Notices

theDIBB Guidebook - Member Reviews

Spider666's Guidebook Reviews & Comments (1)

To view a review on the Guidebook page, just click the Page Title.

Date Submitted: 10-02-2011Page: Epcot -> Drinking around the World at EPCOT
Going Solo Day 15 Around the World

Full report with pictures can be found by clicking HERE

Once bags dumped off I headed to the bus stop to catch the bus to Epcot. As soon as I was in I headed straight to Soarin as normal to gain a Fastpass it was about 10.30 and Fastpass window was already about 15.00 ? 16.00. Now headed over to Test Track to Ride in the Single rider queue which had a 5min wait and then onto Mission Space Orange. Now was time for what I had come to Epcot for today Food & Wine Festival! I planned on drinking my way around the world today, and started to eat my way around too! Started off in Mexico, I did the Gran Fiesta Boat tour while I was here also which was a little dull but I was no longer curious as to what it was. First beer now had in Mexico ( sorry no pic) And off to Norway, I presume Norway doesn?t have it?s own beer as they were serving Carlsberg which I recall as being Danish? But that was close enough for me so had one of those trying to describe to an American what it was like as he had never heard of it! Probably one of the best Beers I said although he obviously didn?t get the joke but I did!

Now onto China where I decided to try the Hollow Dragon Chardonnay, which was nice, but I like Tsingtao beer so had one of those as well!

Now off to Germany where I had a Beck?s and a Bratwurst as well while I?m here. Defiantly could feel like I?d had a few now.

Italy next and had another beer here can?t remember what it was called though.

Now at America I had a Sam Adams of some kind can?t remember which, it was rather dark and I wasn?t too keen to be honest but drunk it none the less! It was time now for the show in there theater hear so I went to see this as I could do with a sit down and hadn?t seen it before, thought it was good.

Now off to Japan where I had a Sake here which was ok never seams to taste of anything though.

Now off to Morocco where I had a Moroccan beer

Now at France where it was a Kronenbourg 1664

Now at United Kingdom. It still suprises me when I come here that the main English beer you see is Bass which you rarely see in a Pub in England. I opted for a Strongbow though as that was nearest I could get.

Now finally onto Canada where I had a Canadian Beer. I had done it and felt rather drunk too! I had also been eating while I went around but can?t remember what I had but there was some nice food on the way around.

Now seamed a good time while drunk to use my Fastpass for Soarin and it was great! I then had a go on Test Track again and Mission Space. I now staggered out the park and got on the waiting bus to Port Orleans.