Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Mar 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsnicola
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Oasis of the seas

Hi
I've been looking at a med cruise August 2019, has anyone been on this ship? What did you think?
Thanks xx
mrsnicola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

I've not been on the Oasis but I have been on her sister ship the Allure, which is identical.
It's a great ship with loads of different areas, great entertainment and loads of different bars and eateries.
The ship is huge but easy to navigate.
There are a lot of videos on YouTube.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 18, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I went on the Oasis in January to the Caribbean, it was great, a massive ship but I love that as there is so much to do. Food was good, no queues anywhere, it never felt really crowded, getting on and off so easy too. Loved the adult only area with massive hot tubs. I did do a trip report and some food pictures, will try and find it on here!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 18, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsnicola
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi
Thanks that's great, we have done a 3 night Disney before but I'm thinking we might have been spoilt as it was amazing! Royal Caribbean looks really good too x
mrsnicola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ginger
Very Serious Dibber

We sailed on the Oasis last year and have booked the Allure for this summer. Really enjoyed it. It’s hard to explain how massive it is but even with so many on board there are plenty of quiet places. Food great, entertainment great, would thoroughly recommend it👍
06Highlands Reserve🌸08 & 09West Haven🌸10YC🌸11West Haven🌸12BC/HRH🌸13SSR🌸14OKW🌸15SSR/Royal Pacific🌸16Carnival Cruise/SSR🌸17Oasis Of The Seas/POFQ🌸18Allure Of The Seas/POFQ 🌸19POFQ 🌸20Abandoned🌸21POFQ 🌸22POFQ Jul&Nov
ginger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

looking to go August 2019 too on oasis- however we have done the med cruises with RCL- albeit not on one of the larger ships. Just got to get the right price
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Oasis in November, it is a beautiful ship. Occasional queues at the Windjammer in the morning but it was well organised to clear it.
Entertainment was fantastic. Did not feel that there was so many people on board as very spacious.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MichelleT
Getting Excited

I’m so glad I just read this thread, we’ve never been on a cruise before but have recently booked a med cruise on Oasis of the Seas for May 19. Looks like we made a good choice
MichelleT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jam jar
Imagineer

jam jar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Hi there, I’ve been on all 3 Oasis class ships and will board the 4th (Symphony OTS) in a weeks time. Fantastic class of ship. Not to be missed get it booked!

Hi, I'm Jaimie, but my friends call me JAM
28 trips and counting!
"Your cadaverous parlour, betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching?"
jam jar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jam jar View Post
Hi there, I’ve been on all 3 Oasis class ships and will board the 4th (Symphony OTS) in a weeks time. Fantastic class of ship. Not to be missed get it booked!
Wow! Would love to go on Symphony too. Hope you have a fab time
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List