tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Fantastic pre trippie so far. You'll love Star Wars weekend if yous are fans. Highly recommend staying to watch Hyperspace Hoopla

November Pre Trippie
Our Happily Ever After 29/10/2014 Cypress Grove Estate House Wedding Day Report
2 weeks of offsites/onsites food report
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 14, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by fleur_charms View Post
Will do I haven't done much research on it yet but sure it will be ridic busy! I didnt think we'd get to see it as we're going early May so I was pleased when they announced the dates and I saw we'd get to go on our last day! I will deffo be purchasing some of the special items and bf loves Star Wars too - our latest obession is playing Star Wars Lego for xbox and attacking eachother until we fall apart and then running round madly to pick up the coins lol.
Hahaha sounds amazing! Us too, can't wait to see what they have! I know my bf was so happy when they officially announced the dates, it was tense!

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Great update! Fab that you got all those dollars for Christmas. I turned all my xmas money into dollars! Given me a great start

x
Thank you! I know, I think I was easy to buy for this Christmas, the rate is good too at the moment! Makes it real doesn't it!

Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Fantastic pre trippie so far. You'll love Star Wars weekend if yous are fans. Highly recommend staying to watch Hyperspace Hoopla
Thanks! Thanks for the tip, I've got a feeling we'll be the last ones out of the park!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 14, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Hi ! Great Pre-TR!
We're staying at the HEH from 13th - 16th May, so we might bump into you at the cocktail bar :-)
Happy Planning !
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 14, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetemotion
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 114
Great trip report I love the Disney stuff they have in Hot Topic, I hadn't been in there for a few years then stumbled in there a few months back and spent ages in there! Sooo much Disney lol It's hard not to buy it all xx

WDW - 96, 99, 00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 17
DLP - 98, 01, 02, 10 DLR - 11, 12, 14, 18 15
Las Vegas - 11, 12, 13x2, 14, 18x2
WDW Cast Member 17 - 18 14 U.S. States & Counting!
sweetemotion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 14, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NatOwls View Post
Hi ! Great Pre-TR!
We're staying at the HEH from 13th - 16th May, so we might bump into you at the cocktail bar :-)
Happy Planning !
Thanks! Oooh how exciting! we're there 12th to 15th, make sure you say hi if you see us! although if you see someone giggling a lot after one drink it isn't me

Originally Posted by sweetemotion View Post
Great trip report I love the Disney stuff they have in Hot Topic, I hadn't been in there for a few years then stumbled in there a few months back and spent ages in there! Sooo much Disney lol It's hard not to buy it all xx
It's amazing isn't it! I keep seeing more but I really have more than enough Disney tees now! Thank you!
Old 14 Jan 14, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hey! Love your pre-trippie! It's really not long till you go! Crazy! Then I get to go a month later! Love all your plans, jealous about SSR! We loved it when we went in 2012, we just couldn't stretch the boat out this time!
Old 15 Jan 14, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by loves_disney View Post
Hey! Love your pre-trippie! It's really not long till you go! Crazy! Then I get to go a month later! Love all your plans, jealous about SSR! We loved it when we went in 2012, we just couldn't stretch the boat out this time!
Thank you! I know I can't believe I'm nearly in double digits! I'm loving your pre-trippie too! Haha our boat has been well and truly stretched, if we ever go back i think it'll be strictly I-Drive!
Old 26 Jan 14, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post

101 days to go!

Time seems to be flying past, it feels like it was a few days ago we were at 300 days! Me and Steve have seriously got into holiday mode, as he works evenings and I work days, Saturday nights seem to be turning into our Florida evenings, which we spend watching youtube videos on Apple TV. We're loving Ben and Libby's, Lottie and Ed's, and Adam Rucker at the moment! I think we're going to try a video trippie too, so watch this space!

Things we are going to book soon

It's payday soon (seriously how long is this month), and we have the following things lined up for booking then:

Manchester Airport Hotel

We've decided to slightly splash out and book the Raddison Blu at Manchester Airport! We were originally going to book the premier inn, but after finding out it was a £6 taxi ride away from the airport, thanks to a super helpful thread on here, we're going to stay at the super close raddison blu to save hassle! We're considering going to manchester centre in the evening to try out Lucha Libre Manchester, as the Liverpool restaurant is our absolute fav ever, but we might just have a relaxing evening in the hotel instead!

Return coach to manchester

This has been an important for us, as we had to move our flights to manchester because there didn't seem to be any way to get back from Gatwick to Coventry! My dad originally was going to drop us off and pick us up, but seeing as he's moved to Cornwall now it would be like a 10 hour round trip! It's going to be about £50, and we've picked it over the train as there's less changing involved, which wouldn't be great with all our bags, especially on the way home!

Even more shopping!
I got some vouchers through work for hitting targets, so I've been doing even more shopping! How out of character! I realise shopping isn't everyone's cup of tea, but clothes shopping is my favourite thing to read in pre trippies!

I got this from asos, it's jersey so it'll be good for the parks! it's really swingy too, so it will almost certainly be making an appearance towards the end of the holiday!

I think this will be my California grill dress! I love it so much, its pretty perfect! It looks similar to the last dress in these pics, but it's really different in real life!

These shorts are ideal too, they're super high waisted which I love because I can't deal with low rise!

I think this is my favourite asos purchase, it's the most amazingly flattering swimsuit I've ever owned! Seriously can't wait to wear it!

I also picked this up from new look, for the evenings

[/url]

Finally, I picked these up on a cheeky primark trip, you always need socks!

Cover up for waterparks, also from Primark

I had to buy this for Universal, because I think me and Steve are most looking forward to the Jurassic Park ride, as it features heavily in our favourite Floriday anecdote of all time...

***disclaimer - this is VERY poor customer service from universal, and could have ended much worse if it had happened to someone with a serious problem - however my friend found it funny, and no permanent harm was done!***

My best friend Jess visited Florida with her family, on a stopover to Colombia, as her family are Colombian, as is her mum. She isn't a big fan of rides, and she was in Islands of adventure looking for a nice relaxing ride in the Florida heat. It's worth noting here that Jess and her mum speak Spanish with each other, so I think the ride attendant assumed she didn't speak much English, even though she's English! She notices Jurassic park, and asked the ride attendant if it was intense. They advised her that it wasn't! So her and her mum get on he ride. They enjoyed the nice ride through all the gentle dinosaurs, and as they reached the turning, you can probably guess what happened next. Yes, they genuinely thought the ride had taken a wrong turn and they were in serious trouble. At this point, her and her mum start praying and deep breathing, whilst everyone in the boat is laughing their head off! I don't know if the ride attendant was avoiding spoilers, or genuinely believed that it's not intense!

Hair dilemma!

I've been trying reaaaally hard not to mess with my hair, because I was always intending to go blonde for our Floriday, but now I'm thinking of dying my hair black again!

Here I am with black hair:

Here I am with blonde hair expertly photoshopped through an iPad app:

What does everyone think? Genuinely can't decide!

I can't believe its double digit day on Tuesday! It's also my birthday soon, so I'm sure I'll have a Florida related update after that! Steve is also making me a 100 day countdown calendar which I can't wait for!
Old 27 Jan 14, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Time is flying along , I love your hair blonde nice and summery!
Jurassic oark tee is cool love it ... Dying to see your 100 calendar ... nearly double digit dance 1 more day
Old 29 Jan 14, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
Time is flying along , I love your hair blonde nice and summery!
Jurassic oark tee is cool love it ... Dying to see your 100 calendar ... nearly double digit dance 1 more day

I know! your countdown looks close to ours too, it's getting exciting!

Thank you! I think it's going to be blonde really, it's so holiday isn't it!

Hahaha I'll post it soon, he's so proud bless him!