best bit is the villa itself. The decor is modern and light, which makes a nice change from some of the heavy Floridian decor we have seen over the years.

It was all scrupulously clean with everything you need. The bed were very comfy, with soft sheets, not the scratchy fabric you often get in rentals.

The pool is clearly newly redone and the mosaic tiles are beautiful. The spa is one of the easiest to step into that I have experienced.

Everything is beautifuly planned and designed from the artwork to the great sitting room furniture. Just love the stools that roll out from the glass tables. Don?t have to miss my home recliners when I?m on holiday now, just roll out a stool and get comfy for the huge tv.

Not that you?ll watch much tv when you can sit outside and watch the wildlife. There were birds fledging when we were there in May. Watching the parents chase off the hawks was a sight to see.

Gary and Debra were consummate professionals in the lead up to our stay and it was really nice to talk to Gary when we were at the house and had a tiny problem, which was sorted immediately.

Their pre and post stay communications are exemplary and no one should have any hesitation about booking their villa.

Now a confession, I have only just written this review because, much as I want to show my appreciation by telling others how great their villa is, the downside is that others will book it!

Sure enough, the dates I wanted for next May are already gone.

So, people, book it while you can because if you don?t, I will!
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: May 2019
  Display Direct Link to this Review Milpston 7 Nov 18, 07:19 PM
My family and I stayed in this lovely villa from 19th to 26th October 2018. We are a couple with kids aged 16, 3 and 1. I initially booked this villa based on the excellent communication and helpfulness of the owner, Debra.
I booked nearly 18 months in advance and had a number of daft questions in the meantime. Debra was always quick to respond and helpful without exception. All communication from booking until returning home was excellent.

On arrival at Hibiscus Ridge we found exactly what we expected. The villa is beautiful, on an excellent plot on Highlands reserve and immaculately presented. I have stayed in a few rental villas and I have to say this was the best so far. It really felt like a home rather than a rental villa and has been presented beautifully with little or no expense spared. I am still impressed that everthing in a rental villa could be in such great condition which is a credit to the owner and their management company.

The pool and spa were heated to perfect tmeperatures, excellent quality equipment throughout and everything we could want for our younger kids.

We managed to leave some items in the villa on departure and Debra was again brilliantly easy to deal with.

I would consider myself very difficult to please and I would recommend this villa with out hesitation. I will definitely be in my thoughts if/when we visit the area again.

Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: October 2018
  Display Direct Link to this Review Mufassa 6 Sep 18, 11:05 AM
A beautiful villa where the owners have really taken time to think of everything you might need while staying there, and more. Spotlessly clean, wonderfully decorated and a real home from home feeling, especially after a long day in the parks. This is our 10th visit and this is easily the best villa we have stayed in. Excellent communication throughout from the owners, including making sure the villa had stairgates to accommodate our toddler. Would 100% stay here again.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2018
  Display Direct Link to this Review Disney Brownie 27 Aug 18, 08:09 PM
This was our first visit to a villa in Florida after staying onsite at Disney for the previous 3 times and it lived up to our expectations. Debra was excellent in helping us with lots of information on the area before we arrived which was very helpful. As others have mentioned it is located on a golf course but the rear of the villa and pool area are extremely secluded. It is also very close to a Publix and restaurants at Berry town centre.

On arrival the villa was spotlessly clean, well decorated and is extremely spacious. The pictures don?t do the villa justice. The management team who look after the villa for Debra and Gary were excellent in responding to a problem on the spa, so it was good to know there was assistance if needed.

This is a great villa, we had a fabulous stay and would love to return soon.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2018
  Display Direct Link to this Review saul 13 Aug 18, 07:38 PM
Wow, what can I say, this villa is lovely!

My family stayed here at the end of the July for just under 3 weeks. The villa felt like home from home, we have been back just under a week and we are missing it already.

The kitchen is well equipped and has everything you can think of, we often cooked and ate at the villa, which we all enjoyed. My wife and myself love that we had a massive en-suite and the kids loved the new games machine that is located on the landing. (It kept them quite, so thank you for that)

The villa is located on a golf complex so I am sure this will appeal to the golfers out there.

The villa is around 20-30 minutes drive from the Disney parks and around 30-45 mins drive from the Universal parks (this depends on the time of day and traffic) so perfectly placed. My kids loved the Universal parks but my best day was at the Kennedy Space Centre, it is well worth a trip down there!

If we did ever go back to Orlando, I would love to stay here again, that's if Debra and Gary will have us back :-)

Thank you Debra and Gary for making our family holiday one to remember and so funny that we only live 5 minutes away from each other in the UK!
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: July 2018
  Display Direct Link to this Review mossyflossyhub 7 Aug 18, 12:28 PM
This was our second stay at this lovely villa. It is spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated and maintained with great air-conditioning and a lovely pool and aspect. Debra is the perfect villa owner, responding promptly to our questions and genuinely interested in making her guests' stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.

