Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Mar 07, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

The Best Disney Cruise Ship Souvenirs ?

For the benefit of those yet to cruise , and to indulge in a bit of remenising for those of us that have,... what are your favourite Disney Cruise souvenirs (and where did you purchase them) ?

My favourites are ;

My Disney Cruise ship bath/beach towel, with a picture of the ship across it (purchased aboard for about $20 I think)... the kids always argue who is going to use it, so I have to go back to get another

T shirts from Pirana Joe's (near the quay) in Nassau

The DCL biros that are free issue in the staterooms

My photos of course !

Any one else care to join in ?

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern

Edited at 05:49 PM.
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 07, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
hmmmmmm... I'll play!

Our 'official' souvenir photo's... love the ones we had taken on our hoenymoon with the ship in the background. I'd also like some of the b & w 'casual' pix done

My 'angel' t shirt bought in St Maarten

A print bought in St Thomas last year from a guy who'd worked on the star Wars films! (he's called the 'Yoda Man'!)
Old 22 Mar 07, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Karen Mouse
Imagineer

Karen Mouse's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Yep - I definately want a beach towel - to show off at Blizzard beach later in the holiday

Looking forward to spending $$$$ on the photo packages aswell

I'm hoping they do a xmas tree ornament too
Old 22 Mar 07, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mandymouse
Serious Dibber

I've got a Disney Wonder Ship ornament on my fireplace, I also like to buy a few of the professional photos, a photo frame, a photo album and a Christmas decoration. Hubby likes to buy a Castaway Cay t-shirt, a pen and a key-ring. On our last Cruise, one of my DD's had her hair braided as her treat and my other DD had a photo album (which made a change from her usual toys)

mandymouse
mandymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 07, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jentill
Imagineer

jentill's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by mandymouse
I've got a Disney Wonder Ship ornament on my fireplace,
Have you got a pic of this? If not can you tell me what size it is and how much it cost? I would love to get one, but just wondered how easy it would be to take home.
jentill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 07, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mandymouse
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jentill
Have you got a pic of this? If not can you tell me what size it is and how much it cost? I would love to get one, but just wondered how easy it would be to take home.
Here she is, she's about 10" x 3" and it cost $25 a few years ago

Mandy

BTW, I got the little figures a few years ago for a couple of $ each

mandymouse
mandymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 07, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

I love my Captain Mickey antenna thingy on my car - I have never seen another one where I live, plenty others but no cruise one.
My boys still have their bandannas from pirates night.
But its the photos for me - I do a big collage after every Florida holiday and they are all on the wall/staircase in the hall, makes me smile everytime I go upstairs.
Old 28 Mar 07, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by mandymouse
Here she is, she's about 10" x 3" and it cost $25 a few years ago

Mandy

BTW, I got the little figures a few years ago for a couple of $ each
Hi

I bought it well from Wonder Cruise and they packed it in a box to bring it home. Now I see two mickey and minnie wow, never saw that look good!

I bought blue frame and put photo of kids took it from Castaway.

Scrapbook - bought it.

When the bikes was stolen outside back garden and police came and police saw the the frame with photo and he told me that he thought it look good!

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 07, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Scotty
I love my Captain Mickey antenna thingy on my car - I have never seen another one where I live, plenty others but no cruise one.
My boys still have their bandannas from pirates night.
But its the photos for me - I do a big collage after every Florida holiday and they are all on the wall/staircase in the hall, makes me smile everytime I go upstairs.
I keep 5 bandannas from pirates night and fine for fancy dress. We wore it again for my daughter's birthday party last Oct!

Another friend will have 40th birthday party in August, we decide to be pirates again!

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 07, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jentill

I bought it and it cost 28 dollars. Lovely size not too big, just fine sizes but box might be wee bit big but safe to take it home. I put it in case and it was okay. Also my friend posted it to me for my mother in law for surprised xmas present.

Scottishwee35
Closed Thread