Notices

theDIBB Guidebook - Member Reviews

amy1511's Guidebook Reviews & Comments (5)

To view a review on the Guidebook page, just click the Page Title.

Date Submitted: 10-01-2012Page: I-Drive Dining -> Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
we visited uno 3 times in our 2 week stay,what can i say yum yum! we got there abit earlier one night and they had some great deals on.They done this cheesy jalapeno pasta delicious!

Date Submitted: 03-02-2013Page: Disney Restaurant Pages -> Crystal Palace
This was our first morning breakfast and we weren't disappointed. We had a great window seat, excellent server, food was good, a nice variety. We didn't feel rushed here at all

Date Submitted: 03-02-2013Page: Disney Restaurant Pages -> Cinderella's Royal Table
We had dinner here, we were on ddp so was 2 ts per person. I have to say I was actually disappointed.I felt like we were crammed in like sardines.we did have a good window seat, but our chairs were tucked in and already touching the persons behind which got annoying for all parties. We had a table for 4 with an additional seat stuck on the end which left it habit cramped.

Our server was very rushed, we asked for minutes to look at thevmenu and 30 secs later he was back again, our mains arrived before we had finished our starters and the desserts didnt really appeal.

Overall I'm glad we tried it butbwouldnt revisit, think if you want to see the princesses akerhaus in epcot was far superior.

Date Submitted: 03-02-2013Page: Disney Restaurant Pages -> Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
This was by far the best breakfast we had onsite. Character interaction was great, and they Do a little dance around the restaurant with all the children.

The food was very tasty, really like the family style serving, and you could have as much as you liked which was great as the potato rosti thing was yum.

Servers we great just the right amount attention and didn't feel rushed. With the added bonus of the free pictures which was lovely as didn't realise you got this.

Date Submitted: 03-02-2013Page: Disney Restaurant Pages -> Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
We booked our adr for 3.30pm on a Friday before cirque show at 6pm.

We arrived about 10 mins late but were seated immediately. Seemed very quiet. Our server was good at attentive recommending US some things.

Our food was brought out quickly and was delicious, our son has fallen asleep and were went rushed and she offered to box it up for us.

I think the atmosphere was abit of a let down, and would love to revisit at a latervtime in the day.