Since our last stay there have been upgrades to the villa which included a remodelled bedroom and a fabulous arcade games table on the upstairs landing which our family had lots of fun with. We are not sure what upgrades are to come but as we are getting older we sure would appreciate some new lounge furniture which is higher off the ground!

We cannot recommend this villa highly enough. It is a credit to Debra and Gary and we very much hope to stay at Hibiscus Ridge in the future.

Thank you for sharing your home once again.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: July 2018
  Display Direct Link to this Review beaniebaby 30 Jun 18, 10:50 AM
This villa is absolutely amazing. It has everything you could possibly want in a home away from home. The villa is in a very favourable position overlooking the golf course, not overlooked at all. Infact very private indeed and we spent many happy hours just sitting by the pool enjoying the peace and quiet. How I miss sitting with an early morning cuppa watching the hot air Balloons in the distance. Amazing sight. It is very close to Berry Town Center so we didn?t have far to go for supplies etc.

It is perfect for three families in the way that the bedrooms are situated, affording privacy for each family. Nobody got in anybody?s s way. It was absolutely spotlessly clean when we arrived. We were traveling with an 8 month old baby and everything was set up ready for us. Debra had even asked us previously which room we would like the cot set up in and even the baby gates were set up in place.

Contact with Debra and Gary was first class during the booking process and whilst we were there. We had a couple of minor issues whilst we were there and the management company responded immediately and they were fixed the same day.

We would definitely use this villa again and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you both for letting us share your fabulous home, sadly albeit for just two weeks.

Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2018
  Display Direct Link to this Review Lightningz 13 Dec 17, 01:57 PM
Having been to Florida 5 times, this is by far the best villa we've stayed in yet. Hibiscus Ridge took everything we've ever enjoyed about a villa and amplified it by 10.

The villa is huge so with five of us visiting there was always space to go and relax for a bit of quiet time. Each room is clean and decorated nicely making it a 'home' you come back to after each day rather than just a place to stay.

The pool area is incredible, very private yet a full view down the golf course - meaning the sunsets were always a spectacle.

Communication is second to none, Debra is quick to reply and always very helpful with any queries you push her way.

This was our second time at Highlands Reserve and it's a great complex, just far enough out to be quiet but not too far to be considered a trek. Any future visits to Orlando will be to this villa!
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: November 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review Ilovesnowwhite 13 Nov 17, 09:31 PM
We have just returned from our 5th, Yes 5th visit to this most beautiful villa. (we would of stayed more times, but alas the villa has been booked) We have visited as a couple, and with our children/grandchildren From the moment I walk through the door I know I'm home. This villa is stunning and furnished to the highest specification. Everything that you may need during a holiday has been thought of, and some you haven't. From the buggies to use in the park, to the golf clubs if you fancy having a go rather than just watching. A haven to return to after a day at the parks or the shops Spend an hour or two with your feet in the pool with a cold drink in your hand, Bliss. One of the best moments of my day is spotting the hot air balloons flying overhead while drinking my early morning tea by the pool. While waiting for the sun to rise You may also spot a golfer or two.
We would be going back next year, but unfortunately the dates we want are booked
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: October 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review annielou 25 Aug 17, 09:55 AM
We have just returned home from a wonderful stay in this villa. It was decorated and equipped to a very high standard and had everything you could possibly need in a home away from home. The pool area was lovely and not overlooked by neighbours while still having a fantastic view across the golf course. The bed in the master bedroom was exceptionally huge and comfortable, I wish I could fit a bed that size in my room at home.

My son particularly liked the games room; we ended up altering our plans so that we were able to spend more time relaxing in the villa and using the pool. The villa is conveniently located near Berry Town Centre and is within walking distance if you don't want to take the car. It is an easy drive to all the parks but just far enough away that you feel you have left the fast pace of the Disney and Universal bubbles behind you and can relax.

The owners (Debra and Gary) have been very easy to deal with and respond quickly to emails. If we ever get the chance to return to Florida (who am I kidding, the kids are already asking to go back and I'm looking at ways to save) I will definitely be looking at this villas availability.

Thank you to Debra and Gary for letting us stay in your beautiful home.
Lindsey
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review G54321 6 Aug 17, 11:39 PM
Can't recommend this villa and it's owners enough. We enjoyed a 6 night stay here and our only complaint is that it wasn't long enough! We've rented villas previously and this one really was superior in every way. It's very well furnished and immaculately clean. The en suite in the master bedroom is stunning with a great walk in shower. Pool and spa were fantastic in the evenings. We didn't have time to make us of all the facilities or equipment. We didn't choose to eat in but if you did want to then the villa is really well equipped.
My family and friends would consider me quite fussy and I can assure you that this villa will not disappoint, the glasses, cutlery and crockery were all immaculate.
We've not stayed at Highlands Reserve previously but found the location excellent and short cuts helped immensely. We walked over to Berry Town Centre which is really handy if you want to enjoy a meal without driving.
Last but not least, Debra was fantastic to deal with both before and during our stay. Really helpful and responsive.
We would love to return again in the near future the only trouble will be securing availability!
Thanks Debra and Gary for letting us rent your beautiful home.
Kind regards
Gail
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: July 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review tllasa 16 Jul 17, 04:01 PM
Stayed for two weeks in June and have to say a fabulous property. We have stayed in several villas over the years, booked through various channels and can easily say this was the most professional. Every detail and enquiry was handled promptly and efficiently, and the website pictures, as others have said, fail to do justice.

