Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Feb 16, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Think we need to bombard their facebook page! This is totally out of order. It has certainly put me off booking with them in future. I will put something along those lines on their fb page - the more the merrier and hopefully something will be done for these customers. Outrageous - really feel for you
Old 8 Feb 16, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
greenie
Proud to wear my Ears

Had an awful experience with them last year. On the way out our booked seats were changed and we were all separated - two 7 yr old kids sitting alone. On the way back the computer broke at Miami. They manually checked in 100 people and assigned them seats - even though they hadn't been paid for. Then ran out of time so everyone else was told - free seating when you get on board. Utter chaos. Fighting at the gate. When we stepped on the plane I asked the cabin manager if he would help us find seats together as a family to which he replied "that's not my job" I asked if one of the crew could help us and his reply was "they're busy doing other things'. Will never fly with them again.

Edited at 02:35 PM.
greenie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
andmoreagain
Getting Excited

I checked on my seats and they had disappeared but gave me the option to pick them again, which I did. Logged in last week again to check they were still there and they are but it's now showing a charge of £3000 against each adult seat booking out and return so £12,000 in total. Not a chance Thomas Cook! I paid for picking my seats and then paid more for extra legroom seats so you're not getting a penny more from me (and certainly not £12k! )

May 2011 - Lake Wilson Preserve Villa
March 2014 - Lake Wilson Preserve Villa
October 2016 - Rosen Inn Universal/HRH/Lake Wilson Preserve Villa
andmoreagain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Pootle
Very Serious Dibber

Pootle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by greenie View Post
Had an awful experience with them last year. On the way out our booked seats were changed and we were all separated - two 7 yr old kids sitting alone. On the way back the computer broke at Miami. They manually checked in 100 people and assigned them seats - even though they hadn't been paid for. Then ran out of time so everyone else was told - free seating when you get on board. Utter chaos. Fighting at the gate. When we stepped on the plane I asked the cabin manager if he would help us find seats together as a family to which he replied "that's not my job" I asked if one of the crew could help us and his reply was "they're busy doing other things'. Will never fly with them again.
That's an awful tale, especially given the age of the children. Did you complain when you got back, and if so, how did they respond?
Old 8 Feb 16, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post

is anyone else who booked through netflights before christmas still waiting to book seats i can still log in to manage booking but still unable lto book seats i have tried online chat and ringing up they tell me they cannot see my booking and i am not on the flightlist very worrying as i paid in full 11 december 15
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jacy29
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by deano c View Post
is anyone else who booked through netflights before christmas still waiting to book seats i can still log in to manage booking but still unable lto book seats i have tried online chat and ringing up they tell me they cannot see my booking and i am not on the flightlist very worrying as i paid in full 11 december 15
Hi, I'm having a similar problem... booked through gotogate in December, paid in full including seat allocation, but not getting the option to book seats on 'Manage my Booking'. TC tell me they can't book them as all info is with gotogate, gotogate tell me they can't do it either as tickets are issued by someone else. Also wanting to upgrade to PE but worrying that I'm not going to get that option. Really worrying!
jacy29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

OMG!What a nightmare. I feel so sorry for everyone.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
greenie
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes - I did complain though they were relatively uninterested. They refunded the money I spent booking seats and we left it at that. TBH I couldn't face the fight.
greenie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Thankfully after 5 days I have got seats, not the original ones but seats 15k, h and 16 k h.
Didn't have to pay any extra.
Have to say Tc have been horrendous in sorting this mess out.
Hope everyone gets sorted.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 16, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
Thankfully after 5 days I have got seats, not the original ones but seats 15k, h and 16 k h.
Didn't have to pay any extra.
Have to say Tc have been horrendous in sorting this mess out.
Hope everyone gets sorted.
So glad you've got this nightmare sorted... better late than never.
Get in holiday mode and enjoy the buildup and watch your countdown go down now...let me know how the seats are we are rows 14 and 15 ... at the minute
Have a wonderful holiday x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread