Notices

Green Eggs and Ham

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

Cuisine: American

Type: Quick Service

The Green Eggs and Ham Cafe is located at the entrance to Seuss Landing in Islands of Adventure. The cafe has recently re-opened after a spell of closure and with that, it is now offering brand new lunch and dinner offerings.

"Say! I like Green Eggs and Ham! I do! I like them, Sam I Am!"

Seriously things don't come better than this! Created from Storybook to reality, you really can sit outside this Green Eggs and Ham themed Cafe, eating their Speciality 'Green Eggs and Ham Tots", yes honestly the eggs are Green but delicious!

Not keen on Green Eggs and Ham, then opt for the 'Who Hash'.

Stop by for a fun-filled, unique dining experience, kids and Dr Seuss fans alike will just love it. The theming is fantastic and certainly makes you smile, you can help but be reminded of childhood memories.

Menu

• Green Eggs & Ham Tots - Green eggs, diced ham, white cheese sauce over tater tots
  • Pizza Tots - Pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce over tater tots
  • Buffalo Chicken Tots - Chicken tenders, mozzarella cheese, ranch and buffalo sauce over tater tots
  • Who Hash - Corned beef, onions, white cheese sauce, scallions and tater tots in a Who Hash can
  • S'mores Nutella - Toasted mini marshmallows and Nutella over a graham cracker crust
  • Fountain Soda - Coke, Coke Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, HiC Lemonade, Sprite, Root Beer, Fanta Orange
  • Fuze Sweet Tea
  • Minute Maid Lemonade
  • Powerade Fruit Punch or Mountain Blast
Page created by Trace on 05-12-2013 13:30.
+ Last editted by Trace on 21-01-2020 15:25. View History