Every little thing is catered for at the property, from kids accessories to golf clubs which we used down at the driving range. The pool is cleverly masked from neighbours for privacy yet still affords lovely views out to the golf course.

The split air-con combined with the ceiling fans was amazing and one of the reasons we booked. Likewise the quality of furnishing and beds in particular first rate.

The location is also ideal, with plenty nearby, even within walking distance of the town centre if you wish. Like others have said, you soon learn all the little short cuts to make the journeys even quicker.

All in all, thanks to Debra and Gary for an excellent holiday and service.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review g1970 23 May 17, 06:13 PM
This was our 8th trip to Orlando and our 2nd time staying in a villa. Due to a stressful first villa experience (a completely different villa & owner), I was slightly apprehensive about booking a villa again, however, with the exchange rate being bad, there was very little difference in cost between a villa and booking a hotel direct...and the idea of having our own pool was tempting.

I saw the advert for Hibiscus Ridge on Debras profile, clicked through to the website and fell in love with it. Despite it being it being 5 bedrooms and there only being myself and my partner, I messaged Debra to check if it was available for our dates.

There's always a bit of apprehension when dealing directly with a villa owner, rather than a company, however, Debra goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease - even replying to an email query I had whilst she was on holiday (sorry Debra!)

Before arriving, I had the usual worry everyone probably has when booking somewhere they've never been to before. What if it was nothing like the pictures or the website stated? Upon opening the door, both myself and my partner actually said 'WOW' out loud. The pictures really don't do it justice. It was like a show home and it was hard to believe people had been living in it a day before we arrived.

We had opted not to take pool heat but after a few cooler days, emailed Debra to ask if it could be turned on for our final week. Again, this request was replied to promptly and we could feel the difference in the pool within a few hours of contacting her. Now that's service! The view from the pool area over the golf course is lovely and the estate itself is very quiet.

Both myself and my partner have decided that Debra and Gary must be about 7' tall. If you book and choose the master bedroom, you'll see why. Definitely one of the biggest and comfiest beds I've ever slept in.

We would definitely stay here again. If this villa is on your shortlist, book it. You wont regret it.

Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: May 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review woofwoof 20 Jun 17, 07:45 PM
We stayed at the end of May and begining of June and we could do nothing but praise Debra and Gary and their beatiful villa.Debra and Gary were lovely to deal with and as you can see from their output they are keen dibbers.
The villa as most people have said is 5 star and the photos do not really give an impression of how big the villa really is. The villa was homely and we felt at ease as soon as we entered. From our first cup of tea to the last we could not fault anything. Little things like the ameinity pack and little notes on how things worked, ie the blinds built into the patio doors( how clever are they) all added to the pleasure of the stay.
We have a week on site at Disney next year and immeadeatley tried to book Hibiscus ridge again but alas it has already been booked. I know the name of the first villa i will check for future holidays.
Lastly the location was ideal , we used funnie steed road to bypass the 192 and then up sherbeth road into Disney. We were able to also park the car up for the night and walk into Berry Town centre(10 mins if that)for a few well earned nightcaps or a nice meal.

