Notices

theDIBB Guidebook - Member Reviews

Lisa29's Guidebook Reviews & Comments (8)

To view a review on the Guidebook page, just click the Page Title.

Date Submitted: 30-12-2013Page: Disney Resorts -> Disney’s Vero Beach
Vero Beach is a beautiful resort. It is peaceful and a very short walk to the beach. The pool area is good with a cool slide. Shutters Restaurant is very good and reasonably priced.

Date Submitted: 01-01-2014Page: Universal Resorts -> Royal Pacific Resort
Royal Pacific Resort is a beautiful hotel. The lobby area is vast, with lots of seating areas and tables. Each time I have stayed here it has been very peaceful and tranquil.

The pool is great fun, lovely and big with plenty of seating and a kids water play area.

There is a convenient boat dock to the parks or it is a lovely walk along the water.

The rooms are not the largest but they are lovely, very modern with comfy beds and a good size bathroom.

I would highly recommend this hotel for families and couples of any age.

Date Submitted: 01-01-2014Page: SeaWorld -> Dolphin Days
I had not seen this show (or it's previous version if this is new) in a number of years and my goodness it is amazing. Such fun, lots of surprises and most definitely a must do when visiting SeaWorld!

Date Submitted: 02-01-2014Page: Disney Resorts -> Disney's Bay Lake Tower
I was lucky enough to stay in a Grand Villa for 5 nights which was amazing.

The location of Bay Lake Tower is perfect. A brisk 5-7 minute walk and you are in Magic Kingdom. You can walk across to the Contemporary resort and you can get the monorail to the other Magic Kingdom area hotels or the TTC to go to Epcot. There is also the water taxi to Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. There is a bus service to the other parks and DTD.

The pool area is lovely.

The decor is modern and stylish and I would love to stay here again.

Date Submitted: 02-01-2014Page: Magic Kingdom -> Harmony Barber Shop
We have been here twice, both times for my two daughters first haircuts. The experience is so much fun and makes for some wonderful memories.

This place is very popular and I would recommend getting a reservation 180 days out.

Date Submitted: 23-03-2014Page: Disney Resorts -> Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
I can't comment on the rooms as I haven't stayed here but we spent a lovely morning looking around the resort and following the path round to the Wedding pavillion and Grand Floridian. The beach is lovely.

I understand there is work going on at the moment but hopefully when this is all done, the resort will be as beautiful as ever.

Date Submitted: 23-03-2014Page: Disney Restaurant Pages -> Rosie's All American Cafe
Lovely food. A good place to use a counter service credit in Hollywood Studios.

Definitely recommend the 1/3lb Angus Onion Straw Cheddar Cheeseburger.

Date Submitted: 21-05-2015Page: Disney Resorts -> Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
We stayed in a dedicated 2-bed villa in September/October 2013 and loved this resort. Our villa was located in the Grandstand section which was perfect for us. Walking distance to Downtown Disney and the rest of the the resort, all less that 10 minutes I would say.

The villa was big enough for our group of 8 and had plenty of space. The master bedroom and second bedroom were both very good sizes, with lots of storage.

The grounds of the resort itself are beautiful. So much greenery with waterways made for some stunning photos.

We tried 3 of the pools and our daughters loved all of them, especially the Paddock pool area with the kids water play area.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.