Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Nice bargain with the shoes Tracey!
And rubbish that Rescuers got turned off...not my favourite Disney film I have to say!
Just think, only 3 weeks now! Lucky girl!
Hopefully mine will be booked soon so I can be filled with cheer once again
And this time next week I'll have a week off to look forward to...thank goodness!
The weather here is grim, it's been raining for hours. Yes, I've been awake for hours, neighbour baby crying for ages from about 4.30am and about 6am mummy went in and just said 'stop crying, you're naughty' and walked out again, leaving the baby to cry some more. Nice. I'm so god damn tired I can't even keep my eyes focussed properly any more! And then Matt's phone alarm went off this morning and he'd forgotten that he had to work so it was his calendar reminding him. So that was 7.30am. And now I'm sat here alone...again. Grrrr. I was totally going to have a pj day today but we have nothing in so got to go to Tesco and because I have to have the car I've got to go pick him up again later. So I'm off to Tesco in a minute and then coming home to pj up, I'm not too proud to go get him in my pjs. I would go to Tesco in my pjs if I knew it was socially acceptable!
Then got to do my ironing and then I have an afternoon reserved with Dr McDreamy/aka Grey's Anatomy.
Hope the rest of you are ok. This lack of summer is seriously upsetting me!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List