Regards Woofwoof
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: May 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review mrmoo123 4 May 17, 08:01 AM
We had a wonderful stay in Hibiscus Ridge and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for Villa, it really has everything you could need and is extremely clean, modern, well looked after and SPACIOUS - I can't stress enough how the pictures don't do the size of this place justice.
All the bedrooms & bathrooms were decorated to a high standard, we particularly liked the 'mahoosive' walk in shower in the master en-suite. The beds are very comfortable and there is so much storage - I think the walk in closets are bigger then some of our bedrooms back home.
Downstairs the kitchen is stocked with just about every appliance and utensil you could need. There are TV's in every room and much to my delight, the cable package includes all the Premiership football.
The pool was wonderful, we had the pool heat which made it feel like a warm bath most days - we could not keep the kids out of it.
Highlands Reserve is a great place to base yourself, it's a very peaceful and pretty community made up of modern homes, some of which are used for vacation properties and some are lived in by locals. We feel completely safe there. Within walking distance of the Villa is Berry Town Centre with a Publix, Applebees and an IHOP. In terms of distance from the parks, realistically you are looking at about 20 mins from Disney (that's door to parking lot - use the Sherberth Road for a slightly quicker route) and about 30 mins from Universal - the I4 can be a bit of a nightmare.
All in all we loved our stay here and would more then happily stay again if it was available.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: April 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review Cathy799 7 Apr 17, 01:35 PM
Debra & Gary's villa is fab Debra made the villa experience stress free from start to finish.
It really has the waw factor.
The management company do a great job keeping the villa 5 *
It's in a great area, lovely local people we got to chat to also.
It's close and easy to get to all parks.
Will use again in a heart beat feeling quite home sick now for this villa now we are home.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: March 2017
  Display Direct Link to this Review mossyflossy 23 Aug 16, 07:02 PM
Debra and Gary's villa is gorgeous, and their communication in the lead up to our stay was impeccable. The villa pictures do not do it full justice. We were absolutely delighted with the cleanliness and finish and it had everything you needed to enjoy a wonderful stay. Highly recommend this villa and if it were available we would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you Debra and Gary for allowing us to stay in your home away from home.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2016
  Display Direct Link to this Review monique 29 May 16, 06:42 PM
Well, where do I start! absolutely in awe of this villa... the pictures truly don't do it justice. The villa is huge and beautifully decorated with everything you could possibly want or ever need. It is very well situated to local shops and not far from Disney or any other parks for that matter. The villa was absolutely spotless, and Debra and Gary have both been absolutely amazing through the whole process of us renting their villa. The communication between us was superb! Nothing was too much for them and they would always get back to us either by email or phone a.s.a.p - Truly amazing. I am so happy I decided to pick this villa, and could never imagine staying anywhere else during any future return visits to Florida (and after 7 visits, I am sure there will be a next time, LOL) Thank you so much Debra and Gary, for allowing us to stay in your beautiful place, I truly can not praise it enough. AMAZING!
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: May 2016
  Display Direct Link to this Review Afitos 29 Mar 16, 10:41 PM
Just returned from another 2 weeks at Debra and Gary's amazing home, yet again everything was spotless . Perfect home in a perfect location , roll on September when we can return again .

Thank you Debra and Gary
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: March 2016
  Display Direct Link to this Review NoelT 22 Feb 16, 02:56 PM
First ever villa review, slightly delayed, one of those things that I've not quite found time to do until now.

We've stayed in a few villas now, and had some varying experiences. Including a very dirty Dibb villa a few years ago. I am very happy to report that this was definitely not the case this time around! It was immaculate.

What a villa - as other reviews state, the pictures on the website don't do it justice.

Lovely furniture, and not a plastic plant to be found!

The kitchen, and recently remodelled bathroom, go to show how much the owners care for their home. So many are just used as rental income, with no investment. couldn't be further from the truth here! As Debra said in an email, it is their pride and joy, and boy does it show.

Debra was incredibly quick at responding to any queries, and super friendly too.

The bed in the master quite was about the most comfortable thing in the world, although it was akin to my own Expedition Everest! So high, but so comfy.

If anyone is umming and ahhing about whether to book this one, don't worry just book it! I can't really come up with any more superlatives..

Thanks again for letting us stay at your home, it will be our first one to check availability on next time we are booking to go.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: November 2015
  Display Direct Link to this Review Afitos 30 Sep 15, 03:27 PM
What can I say about Debra and Gary's Home ? We have just returned from 2 lovely weeks . Having owned our own home we are very fussy and have been renting for the last 9 years and had not found 1 home that we would return to, well we have now ! The whole place was immaculate , the bedding and towels were all lovely and clean , the floors were all clean ,very often in rental homes the floors look clean but you end up with dirty feet ! I could go on but there really is no point it was all beautiful. The master bed was so comfy , the only problem I had was that I am not very tall and it was really high ! And the new Master wet room is stunning. The home has everything a family could need and even though we were only a couple we loved it. All the communication with Debra was easy and but my mind at rest having had a problem with a previous rental . The management company were so professional and dealt with 2 minor issues immediately, to install new appliances in 24 hrs was fantastic , we did not expect to have them in before we left let alone the next day . I really can not say enough good things about Hibiscus Ridge, I would really rather keep it a secret so it is always available when we want to return
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: September 2015
  Display Direct Link to this Review 29 Jul 15, 12:52 PM
Having stayed in a couple of other villas I have to say this is one of the nicest and most comfortable I have rented. 7 of us stayed (4 adults, 3 children) and it is very spacious, beautifully decorated, clean, beds are very comfortable, kitchen is well equipped and the 2 living spaces are also excellent. The games room is also equipped to a high standard with a very nice pool table, hockey table and dart board. As mentioned in other reviews here everything you need is provided (e.g. coolers, pool inflatables, plenty of towels, buggies etc).
Location is excellent, close to parks, shops, cinema etc. I would recommend Hibiscus ridge to anyone and for value for money for what you get, I doubt there are many other villas that could match it.
Thank you Debra and Gary from myself and my family for a wonderful holiday in your lovely villa.
Regards
Sid
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: July 2015
  Display Direct Link to this Review mckholiday 19 Jun 15, 06:50 PM
We have just returned from a 2 week stay at this wonderful villa. We were a family group of 9 (5 adults, two 4 year olds, a 2 year old and a 9 month old). We had chosen this villa as the photos looked nice, however the pictures do not convey just how spacious and luxurious the house is. Each room is huge and everyone had plenty of space. The pool and spa was fabulous. There were lots of additional equipment that proved invaluable, such as the coolers for taking food and drink out with us. The equipment for the kids was also excellent and we were especially grateful for the buggies. All the parks were easy to access from Highland reserve too. Debra couldn't have been more helpful with advice from the moment I considered renting this villa. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2015
  Display Direct Link to this Review deltakc 5 Jan 15, 11:29 AM
We, 2 families, stayed at Hibiscus Ridge in June / July 2014. When we arrived at the villa we were all amazed, it was even more impressive and spacious than the photos. Everything was perfect. There was plenty of space for everyone, the whole house was spotlessly clean and it had everything we needed, including a few extras. The pool was wonderful, had the sun for most of the day, and the kids loved the games room. We even enjoyed the hot air balloons which flew right over the villa. Thank you for a wonderful holiday, we will definitely be back soon.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2014
  Display Direct Link to this Review Johnnyp 10 May 14, 03:39 AM
The communication from Debra was 1st class with a welcome home once we had returned back to blighty which was a nice touch.

