Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jan 10, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Royal Carribean- Explorer

Hope this is the right thread!
Looking for info on The Explorer cruise ship, was thing of booking next January for our honeymoon. Has anyone been on this ship and what meals are included! Any info would be great!
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 10, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

i am booked on a royal caribbean ship but not this one and i did find the rc website useful for info and also a website called cruise critic (a quick search will bring this up)

on the 2nd one you can find the thread for your cruise and chat with lots of people on the same ship and there is a section for each ship and questions relating to it

i found them both helpful websites when planning my RC cruise
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 10, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jam jar
Imagineer

jam jar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Hi there. We have never been on Explorer but been on Voyager, Mariner and Navigator a total of 5 times. These are all Voyager class which is the same as Explorer.

All meals are included, breakfast, lunch, dinner in the main dinning room and windjammer cafe at the aft end of the ship. There is also pizzas, sanwiches and ice cream available on deck 5 prominade most of the day/nite.

There are 2 speciality restaurants which you have to pay a cover change or around $20 per person. Well worth it in my opinion and great for a special event such as your honeymoon

No drinks are included other than ice water, lemonade, and weird punch stuff that tastes like Dr.pepper. These are only available in the windjammer at meal times.

That's about all I can think of at the min. Oh rooms service is free too. Always good for a late nite pizza after leavin the nightclub hahah

If I can think of anythin else I'll let you know. Iv tons of pics of this class of vessel so just let me know if there is anythin you'd like to see

Hi, I'm Jaimie, but my friends call me JAM
28 trips and counting!
"Your cadaverous parlour, betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching?"

Edited at 11:26 PM.
jam jar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 10, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread