NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Am stuck on the study (what the heck is notation anyway? ) so having a mini break before I crack on again!
Kel, you're probably right about the carbs/bloating, I do seem to suffer sometimes but haven't done in ages and it's usually around TOM which was last week so doesn't make any sense! I am just so constantly full but sometimes I feel hungry too, it's a wierd feeling. Anyhow the good news is I'm home with all the yummy food around and haven't spent all day snacking (though I'd really love to eat giant bags of crisps with my study!) but I won't

About the carbs Kel, I don't think I have enough scientific/nutrition knowledge to understand it really. I understand the why (i.e. carbs cause you to hold water) but I couldn't tell you which foods are high carbs. I understand from school that there's 2 types of carbs - starch and sugary...starch I get because it's very bulky but I just don't 'see' the sugary carb thing...I don't know if you know what I'm trying to say. Also it's really easy to say to keep carbs low whilst on WW, it would be ideal, but it really really reduces options on WW as the only other food I could eat is protein as high fat is a no no...like instead of eating a cereal bar or funsize chocolate bar or little bag of crisps, you eat some cheese or meat. But a lot of meat on WW is high points, as is fat, and so the other foods are what you are kind of encouraged to eat. I am hoping this is just a bad patch and me switching to lighter foods next week (salad, fruit salad, higher protein options) will help.

And obviously the running!

My iphone armband arrived today, trainers should be here Monday and I am off to get socks and crop tops next week on Tuesday I think. Hoorah!

Food for today (hope I'm not repeating myself! )

Breakfast - rice crispies (3)
Lunch - egg bap (3.5)
Dinner - 2 fishcakes, sweetcorn, ketchup (6)

So very low points today and my last minimullerice for pudding...I'll be on the ice lollies next week! Keeping it light!

Liz, 2 stone in 2 months is a tough call, but I am so determined to get over halfway there at least...my mission will then be losing a couple more lbs if I need to and maintaining it...can't get back on that slippery slope!

Right, best find out what notation is now!

p.s. watching BL USA just now...very sad x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List