The villa itself was fantastic with plenty of cups, cutlery, towels and the views from the pool area were great. You have Berry Town Center near by which adds to the villa experience and there's even a welcome note from the Managment Company.

I would stay in Hibicus Ridge again and can highly recommend Gary and Debra's lovely home
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: April 2014
  Display Direct Link to this Review Prige 29 Mar 14, 04:44 PM
This was the first time that we have booked a villa privately and we were VERY nervous doing it. However, Debra & Gary made this entire journey from selection to holiday an absolute breeze. The communication was / is absolutely faultless. We communicated by email only (our choice), but they were more than happy to talk over the phone. I?m not sure what the normal renter is like, but I felt like we were emailing and asking questions almost weekly for 10 months (sorry!). What I liked was that this was no issue to them and all emails were answered the same day (some even within minutes whilst they too was on holiday!).

The house is absolutely gorgeous. I know people always say this, but the photos don?t do it justice. It is immaculately clean, with the carpets feeling like they are brand new. The kitchen has everything you could possibly want during your stay with everything being high quality and the still new feel. We ate purely in the ?nook? just off the kitchen, but there is also a formal dining area. The lounge is just so relaxing with the comfy sofas and massive TV!.

This villa is family friendly as it has high chairs, stair gates etc. We personally made use of the stair gate just in case our daughters decided to start sleep walking in a strange house.

The location of the villa itself is fantastic. This is the third time we have been to Florida and the third time we have stayed along the US27 and definitely both our preferred location and villa. The placement on Highlands Reserve itself is also good as you are not overlooked by anyone and in fact is nice to stand near the pool to look over the golf course. The photos of hot air balloons on the website were also a common site as the passed by over the villa. The villa has edging / trees on either side of the pool area which gives it a nice element of privacy from its immediate neighbours.

If Hibiscus Ridge is on your shortlist then book it, you won?t regret it. If its not on your short list, put it on there!.

Finally, just a massive thank you to Debra & Gary for help making our holiday a fantastic one.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: March 2014
  Display Direct Link to this Review stingray 18 Nov 13, 04:09 PM
Hi Dibbers
I hope this review is useful for all first time users of the Dibb or existing members who have decided to book a Villa privately for the first time.
Communication between the owner Debra was excellent. All my questions were answered professionally and at no point did i feel concerened or worried about my choice of Villa.
The Villa location is ideal for Parks and Shopping and is within walking distance to Publix and a few resturants such as Applebees which is really good value for money
There are not many Villas that allow this relaxed approach to an evening out without the car.
Everthing in the Villa was of very high standards and the cleanliness could not be questioned. If you love a big bed then run to the master bedroom on arrival before any other members of the party lay claim to it. This Villa has everything you could need on a holiday. The games room provided good entertainment at night after a long day out and if a Teleivison is your thing to relax with at the end of the day then your are in luck with the large TV in the sitting room, offering plenty of channels to watch. From experience you can spend hours on the Internet looking for and trying to decide if a certain Villa is right for your holiday. Thankfully these days are over for me. I would be more than happy booking this Villa again when we next return to Orlando. It was a pleasure from start to finish and our stay will be remembered for years to come.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [4] Location [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: October 2013
  Display Direct Link to this Review sarefeet 11 Oct 13, 09:30 PM
Firstly I found dealing with Debra a pleasure from start to finish whilst organising our visit to Hibiscus Ridge. Very Prompt communication and very friendly advice on the local area etc.
Upon arrival at the villa we had all been travelling for what seemed and eternity with two young children, its fair to say we were all ready for our bed,
however once we had punched in the entrance code for the villa the wow factor took over and everyone's spirits picked up immediately.
The pictures on the website simply do not do this villa justice, sure they look good however they do not convey the size, space and luxury that await you.
The villa housed our party of 9 no problem and at no point did we ever feel like we were living out each others pockets and this is due to the abundance of space and also the variety of things to do within the villa.
We enjoyed the pool and spa last thing at night after visiting the parks, the perfect way to unwind and relax.
There has been no stone left unturned with this villa and it catered for our every need (two son's aged 2 and 10 weeks) with all baby equipment available and also an alarm on the pool door incase our son decided to enter this area on his own.

