Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jul 14, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Thing1thing2 View Post
I see the Harry potter tshirts, but was to late only had hufflepuff didn't want that one!
Flip flops are nice, I ended up with croc flip flops as I found them more comfy for me.
I have over half a suitcase full of stuff I bought already, still have more to go tho!
Na hufflepuff is no good haha. Ah cool your countdown is a lot nearer tho and I see it is a honeymoon so u can spend at least double than you would do normally lol
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 14, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Love Mickey Havaianas
Old 29 Jul 14, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post

I have the mickey havaianas lol couldn't resist
Old 29 Jul 14, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post

They are so comfy and I think the colour will match most things!
Old 29 Jul 14, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post

They are I just wish I got the Pluto ones aswell
Old 29 Jul 14, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I opened up this thread just because we are going back in aug2015 and thought at least someone is on my wave length as I bought my first holiday purchase last week. From the first photo I thought I recognise that skirt and then remembered it was because you were sitting next to us on the flight last year.

Glad to see you're going back again
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 14, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
I opened up this thread just because we are going back in aug2015 and thought at least someone is on my wave length as I bought my first holiday purchase last week. From the first photo I thought I recognise that skirt and then remembered it was because you were sitting next to us on the flight last year.

Glad to see you're going back again

Haha I know it is early but I can't help myself! Oh wow how crazy is that! Glad to hear you are going back as well had to skip this year so August just isn't the same this year but back to it next year at least whoop. Looks like we will be on different flights this time though are you going to try for the bubble again?
Old 30 Jul 14, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

This is great! LOVE the flip flops. i just got some snow white Havianas. I created a Disney capsule wardrobe for my 2013 holiday, my boyfriend thought I was crazy!I used to be a personal shopper at Topshop so planning for a disney holiday is so fun. We're going again October 2015, this time for our wedding/honeymoon. Got to have the most fun honeymoon wardrobe ever!
Old 31 Jul 14, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by littleyurmaid View Post
This is great! LOVE the flip flops. i just got some snow white Havianas. I created a Disney capsule wardrobe for my 2013 holiday, my boyfriend thought I was crazy!I used to be a personal shopper at Topshop so planning for a disney holiday is so fun. We're going again October 2015, this time for our wedding/honeymoon. Got to have the most fun honeymoon wardrobe ever!
Oh wow sounds like a great idea to me! A personal shopper for Topshop sounds like my dream job lol
Old 31 Jul 14, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Potterfan5686
slightly serious Dibber

Potterfan5686's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I have the same gryffindor top
Along with my other 8 Disney/marvel/muppets tops!

Most of my tops are from primary but also sports direct have a brilliant range of women's Disney/marvel/muppets tops in this year and cheap too! I am going in 6 weeks today. And my suitcase for the whole family was completed before I paid for my holiday.

Definitely buying the clothes is more important then making sure your actually going the only thing is since buying all the tops I keep seeing more and more but the DH has told me no. So that just means I'll buy more out there

I love that I'm not the only shopaholic
Potterfan5686 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread