Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jun 09, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Panama Canal Disney Cruise 08 Part 2

Hello

Monday 19 May - Acapulco and Mexican's Party

We went with Disney's Excursion - Acapulco City Tour with Cliff Divers

We went to Hotel 'El Mirador' where we saw the spectacular show of the world famous Cliff Divers and watch Mexican Folkoric Show and a city tour of Acapulco.

We had enjoyed see the sight of Acapulco and we went to the factory of jewllery and we bought some jewellery for family (not expensive).

We had enjoyed our trip apart that not much shopping which we were disappointed however when we came back to the ship as there was a shopping inside before go back to Ship. We bought some presents there anyway. As we felt not safe to walk along the beach. We decided went back to the ship.

Mexican's Party was good, Olivia enjoyed herself. Keith was at the Club.

Lot of lovely picture and I choose one photo:

This is photo slides:

photoshow/watch/tA5Ss3Ev

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022

Edited at 02:06 PM.
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Tuesday 20 May - Sea Day - Wine Tasting, Princess's Tea and Joey Fatone.

We went along to Lumiere's for breakfast and saw our old serves which we had him last year at Med. We wish to requested for him for this cruise and we never thought about it as Alfred was so good to Olivia. I was surprised that he remember our names!

We went along to wine tasting with our friends and two interpreter. We had a lovely times and amazing to taste all different kind of wines/champagne. As my favourite champagne was there - M&C. One of the staff showed how to cut the cork with sharpen knife turned out that the bottle broke half. Waste of champange! We had strawberries too ::yes::

After that we picked up Olivia from the Club and went to Princess's Tea Room and Olivia enjoyed it.

At night, we went along to watch Joey Fatone and Alfonso Ribesio show, two interpreter came along and sign for us. I got emoitional when Alfonso was singing about Father.

I picked one photo and it is Alfred as i think he is a special man.

Here is the slide of photos

photoshow/watch/xE8GJ3WY

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022

Edited at 02:04 PM.
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Hi

Wednesday 21 May - Puerto Vallarta

We should booked the Pirate ship for the kids but turned out that the pirate ship was at the drydock.

We changed the planning and we decided to go to Paradise Beach Adventure.

On that day, we went along to the hotel and I loved it and I would love to go back there again with ladies for a week but one day I hope I return back to the hotel.

The hotel is beautiful, lovely swimming and kids loved adventure at the pool which was slide down but I was a bit disappointed with beach and it was okay. I stayed in the pool area and had a great times. Only problem that it was short times and the ship was leaving at 5.30pm.

Kids loved it and lovely weather too.

I choosed the photo:

Here is the photo slides:

photoshow/watch/rd4db6Ep

Scottishwee35

Edited at 02:00 PM.
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Thursday 22 May 08

It was Cabo San Lucas and Pirate's Party.

When we waked up in the early morning and we went out to the balcony discovered that the weather had been changing to cooler. Lots of excursions had been cancelled due to bad weather.

We supposed to go to Harbour Cruise & Scenic Drive, just 2 of us, then we met Jason from Australia, he was working on deskboard at excursions. He explained that we should change to Talofa Tall Ship because Keith was disappointed about Pirate ship had been cancelled at Puerto Vallanto because the ship had been drydock.

Jason booked Talofa Tall Ship for all of us then I realised maybe not good idea for the kids and not sure. I told Interpreter about it.

We went along to Talofa Tall Ship and the weather was cold in the morning. Turned out that kids loved it and we enjoyed it very much. Ian helped out with crew for their dalily goog and enjoy the carmaraderie of the seafarers as they belt out a few Sea Shantles. After that we got the certificates ::yes::

When we came back to Cabo Pier and Jason saw us he came over and asked how things and we told him it was great times. He was relieved as he heard from interpreter that we were not sure. We asked Jason for help how to get there in Office Beach. He advised to take the taxis. We took the taxi over to Office Beach. We got the table but something had bothered us that the people won't leave us alone. They came over with jewellery, we try to be polite saying no thank then every 1 second, people came up, it went on on then suddenly one man came up with huge lizard. We said no then I started panic and think what next maybe Snake! I am really phobia of snake.

We had enough and left it. We walked along the beach and someone saw us and running after us as it was Carolyn from our ship. She was trying to help us as she told us that we went to wrong way but we told them that we want to get away from people who pested us. She explained that it is Mexico way. As our first time in Mexico. She brought us to the lovely hotel and we started relaxing in the beach with sun bed. Kids started enjoyed themselves at the beach.