Upon return home, Debra's services did not stop and this is where I appreciated that we had made the right choice to book up and stay with her Vila.I had ordered a gift for a friend and it was delivered after I had vacated the villa. I had all but given up on this, however I sent Debra an email and this was promptly shipped to my address in the U.K.

That's what I call 'going the extra mile'

So, if your thinking of booking up then I would whole heartedly say 'do it'
you will thank yourself for it later, probably when relaxing in the hot tub!

Thank You Again Debra and Gary
Regards
Allan.

Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: September 2013
  Display Direct Link to this Review lovedisney 9 Sep 13, 01:30 PM
Our whole experience of renting Debra and Gary villa was a pleasure from start to finish, they certainly went out of their way to answer all our questions and were extremely quick to respond as well.
The villa is just lovely it was a lot more spacious than I was expecting and spotlessly clean and in a lovely quiet location. The whole villa has been decorated to a high standard and the master bedroom has a massive walk in wardrobe and was simply stunning!
The main living room has a huge TV with all the English sports channels which hubby was really pleased about. He also took advantage of the golf being on the doorstep and the clubs which are available for guests to use.
The villa is literally a 2 min drive to Berry town centre and well within walking distance to Publix, Applebees etc. The distance to the parks was probably 20/25 minutes away (we timed it to Epcot and it was 22 minutes door to door) we went via the 429 toll road which was $1.25 and cut out a lot of the lights on the 192.
I would certainly recommend Hibiscus Ridge and would love to return one day.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2013
  Display Direct Link to this Review Bet30 8 Jul 13, 07:12 AM
We have just arrived back! It was a fabulous villa! It was spotless when we arrived, the info provided by Debra and Gary was spot on. This was our fourth stay in a villa and this was our no 1 choice so far!
It has everything we wanted and more and exceeded our expectations (which are high!) the management company really look after this villa well and it was presented beautifully. The little welcome pack was great and started our stay off with cleaning essentials. Very close to shops(publix) could easily walk although like Americans we took the car! Great Chinese take out and pizza place there too which was good for first night meal!
You can get lost in this villa it is so big, 5 really good sized bedrooms, we were only a party of four but two families or a large family would be very comfortable.
The parks were between 15-30 mins away with a very easy drive and choice of route.
The location is very quiet, lots of bird watching from the lanai!
Photos do not do the place justice - take our advice and go see it for yourself!
Thank you Debra and Gary, we found you a pleasure to deal with and hope we can stay again in the future!
Jackie and Keith Adamson
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: July 2013
  Display Direct Link to this Review shabba 8 Jul 13, 08:37 AM
A fantastic villa, located in a marvellous community within easy distance to all the parks be it Disney or Seaworld/Universal. The size of Hibiscus Ridge is unbelieveable, 5 large bedrooms, 3 of which are Queens/Kingsize beds - the master bedroom mattress will not fail to impress 3 bathrooms, a large kitchen area and lounge areas all add to this truely fantastic villa. It was a very welcome sight on arrival after having stayed in a Hotel/Condo in NYC and Boston and having to share amenities.

A fantastic pool which only I experienced, as the rest of the family were too tired from the early morning/late nights. A large sized TV in the main lounge area with a fantastic cable tv package ( sports ) - previous villas we have stayed in only provided a basic cable package, so nice to chill out with a Bud lime and watch TV for five. Lovely fixtures and fittings. Very tastefully decorated with lovely artwork adorning the walls.
A nice touch with the welcome pack, very useful and saved a trip to Publix for cleaning/washing products.

Lots of good communication from Debra and Gary throughout the process, no question went unanswered and no question to silly to ask. Prompt replies at all times reassured us that they truely cared for there guests.

I have already recommended this villa to colleagues, family and friends and should we visit the Orlando area again we would have no hesitation in booking this villa again.
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2013
  Display Direct Link to this Review pickleroo 11 Sep 12, 06:37 PM
We stayed at this villa between 16/8/12 - 31/8/12 and absolutely loved it.

This villa offers everything you could want in a holiday home and more. The communication from Debra and Gary was amazing and extremely reassuring as this was our first time booking a villa and we had the added pressure of arranging it for the whole family! The photo's are great but really don't do the villa justice as it is absolutely stunning and huge. One of the walk in closets is bigger than our bedroom at home!

The villa is in a great location on a quiet golf estate and really close to local amenities and short driving distance to lots of restaurants and of course Disney. The villa (along with Debra & Gary) made a good holiday into a great holiday and catered for all our needs before, during and after our stay.

We will definitely be recommending this villa to friends and family and will be returning as soon as we can.

Layla & Marc
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: August 2012
  Display Direct Link to this Review Ilovesnowwhite 10 Jun 12, 08:51 PM
We have just returned from staying at this absolutely fantastic villa. I have never stayed at a villa so well stocked with everything you could need and more, not a plastic plate in sight and so many cups The attention to detail is superb from ipod docking station in the kitchen to more hangers than I had clothes in the walk in wardrobe (a first) The art work on the wall is outstanding.

