Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I asked this on another thread but didn’t get an answer: if I book and pay for my tickets, what happens if all days are reserved for my trip? Do I get a refund? How does it work?
Don't think anyone knows
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

And, no park hopping, one park per day if you can get a reservation. What fun!
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Warkman58 View Post
And, no park hopping, one park per day if you can get a reservation. What fun!
Hopefully that will change by next year. They've said that's temporary.
Ritz is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mrslfc
Excited about Disney

I changed this years Aug trip to Aug 2021 thinking that by then things we would be back to normal and we wouldnt have to book which parks we wanted to go to in advance and we would be able to park hop etc. Is this not the case? It is our once in a lifetime trip and if I had know this I would have just cancelled
mrslfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrslfc View Post
I changed this years Aug trip to Aug 2021 thinking that by then things we would be back to normal and we wouldnt have to book which parks we wanted to go to in advance and we would be able to park hop etc. Is this not the case? It is our once in a lifetime trip and if I had know this I would have just cancelled
Can you move to 2022 as you shouldn’t have to compromise on a lifetime trip when paying the thousands of pounds you will be paying?
MarkUK is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

My guess is, and it’s only a guess.

Fast passes and park reservations will be open on the same day. So 60 days out. I think they will tie in dinning reservations at the same time as if there’s no “free” dinning anymore (?) then there will be no rush to book restaurants so early.

So basically, book a park, then book fast passes for said park, then book ADR at same park if wanted.

This is just a guess and would make sense, but Disney have been a bit all over the place so who knows what the outcome will be?

The Americans book much later than the rest of us so I’m sure they will be pretty peeved if parks are booked up by the time they get there. That wouldn’t work for them at all.

On a side note: I’ve not booked my daughters into our rooms yet so I’d be miffed if we had to book park before now then couldn’t get them into the same park after I’ve added them?

Edit: I mean for 2021 not 2020 😳

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023

Edited at 10:46 PM.
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrslfc View Post
We are the same hun ... we changed as it's everyone else's first trip (its taken 17 years to get my mam on a plane) ... 11 of us staying yacht club and HRH so costing the price of a small house lol ..

I think by the time we go hopefully things will be as normal as they can be well thats what I keep telling myself xxx
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
KitCat2019
Proud to wear my Ears

Should I buy my disney tickets now?

We are due to go next August 2021. We have an off site villa booked but nothing else yet.

I'm afraid I don't really understand what to do so hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction?

We were going to buy 21 day passes. Should I buy them now? If I do, will they allow me to book all my days from 28 June and what's all the linking people are talking about?

Sorry to asking so many questions. It's a long time since we were last there.

Thanks
KitCat2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
How can TUI/Virgin sell Disney holidays for next year without a guarantee that their customers can actually enter a park whilst there?
We're in this position, booked for May 2021 with VH - Disney & Universal tickets included, we wont get ticket info to link to MDE until about 30 or so days before, by that time there's a huge possibility there's no availability, so what do we do? Paying out over £1200 for tickets we can't use? I'm trying to be optimistic but they're not making it easy!

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
will the water parks even be open
According to Disney's website, the 2 waterparks open same date as Magic Kingdom?
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
My guess is, and it’s only a guess.

Fast passes and park reservations will be open on the same day. So 60 days out. I think they will tie in dinning reservations at the same time as if there’s no “free” dinning anymore (?) then there will be no rush to book restaurants so early.

So basically, book a park, then book fast passes for said park, then book ADR at same park if wanted.
Kat
So if this was the case, you wouldn’t be able to book for next July on Monday? It would be 60 days out? And presumably this would be for onsite guests?
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List