Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Dec 16, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Never thought of that excellent advice cheers!

I was in Durham today and popped into Thomas Cook out of interest. 4 flights from Manchester to Orlando... £3200 I politely declined!
tommy999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 16, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindy15
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by tommy999 View Post
It's finally coming up to the time to book our flights to Florida next year.

We are going for 23 nights in October flying out on the 19th. I know the majority of airlines haven't released the fights yet but I was looking on Skyscanner and have found flights for £497 each through Iceland Air indirect via Reykjavik.

That price is the lowest I will have ever paid and seems really good. The only issue is the flight times aren't the best. Not terrible but by no means the best.

This has left me with a dilemma. Book now, happy with the price and knowing it's sorted. Or wait 2.5-3 weeks to see what the other carriers offer?

Someone give me some steerage because I'm driving myself insane 😂😂😂

Cheers

Tommy
Hi Tommy, I am too driving myself insane! .. We need 24th Oct for 23 nights and looks like it's 21st Dec before virgin release flights... But I don't know if my nerves will let me wait that long!... The majority of advice seems to be to wait so I guess that's all we can do!
Lindy15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 16, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile

It will be around the 14th/15th for us I think. Although I went into the flight centre and they seem to think it will be the 18th. Yeah once every airline reveal their flight we should be able to pick the best prices for a couple of days
tommy999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 16, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
pew87
Getting Excited

my flights released for OCT 15th - 29th next year. I think going to have to settle for 3800 for 4 adults and 1 child with thomas cook virgin is a joke their prices are really high. always booked with virgin holidays but their disney prices was way too expensive this year so went with disney direct and now same with VA we got quoted 1100 each adult and 900 for child, couldn't believe it. so should i settle with Thomas cooks price now or will it likely get cheaper? not sure how much i want to hold out haha
pew87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 16, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I've found Norwegian flights for £300 return in January:-)
Now can I justify it as I am trying to move house
Old 4 Dec 16, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
margy
Very Serious Dibber

margy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Wait!

I'm holding my nerve for August flights and am rapidly losing it! Hanging on just a few more weeks until the Xmas seat sales (they had better be good)!

me too I've never done it before and not sure what i should be doing
margy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 16, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by margy View Post
BA had a good Xmas sale last year. It started Boxing Day (I think) and went on until mid January. We booked some great Clubworld world flights for Xmas this year Dublin to New York rtn for £700 each. I'm hoping for similar prices for August
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 16, 04:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I was about to ask if anyone knew exactly when the BA Christmas sale started,what kind of savings are we talking
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 16, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I think last year it was a week or so before christmas, so anytime soon, just a little longer now!
Old 4 Dec 16, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
nickimiz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margy View Post
And me !