Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Jun 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyHaunt13
Excited about Disney

Mobile My new babies!

Ok so some of you may remember my thread about a gorgeous kitten we were bringing home in a few weeks time. We named her Vanellope! Long story short that all fell through :-( bad times!

But fate had other ideas and on Saturday night we bought home these little loves! (They were so closely bonded I couldn’t bear to separate them hence we ended up with two!)

Meet Merlin

And Milkshake

The pictures don’t do them any justice... such a beautiful blue colour! Needless to say I am absolutely besotted and they are the most lovely behaved kitties ever!
HappyHaunt13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

They are very cute
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Beautiful x
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

They are so cute😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Oh my goodness so cute 😍. Enjoy your furry bundles!
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

so adorable
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyHaunt13 View Post
Ok so some of you may remember my thread about a gorgeous kitten we were bringing home in a few weeks time. We named her Vanellope! Long story short that all fell through :-( bad times!

But fate had other ideas and on Saturday night we bought home these little loves! (They were so closely bonded I couldn’t bear to separate them hence we ended up with two!)

Meet Merlin

And Milkshake

The pictures don’t do them any justice... such a beautiful blue colour! Needless to say I am absolutely besotted and they are the most lovely behaved kitties ever!
Omg I've died and gone to heaven! Beautiful! I'm a crazy cat lady by the way 😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahmarie173
Apprentice Imagineer

awww they are both little sweethearts xx
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Awww they are lovely and how cute that they look like school kids whose shirts are too big for them

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Oh my! They’re gorgeous!

Only thing I would say having had cats for years, is those collars look a bit big. Do they need a collar yet?

You should just be able to get a couple of fingers behind them comfortably. Are they easy release? Just click off? Just want to make sure those beautiful babies are safe.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List