Notices

theDIBB Guidebook - Member Reviews

tinkerbell1971's Guidebook Reviews & Comments (3)

To view a review on the Guidebook page, just click the Page Title.

Date Submitted: 02-03-2012Page: Discovery Cove -> Discovery Cove Overview
We have been to Discovery Cove twice the first time was in 2008 and it was a fabulous day out. The second time was in 2010 and it was extra special as my mum and dad came with us and the day was truly magical, my dad is ill so it was such a special day for us to do this as a family. The day was started with a breakfast before our dolphin swim which was quite early. We arrived at discovery cove about 7.45 and our swim was 9.15, the only thing is breakfast was a bit of a rush so we wouldn't be late for our swim slot. The swim was great the water is very cold it was lovely to get that close to the dolphins and teach them a few tricks and also feed them. After the swim you can spend the rest of the day at your leisure, you can feed the birds snorkel with the sting rays and fish or just take a swim down the lazy river. All the snacks are included in the price so you just help yourself to them. The lunch is lovely too. We love a day here and would recommend it to anyone. We have booked to go again while we are there in August it is nice to relax away from the busy parks for one day.

Date Submitted: 02-03-2012Page: Aquatica -> Aquatica Water Park
We have been here everytime we have been to Orlando and love it. Our daughter loves going on the children's water slides and hubby loves the bigger ones, me i am just happy to watch everyone having fun topping up my tan and of course watch the bags. We was there in 2010 and mum, dad and daughter went on the roa rapids and got split up they didn't realise it was that fast and got a real shock. I was on a sunbed minding my own business when this life guard asked my name. My daughter got separated from my mum and dad and she was really upset, bless her. Then came my mum and dad round the corner my daughter said i am never going on that again. We did laugh later on but it wasn't funny at the time lol. We got there for opening time and hubby went on everything a few times. We had to leave around 1ish as a storm was on the way, but we had had enough by then anyway. We will be going again this year as as well as a waterpark you can interact with some animals too so there is something for everyone to do there.

Date Submitted: 23-03-2012Page: Magic Kingdom -> Magic Kingdom Theme Park
What can i say about this park. This is my favourite park, where else in the world can you feel like a child again, be a princess for the day and giggle and laugh like you haven't a care in the world two words MAGIC KINGDOM. You can ooh and aah at the fireworks, chat dance and play with characters it really does make you feel special. This park is great for all ages. Once you have been you will be hooked, and you Will Remember the Magic forever.