I spent many a morning by the pool with my cup of tea watching the golfers. I even ventured into the pool the temperature was perfect You can indeed walk to the local shops, if you get time drop in at the bar and Bamboo Wok, delicious.

The prompt response to my emails and nothing is too much trouble attitude I received from Debra was much appreciated as I had to arrange the booking, form filling in, and payment within a few days, thank you for that Debra you turned a possible difficult stressful situation into a no problem one.

If you are looking for a high end villa in a perfect not over looked location then look no further. I cannot recommend this villa highly enough and we have been visiting for over 25 years.

I will be back

The Glynn Family May 2012
xx
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: May 2012
  Display Direct Link to this Review Villainlover 26 Nov 11, 12:08 PM
we stayed in Hibiscus Ridge from 27/10/2011 - 17/11/2011

The Villa was excellent, Debra and Gary were brilliant and answered all our pre holiday questions promptly. I never felt worried about anything the whole time and I booked well in advance of our actual stay

The home was very near Berry Town centre and we could have walked easily if we had wanted to.

The pool was very clean and well maintained and the games room was good with a lovely pool table.

My bed was so comfortable at the end of a busy day it was heaven

It was a lovely home for our three week stay and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone, it was one of the best villas we have stayed in during our many visits to Florida

we received our security deposit 7 days after coming home

If you book this home you will not be disappointed!

Thanks again Debra and Gary for your very friendly and professional service from start to finish.

The King Family (villainlover)
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: November 2011
  Display Direct Link to this Review THOR1 3 Jul 11, 09:27 AM
Stayed at Hibiscus Ridge from 18/06/2011 till 02/07/2011.

Having previously stayed in Villas for the last 8 years, I can easily say that this is by some margin the best villa we have stayed in.

The Villa is beautifully appointed, set in a very quiet area, has everything you could ever need and has care and attention clearly lavished on it by the owners and management company.

The furniture and fittings are lovely and clearly very well acresd for and Debra & Gary could not be more acoomdating or helpful.

Friends of ours rented another villa at Highlands Reserve at the same time and paid far more for a much inferior villa.

Would thoroughly recommend.

The Thorburn family

Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: June 2011
  Display Direct Link to this Review jack jack 11 Jun 11, 11:49 AM
We would like to thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful villa, we had an amazing holiday. The management company were excellent, the villa was very modern and spotlessly clean. We would love to stay on Highlands again it was such a lovely peaceful location.
The Baker Family
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [5] Location [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: May 2011
  Display Direct Link to this Review steandtrish 31 Jan 11, 08:10 PM
We stayed at Hibiscus Ridge last October (2010) with our 3 children then aged 11, 8 and 4. The villa is exceptionally well appointed inside which is one of the reasons why we chose it after a long search of both Dibb and other villas. It is on Highlands Reserve off Highway 27, the community is well maintained. From the villa you can walk to Berry Town Center (about 10-15 minutes) where there is a Publix Supermarket and an Applebees - in our experience it is unusual to be able to walk from a villa to a bar/diner in Florida and this is another reason why we chose Hibiscus Ridge (we have previously stayed at Legacy Park which is the next community along but from which you cannot walk to Berry Town Center as there is no sidewalk). Being able to walk to Applebees was a great plus for us after a day in the parks- it meant Dad could enjoy a few beers in a nice relaxed atmosphere and Mum didn't have to do any cooking! We had some great evenings there.

The amenities at the Villa are all good- the games room is large and the equpimemt is in good condition. The iPod docking station in the family/kitchen area is very handy and means you can enjoy your own music.

There is no desktop or laptop (as the villa website says - there is a wireless connection). This works great and we used it with our new iPad!

The bedrooms are very comfortable, of a good size and have great storage facilities. The bathrooms are very high quality and the showers are good and powerful.

There is an alarm on the patio doors which goes off if you forget to press the button first. We understand this is common in Florida villas although we had not experienced it before. It is a great safety device for young children but can be a little frustrating if you are going in and out of the doors a lot to set and serve up an alfresco meal - not sure if it can be deactivated, we didn't ask as we had small children in our party.

The pool heater works great, the pool was always lovely and warm. The spa in particular is lovely to sit in after a day in the parks and would accommodate 3-4 adults at one time. There is plenty of comfy furniture on the pool deck.

One point worth mentioning - the owners Gary & Debra are very easy to deal with, and very professional. If you have any questions or particular requirements we would recommend just asking them!

If anyone would like to ask us any questions, feel free to send us a personal message via The Dibb.

SteandTrish
Cleanliness [5] Villa Management [4] Location [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]Date of Stay: October 2010
5 Bedrooms Sleeps 10 Highlands Reserve Community View on Map Private Pool With Hot Tub/Spa Games Room Under 10 Miles From Disney FREE Telephone Calls - Local Only FREE Internet Access With Wireless Connection Under 900 Per Week
Features

The villa benefits from independent upstairs and downstairs guest-controllable air-conditioning. Stunning, specially commissioned original artwork can be found in every room and luxurious furnishings can be found throughout. There is a complimentary safe for passports and valuables in the Master Bedroom and the pool deck has a full-size gas barbecue. Every bedroom has a TV and DVD with 100+ channel cable TV. Two Master bedrooms, one downstairs, make our villa perfect for extended families holidaying together.

