Fab Villa, and thanks for Gryff for all the helpful info etc
Stayed here for a week in August, was lucky enough to get a week free in between longer bookings.
* The villa is really well situated just before Haines City, exit 55 on the I4.
* House was spotless and really comfy. Loved the leather couch and minimalist decor.
* Has 4 fab bedrooms and sleeps 8. We had a room free because 2 of the kids were fighting over sleeping in the Nemo room
* Pool and spa is to die for, access from main living area and also from the master bedroom.
* Took about 20 mins to Seaworld, 30 mins to IDrive 360 and 15 mins to Legoland.
* Posner place is great to pick up some shopping. I love JCP and it was really handy to nip in there.
* Mannys is only down the road, nice food but I really wouldn't recommend if you're hungry and it's after 6pm, the queues are long and we were too cranky to enjoy our food when we did eventually get it.
* Cicis only few mins away in Posner Park if you're a fan.
* 5 mins to Publix, Walmart and Aldi for groceries. We got Publix filled rolls a few evenings and ate at the pool, much nicer than sitting in a restaurant after a long day, ordered online and they were waiting in chill cabinet.
* Kitchen very well equipped if you decide to use it. We literally used the Kettle for a few cups coffee and toaster for bagels one morning. Didn't even use delph, had bought paper plates and bowls etc in Dollar store, life is too short to be tidying up on hols.
* TV in each bedroom and huge one in living room and games room.
* Games room well equipped (but again we didn't get to use really, just too busy during the day and usually swam when we eventually got home before falling into bed).
* Internet really fast, watching live games on main TV with Chromecast and there was no disconnecting.
* Owner/Gryff was really helpful with questions and local area questions.
* Any Qs, just ask!