Notices

theDIBB Guidebook - Member Reviews

Kimber03's Guidebook Reviews & Comments (1)

To view a review on the Guidebook page, just click the Page Title.

Date Submitted: 20-03-2011Page: Disney Tours & Events -> Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour
This is an extract from my summer 2010 trip report regarding the KTTK tour.

Today's agenda was a rest day for Julie and the two younger girls as Kimberley and I had a reservation for the 8.30am KTTK tour which we were both looking forward to

Kimberley & I head for the Magic Kingdom and arrive at 8.05am, the park is pretty busy already since it's an EMH morning, we head over to city hall and check in for our tour.

On waiting for the tour we find a spot out of the sun next to some doors beside the train station access ramps, with the park opening just finished it wasn't long before various characters passed us on the way backstage.

Anyway with the time approaching 8.20am and all the guests checked in we meet our CM guide for the tour "Claire". All I can say about Claire is she was very passionate about Walt and his family.

The tour kicks off and I will keep this brief as not to spoil the magic for others, our tour consisted of a walk down Main Street with a talk about the Disney Brothers and their struggles.

Next we rode the Jungle Cruise before heading towards the Splash Mountain gate and went back stage to see some of inner workings of the park.

Basically we saw some interesting and amazing stuff especially the Electrical Parade floats as they were in the process of getting tested.

After the first back stage part we were met by Woody and Jessie before we headed back into the public part. We continued up towards the Columbia Harbour House where we had lunch at 11.30am.

Prior to starting the tour we had to choose from a limited menu for our lunch which was sitting waiting for us along with our KTTK pins.

During lunch we sat next to lovely elderly couple from San Francisco and had various topics of conversation which were interesting in their own right.

After lunch we were told some secrets about the Haunted Mansion and rode the attraction swiftly afterwards.

Our tour continued past Cinderella's castle and headed back to Main Street before we enter the Utilidor Complex under the park and shown some interesting inner workings from security to maintenance to costuming.

After the Utilidor visit we head back towards City Hall where our tour was completed at around 1.30pm.

All I can say is this tour is a must and only adds to the magic.