Ground Floor
  • Family room with 56" HD cable TV, digital PVR, DVD player with a selection of films
  • A range of family board games
  • Formal dining area
  • Formal sitting area
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Breakfast nook
  • Laundry room with washer and dryer
  • Second suite with queen sized bed and adjoining bathroom
  • Heated swimming pool and spa with poolside furniture
  • High speed wireless Broadband Internet access and free calls within US & Canada
  • Two cribs, two highchairs, two strollers and stair gates for those guests with young children
  • Games room with 8' pool table, arcade quality air hockey table, dartboard & PS2 with games
Second Floor
  • King Master bedroom with en-suite
  • Second King bedroom
  • Two twin bedrooms
  • Family Bathroom
  • Office area with library

Family Room

The spacious family room is comfortably furnished in a contemporary style with caramel leather sofas and chairs, perfect for enjoying the 65" flat screen TV and DVD. There are 100+ channels to choose from but if you prefer, select a film from our DVD collection. A selection of family games is also provided for your enjoyment. This room also benefits from a ceiling fan.

Kitchen

The large open plan kitchen comes with every convenience you could possibly want. Comprehensively stocked with crockery and cutlery for formal dining, relaxed dining and poolside dining, nothing has been forgotten. Amenities include a huge cooker and oven, microwave, waste disposal, fridge freezer with ice maker, dishwasher and coffee maker.

Master Suite

This elegant room is furnished in a contemporary style with a modern four-poster King sized bed and has a large walk-in closet containing the floor mounted safe. The soft furnishings and decoration make this a truly sumptuous room and of course it has its own HD TV/DVD player. The adjoining en-suite bathroom has a large corner bath in addition to a separate walk-in shower unit, his and hers vanity units and a separate WC cubicle. This room enjoys stunning views over the golf course towards the conservation land beyond. There is also the benefit of a ceiling fan.

Ground Floor Bedroom

This room is newly furnished with a white leather queen-sized bed (UK king size), matching dresser and side tables. A large built-in closet provides plenty of hanging space for clothes. It also has a new flat screen HD TV/DVD player and a ceiling fan. This room also benefits from having its own bathroom, upgraded with granite vanity tops next door, making it perfect for extended families holidaying together.

Sitting Room

Should you want to relax in a quieter area, our sitting room provides a luxurious space away from the family room. Light and bright, it is the perfect place to read a book or to rest and relax in peace after a hectic day out.

Dining Areas

The breakfast nook looks out onto the lanai and pool area and has a modern, contemporary feel with its tiled table and chairs and zingy orange stools at the breakfast bar. The formal dining room is located next to the sitting room and has a large table, beautifully set out for those special dining occasions.

Bedroom 3

Another King sized bed features in this room with its dark wood furniture. Once again, the soft furnishings in vibrant reds and pinks give this room an opulent feel. This room also has a large built-in closet, TV and DVD, ceiling fan and plenty of drawer space.

Bedroom 4 & Bedroom 5

Both these bedrooms have twin beds and are furnished to appeal to children of all ages and adults alike. One has a large walk-in closet whilst the other has a large built-in closet. Both provide plenty of clothes storage space. Each room has a TV and DVD player and a ceiling fan.

Games Room

The garage has been converted into a fabulous games room. Not just a few pieces of equipment in a garage but a proper conversion, fully carpeted and decorated. We have provided an 8ft slate bed pool table, an arcade quality air-hockey table, electronic dartboard and TV with a Playstation2 complete with games and gaming chairs. Enough to keep any demanding teenager happy!

Pool and Spa

The pool and spa face south-west and look towards the fifth green with conservation land beyond. This means you can enjoy the sunshine from early morning to late evening although the lanai is covered to provide shade if you prefer. The lanai is also equipped with a ceiling fan to keep you cool while you sip iced drinks by the pool. Spectacular sunsets can be seen from the pool deck while you cook an al fresco meal on the full- sized gas barbeque. The pool can be heated for an additional daily charge (recommended October-March). Pool towels are provided.

Office Space

Our office area with a double desk and a selection of books can be found on the landing. We also provide a printer for your convenience. This space is open to the hall below where you look down onto our contemporary chandelier. This area is particularly attractive at night with the chandelier lights on.

Click on the review button in the top right hand corner to read our many fantastic reviews by Dibbers who have stayed with us previously.

Contact us at: enquiries@hibiscusridge.com
Gary & Debra Say Tel: 01322-527962
Advert Posted: 09/09/2009
Owner Last Online: 26/11/2020
Owner: Tetrarch Email
DIBB Activity Level: Gold

Want to advertise your villa here? CLICK HERE to find out how!