Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Apr 17, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lazyleo
Proud to wear my Ears

Feeling frustrated

Couldn't get a reservation for breakfast at Trattoria al Forno despite being on at 11am on the dot. Called the reservations line at 12 noon precisely and there is a 60 min wait already. Trying to get BBB reservations at the castle for a sensible time and I keep being thwarted. So much for plans but I know - first world problems! I'm still going to Disney
lazyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

when are you trying to book for? This is the one restaurant I desperately have to try for breakfast had no idea it opened for bookings today Just tried our dates and no availability for the full 2 weeks.

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

BOG dinner is our nemesis! NEVER managed to get that at 180 days out. It can be very frustrating!
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lazyleo
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by princessgem View Post
when are you trying to book for? This is the one restaurant I desperately have to try for breakfast had no idea it opened for bookings today Just tried our dates and no availability for the full 2 weeks.
I am at my 180 days out Princessgem - trying to book for breakfast on 19 October but nothing available. Will just have to hope there are some cancellations nearer the time.

We've never managed BOG either hippie, but as my daughter still finds the beast quite scary its not a huge issue in the grand scheme of things...
lazyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lazyleo View Post
I am at my 180 days out Princessgem - trying to book for breakfast on 19 October but nothing available. Will just have to hope there are some cancellations nearer the time.

We've never managed BOG either hippie, but as my daughter still finds the beast quite scary its not a huge issue in the grand scheme of things...
Lol! My son is older and nearly taller than the beast so ok for us 😀

Fingers crossed you manage to get booked. We are eating dinner one night in August at the Italian as Boardwalk is our home resort. No characters on a night though but the 6ft son isn't bothered!
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Always keep checking. Sign up for alerts from Touring Plans or Mouse Dining.com and they email when reservations get cancelled. One came up for Be Our Guest for me the other day and we go in 2 weeks.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post

I decided to try to get BOG breakfast for our departure day. I have had touringplan alerts running and have missed out five times and counting now. I just not quick enough.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List