Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
My Magic Holiday
Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
#9
Lee2112
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Lee2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 11
Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
I wore a cheap version of an Ugg boot last time i went! Never again! my feet were soo sore!
So ive invested in some Skecher boots! They are THE most comfortable Boots ive ever bought! They have a thick rubber sole, so feel quite spongy to walk on, and they are great ankle warmers for this weather!

usually you feel you need to "break" shoes in! But with these i didnt at all! Can walk miles without sore feet (i think you might be able to tell i love these boots)
Ooh, I was actually going to go to the Sketchers shop tomorrow for a look, are they tone ups or shape ups or just normal ones? I must have a try on of a few pairs, I've had some very comfy Sketchers in the past!
__________________
Lee2112 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Sapphire Falls HHN MNSSHP
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
#10
Guest
Guest
 
Originally Posted by Lee2112 View Post
Ooh, I was actually going to go to the Sketchers shop tomorrow for a look, are they tone ups or shape ups or just normal ones? I must have a try on of a few pairs, I've had some very comfy Sketchers in the past!

OOh you so should Mine are Tone Up's Ive just tried looking for mine online,but cant find them! They are suede ankle ones! So much room in them aswell. I didnt think they would be water proof... But with this snow its proved they are! Not a wet toe in site!
I think ive wore these nearly every day since buying them

Sketchers are def the way forward
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
#11
Lee2112
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Lee2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 11
Thanks so much Mrs Pluto
__________________
Lee2112 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Sapphire Falls HHN MNSSHP
Unread 11 Feb 12, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post
#12
Guest
Guest
 
No Problem! Hope you find something nice!
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
Guest
Guest
 
I went to my local Go Outdoors and picked up these walking shoes - so supportive - really feel like they are going to give my ankle the support it needs. They were so comfortable and so cheap at 14.99 that I picked up two pairs. They are child's shoes but luckily went as high as a size 6
gooutdoors/guideway-jnr-p161129
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
Guest
Guest
 
Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
OOh you so should Mine are Tone Up's Ive just tried looking for mine online,but cant find them! They are suede ankle ones! So much room in them aswell. I didnt think they would be water proof... But with this snow its proved they are! Not a wet toe in site!
I think ive wore these nearly every day since buying them

Sketchers are def the way forward
Where is the best place to get Sketchers? Thanks
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
Guest
Guest
 
Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Where is the best place to get Sketchers? Thanks
Hi

i got mine from an actual 'Sketchers' store (On Oxford St London) Lovely big shop soo many different styles to choose from! I actually wish i had bought another pair! I never usually spend this amount on footwear! I paid 72 (I think) in a sale! But they have def lived up to the price!
I think some sports shops will stock a few different styles, Im sure our 'Sport's Direct' sells them.
But if you like buying online! Amazon do a big selction and arent to pricey (When i looked the other week) x
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
#16
Guest
Guest
 
Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
Hi

i got mine from an actual 'Sketchers' store (On Oxford St London) Lovely big shop soo many different styles to choose from! I actually wish i had bought another pair! I never usually spend this amount on footwear! I paid 72 (I think) in a sale! But they have def lived up to the price!
I think some sports shops will stock a few different styles, Im sure our 'Sport's Direct' sells them.
But if you like buying online! Amazon do a big selction and arent to pricey (When i looked the other week) x
Thanks.

I used to never spend too much on shoes either; but now I've got an injury to my foot I'm prepared to spend whatever it takes to get supportive and comfortable footwear; especially for DLP where you walk so much! I always stuck to my comfy same style reeboks until recently but then I invested in a pair of Nike air trainers for our trip to DLP last year and I get minimum pain in my foot whilst wearing them. We have a sports direct local to us; so might pop in there and try a pair on! Thanks
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread
Eat and Play Card

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

ResalesDVC

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2194
CaxtonFX  $1.2196
Covent Garden FX  $1.2339
FAIRFX  $1.2210
John Lewis  $1.2358
M&S  $1.1974
Post Office  $1.2161
Sainsburys  $1.2198
TESCO  $1.2214
Travelex  $1.2127
Updated: 14:03 18/07/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0844
CaxtonFX  €1.0871
Covent Garden FX  €1.0970
FAIRFX  €1.0890
John Lewis  €1.0982
M&S  €1.0627
Post Office  €1.0820
Sainsburys  €1.0849
TESCO  €1.0866
Travelex  €1.0800
Updated: 14:03 18/07/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Thu 18th Jul 9:25am
Now: 27C/81F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 3mph - SE Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1020mb
Humidity: 74%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 13:20 18/07/2019