Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
My Magic Holiday
Closed Thread
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
I wore a cheap version of an Ugg boot last time i went! Never again! my feet were soo sore!
So ive invested in some Skecher boots! They are THE most comfortable Boots ive ever bought! They have a thick rubber sole, so feel quite spongy to walk on, and they are great ankle warmers for this weather!

usually you feel you need to "break" shoes in! But with these i didnt at all! Can walk miles without sore feet (i think you might be able to tell i love these boots)
Ooh, I was actually going to go to the Sketchers shop tomorrow for a look, are they tone ups or shape ups or just normal ones? I must have a try on of a few pairs, I've had some very comfy Sketchers in the past!
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Lee2112 View Post
Ooh, I was actually going to go to the Sketchers shop tomorrow for a look, are they tone ups or shape ups or just normal ones? I must have a try on of a few pairs, I've had some very comfy Sketchers in the past!

OOh you so should Mine are Tone Up's Ive just tried looking for mine online,but cant find them! They are suede ankle ones! So much room in them aswell. I didnt think they would be water proof... But with this snow its proved they are! Not a wet toe in site!
I think ive wore these nearly every day since buying them

Sketchers are def the way forward
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
VIP Dibber

Thanks so much Mrs Pluto
Unread 11 Feb 12, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post

No Problem! Hope you find something nice!
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post

I went to my local Go Outdoors and picked up these walking shoes - so supportive - really feel like they are going to give my ankle the support it needs. They were so comfortable and so cheap at 14.99 that I picked up two pairs. They are child's shoes but luckily went as high as a size 6
gooutdoors/guideway-jnr-p161129
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

OOh you so should Mine are Tone Up's Ive just tried looking for mine online,but cant find them! They are suede ankle ones! So much room in them aswell. I didnt think they would be water proof... But with this snow its proved they are! Not a wet toe in site!
I think ive wore these nearly every day since buying them

Sketchers are def the way forward
Where is the best place to get Sketchers? Thanks
Unread 11 Feb 12, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Where is the best place to get Sketchers? Thanks
Hi

i got mine from an actual 'Sketchers' store (On Oxford St London) Lovely big shop soo many different styles to choose from! I actually wish i had bought another pair! I never usually spend this amount on footwear! I paid 72 (I think) in a sale! But they have def lived up to the price!
I think some sports shops will stock a few different styles, Im sure our 'Sport's Direct' sells them.
But if you like buying online! Amazon do a big selction and arent to pricey (When i looked the other week) x
Unread 11 Feb 12, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi

i got mine from an actual 'Sketchers' store (On Oxford St London) Lovely big shop soo many different styles to choose from! I actually wish i had bought another pair! I never usually spend this amount on footwear! I paid 72 (I think) in a sale! But they have def lived up to the price!
I think some sports shops will stock a few different styles, Im sure our 'Sport's Direct' sells them.
But if you like buying online! Amazon do a big selction and arent to pricey (When i looked the other week) x
Thanks.

I used to never spend too much on shoes either; but now I've got an injury to my foot I'm prepared to spend whatever it takes to get supportive and comfortable footwear; especially for DLP where you walk so much! I always stuck to my comfy same style reeboks until recently but then I invested in a pair of Nike air trainers for our trip to DLP last year and I get minimum pain in my foot whilst wearing them. We have a sports direct local to us; so might pop in there and try a pair on! Thanks
Closed Thread
Eat and Play Card