Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Sep 18, 03:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Day 6 no water and the on line domestic

Well I'm up and wide awake again at 5am so it fill this

But that's a not happening so it's 10am at home so
So him indoors gets a face time request he's not picking up so I try the land line ( which after about 3weeks of Spectrum sorting it assure me is working it is ) nope
Still no answer so now I use the last of the bottled water to fill the Kettle .idont function and am certainly anti social being till,I've had my tea and toast in the morning so that sorted I go here for a swim

And then try him again whoa he picks up the phone
I fire off did you pay the flipping water bill youdont pay here they cut you off PTDQ believe me
Of. Course I have then we lose all communication
M thinking he's put the phone down
So I do,face time he picks up we now we don't fight 36 years of marriage has taught us it's not worth it but yes we niggle vent and huff and puff but never ever go to bed not talking so we discuss the no water now for some reason from his end he knows it's been switched off from 5am this morning ( you are all,thinking well you should have had some in the system out here it's diferent water lift systems etc )
Hence the domestic the notice went to his email and he forgot to tell me
So or anybody saw a slightly distressed woman in Haines City Aldi getting water it was me
Him in doors will pay believe me I'm at the moment looking for January flights as wehave a 10 day gap between guests

Edited at 04:02 AM.
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Not a good way to start the morning

Joan
Old 10 Sep 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzny Momma
Excited about Disney

Oh no hope your significant other has now sorted it out and you now have water on tap
Margaret
Dizzny Momma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes the water was off as they were doing something to the water pipes
On the development it came back on around 10am he just forgot to tell me that was all
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Oh no Helen, I can’t function without a cuppa either!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Helen. Not a nice waking up issue. If I don't have 3 mugs of black coffee in the hour that I am up I am unbearable!
Hope it's all sorted now.

Never been January before, should be some good prices for flights around. I know VA had them on for £259 a while ago.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 18, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I would be the same without water for the first cup of tea, so know exactly how you felt. Might be worth checking out the BA sale for January flights, it's funny but every year after Christmas I head to work asking why we don't head to Florida in January bemuses me. I consider it a right miserable month in the UK. Happy to think in December the world of work will be over, so January might be on the list from now on. Hope you bag a bargain flight and escape the cold weather in the North. That will be our aim as well in future.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List