We went back to Cabo Pier by taxi boat. What a laugh, I know that it was difficult for me to get on. Kids got on, then Ian got on then me struggle to get on *** I only 5ft and I had to walked in the water and I had been trying to get on. They laughed at me and they pulled me over the boat. I wonder people laughed at me!

We got back to Cabo Pier and some boy want our tips:scared1: We already gave tips to taxi boat.

We went to the small market and I saw a lovely silver bracklet (mexico hat) and man try charged me 80 dollars, I said no, i said 25 dollars and he refused I turned around and told Ian to gumble the money and gave him 25 dollars. He finally accepted it. :confused3

Then we walked along the pier I saw the diamond shop so I went along and bought tiny diamond earring ::yes:: as I always want it for a long time. I was happy and some disboards people saw me and they keep asking me what you buy:rolleyes1

Back to the ship and Pirate's party, I realised that my camera battery was flat:sad2: I only managed got three photos of it.

I picked the photo of Cabo Beach while my kids had fun times.

Here is the photoslides:

photoshow/watch/hM6NT3wc

What a great memory :thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

Edited at 01:52 PM.
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Hello

Friday 23 May 08

Sea Day, High Tea, Formal dress for 'star in the ballroom'

Weather was a bit cooler, we had a high tea in the afternoon. Before high tea, we saw queue at the lobby and I asked what is it during out that Joey and Aflonso were signing so we went to queue as it was short queue at that times. At evening, after the meals and the photograph then the show. At end of show Olivia broke her front teeth (she broke it last year as it was fixed by laser). I was staying calm and upset, took her back to the cabin because she said that Keith kicked her. At it was not true, she bumped on the chair, she panic and went upstair then decided to tell me. At night, I was upset *** there were no densist also another week in LA. We had to wait until back to Scotland to repair her front teeth.

We went to lumiere's at late night for chocolate lover! Actually, I don't eat much.

I picked the photo today:

Here is the photoslides.

photoshow/watch/ha8de2DD

Scottishwee35

Edited at 01:47 PM.
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Saturday 24th May - last day of fun ::yes::

This day was busy times: We had a talent show for my son but not for my daughter as she was burst crying as she want to be Talent Show. We felt a bit disappointed with the club *** Olivia can be mime or acting greatly *** of her deafness. I told interpreter that I was disappointed with the club as I thought that last year on Med Cruise that the staff was excellent but this time not very good. But I do understand that the staff of the children club had hard working and excellent. Maybe the staff don't have deaf awareness or no experience with deaf children. I did put down on the comment card about it. But otherwise Olivia had a fabulous times anyway.

After that we rushed to Palo for Brunch and we had a laugh well. My husband was enjoyed one of pudding and we put our empty glasses on his plate. To see the serve came along and piping out his eyes. He must thought my husband ate all the puddings!

Till We meet Again - We were top and taken the photos but the photos were not very good and we surprised that we saw the characters signed M-I-C-K-E-Y at the end of show. Interpreters keeped tell us to stayed until end of show, we said okay we do this times and we realised that they can signed with one hand.

I picked the photo of our servers.

Here is the photoslides:

photoshow/watch/yR5Gq8NE

Scottishwee35

Edited at 01:42 PM.
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Coming up later

Departed and California...

will make it up soon...

Scottishwee35
Old 19 Jun 09, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
I am sorry that I am not very good with English and hope you understand it and as bsl is my first languagues of English..

I hope you enjoy it...

Scottishwee35
Old 19 Jun 09, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Maz
Imagineer

Deborah, great to see, and bringing back many happy memories.

But, as you know, we both want back!
1994 St Pete's Beach. 2000 Comfort Suites Maingate East/Clearwater. 2005 Clarion Universal 2006 POFQ/Homewood Universal. 2006 POFQ/Boardwalk Villas/RPR 2007 POR/Wonder Cruise/POP. 2008 BCV/Disney Panama Canal Cruise/GCH, DL. 2008 SSR/RPR/BC. 2009 SSR/BCV/Villa. Sept-Oct Magic B2B Cruises/SSR/BCV/Villa. 2010 SSR/Villa. Sept DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise. 2011 Jan-Feb DCL Panama Canal Cruise/GCV/Villa. 2011 Sept-Oct DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise/Villa
Maz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 09, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Deborah, great to see, and bringing back many happy memories.

But, as you know, we both want back!
Maz

Did you see photoslides or did you manage open it?

Scottishwee35
Closed Thread