Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 13 Feb 17, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

one night at disney hotel

hi all were thinking of doing 1 night at disney hotel just oneof the cheaper ones as we have a villa thought bout doing it on our 2nd night as there is emh in the morning and night at magic kingdom,how early could we check into the hotel as we have got our tickets and would we get the magic hours that morning,any advice more than welcome

thanks
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Staying a single night has more benefits than just the EMH.

You will get Free parking (At the themeparks and the hotel) for 2 Days (day of arrival / departure).
Book fastpasses for your entire ticket length at 60 Days Out.
Free Magic bands for everyone in the party.

You can check-in online before you travel then just pickup your magic bands at reception. You can do this as early as you like in the day, they will message when room is ready.

Edited at 03:59 PM.
lovewdw is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
hi all were thinking of doing 1 night at disney hotel just oneof the cheaper ones as we have a villa thought bout doing it on our 2nd night as there is emh in the morning and night at magic kingdom,how early could we check into the hotel as we have got our tickets and would we get the magic hours that morning,any advice more than welcome

thanks
Not sure what day you are going to Magic Kingdom but are you sure there are Extra Hours Morning and Night, they usually have one or the other don't they, or am I talking nonsense?

Once you've checked in online you should be able to go to the hotel as early as you like and just pick up your Magic Bands and jump on a bus to the park.
WDWMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

looking at weds 19th april
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post

According to the calendar you're right. Both morning and evening.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
looking at weds 19th april
I stand corrected, didn't know they ever did that, it must be a busy time I guess?
WDWMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
You can arrive to check-in from 6am.

I would advise to keep a watchful eye on emh
We booked a one night stay a few years ago (for mk emh) and closer to the date the Times altered.

I managed to rearrange hotel booking-but it was a bit of a faff
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jules1508
Excited about Disney

We do this at christmas eve when we go. We generally 'check in' at 7am knowing the rooms not ready but we only really stay to take advantage on EMH.
jules1508 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Demonwar
Very Serious Dibber

We did this. Best thing I think we did to get the fast passes and magic bands.

I drove up pretty early on the day and got everything by myself as I checked in online. Just make sure you 'time' your visit with when you are first visiting a disney park then you get the fast passes for the entire time. We had 3 weeks so had to time it to a certain degree.

Would do it again I think as the fast passes were nearly impossible to change to anything decent afterwards if we had a changed day etc so well worth it.
Demonwar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sixpence18
Serious Dibber

What happens with fast pass if we book hotel and tickets separately? I will book hotel and then buy a 1 day magic your way pass and add that. Can we book faspass 60 days out on our check out day?

For example we stay sat night and do Disney springs on the Saturday. The Sunday has early magic hours so we get up to do that. Are we able to book fast passes for the Sunday 60 days out?

Edited at 04:50 PM.
sixpence18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List