DAVENPORT LAKES HOLIDAY VILLA
A luxury private 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home with Pool and Games Room located in the Sunshine State only 8 miles from Disney
"House near the Mouse"
Facilities at a glance:
* 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms.
* 1 Master with en-suite, 1 Queen, 1 Full and 1 Twin Bedroom.
* Formal living area, formal dining area and breakfast nook.
* Large privately fenced pool area overlooked by palm trees and fruit trees.
* Covered lanai area and outside patio areas.
* Games room with 6 foot pool table, air hockey, basketball game, darts and board games.
* Free local and International calls and high speed wireless internet connection.
* Baby equipment - two cribs, high chair, stroller, and car seats.
* XBox One with a selection of games.
* HD Preferred cable package in living area and master bedroom, cable TV in remaining bedrooms and large DVD collection.
* Close to all major theme parks.
* Close to many varied restaurants and shopping.
* Walmart and Publix within a five minute drive.
* Fully equipped kitchen and full laundry facilities.
* New carpets laid in bedrooms.
* New upgraded living room furniture.
* Fully paved backyard/patio area.
* Refurbished pool with dolphin and tropical fish insets and colour changing light.
Location of Villa:
Davenport Lakes is located south on Highway US27 which is just half a mile away from the junction to the west end of Highway US192. The estate is a mixture of residential and holiday homes providing a private and tranquil setting. The villa is a short walk from the shores of Lake Davenport. The estate boasts a large communal pool, with changing facilities, by the side of the lake, tennis and basket ball courts, a childrens' play area and picnic facilities, and as our guest these facilities are for your use.
Davenport Lakes Estate
Villa - Living Areas
"House near the Mouse" is fully air conditioned with cathedral ceilings and tiled floors in the living areas. The spacious formal living area contains ample comfortable seating for your party, a large flat screen HDTV with premium HD cable channels and DVD player. The large dining area overlooks the pool and has table seating for 6. An entertainment system has been provided with the facility to connect an MP3/ipod so that you can enjoy your favourite music while you dine. The kitchen is fully equiped for all your needs and there is also a laundry closet which contains full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board. To the front of the kitchen is the cosy breakfast nook with a view of the street.
Villa - Bedrooms
The master suite is set away from the remaining bedrooms giving an air of privacy and is furnished with elegant marble inlaid furniture. The bedroom which looks out over the pool has a super king size four poster bed with Tempur-Pedic mattress, flat screen TV with premium cable channels and DVD player, alarm clock with iPod dock and cordless telephone. The expansive master bathroom has a large walk in shower enclosure, separate bath and large walk in closet with ample hanging and shelf space. The remaining bedrooms and family bathroom are located in a passageway off the dining room. The second bedroom which adjoins the family bathroom has a view of the pool area complete with Queen sized bed, flat screen TV with cable channels, DVD player and alarm clock with iPod dock. As with all Floridian housing there is ample closet, drawer and shelving space. The third bedroom features a large double size bed, ample closet space, alarm clock with iPod dock and flat screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. The final bedroom is furnished with twin beds, has a flat screen TV with cable channels, large walk in wardrobe and drawer space. All the bedrooms are carpeted for extra comfort and the linens and towels, including pool towels, are replaced regularly to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
Villa - Pool and Patio Area
The privately screened Swimming Pool and deck area can be accessed through the patio doors that lead out from the dining room. The deck area has plenty of sun loungers and chairs for all our guests to enjoy the day long sunshine. A large patio table and chairs which seats 6 is situated underneath the covered area, allowing for alfresco dining, respite from the sun or just a place to enjoy evening cocktails! The areas outside the screened pool area have all recently been paved. One side of the patio area features our Orange tree which is often laden with fruit.
Prices subject to change at owner's discretion.
Low Season (January to March), (November to mid December) £650 per week
Mid Season (April to May), (September to October) £680 per week
High Season (June to August) £690 per week
Peak Season (Easter and Christmas) £730 per week
Pool heat is an additional cost
For more information please check out our website at:
Guest reviews can be checked out here:
Alternatively if you want to book our Davenport Lakes Holiday Villa then please contact us at the email listed below: