Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Great day
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Great day. So glad you were feeling better it looks like such a lovely resort
Thank you

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better

You've just taken me back a few years, to the days when my children were young enough to also need separating by a cool box on day trips and holidays! It never worked for us either, but we always tried. I can say it gets better, but as they're 21 next week, you might have a while to wait yet.

RPR looks lovely. We've only done HRH for one night before so to stay for 4 nights sounds great.
Thanks Jo! So there is light at the end of the car journey hell tunnel then?! We might have start travelling in separate cars if it gets any worse before then! x

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
RPR sounds fabulous. Can't wait for me kids to be older/braver to make US/IOA worth while!
It won't be long Jodie! In fact, Daniel was 4 when we first went and we all had a good time...

Originally Posted by nasty View Post
Fab day. My two love those water blaster thingys at Ripsaw Falls too. We have many a laugh drenching people further. Evil I know !
Glad I'm not the only nutter who likes to clap at the end of Forbidden Journey. I love that ride. It's my fav at IOA. Glad you're feeling better too.
Thank you . Glad to find out I'm not the only nutter too!

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
A great day Jo. Glad you were feeling better and that club level wash working out well for you all. Shame about HRC being a let down again.

Looking forward to reading about your early morning tomorrow
Thanks Kitty! Hoping to make a start on Day 10 today, I've got a rare day off x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Great day x
Thank you

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
So glad you're feeling better Jo... hope your appetite reappears soon! It's good that you got to use the pool already (twice!), we just didn't have time during our one night stay at RPR, shame really, it was on the to do list.

Nice, easy first day at IOA and the meals at Hard Rock look nice, despite being cold. What possessed the Manager to think that it was a good idea to bring a second meal to a child, or anyone for that matter Still, it made for a cheap day!

Glad the boys were pleased with your surprise... Club Level looks great
Thanks Lynda . We spent so much time at the pool, it was brilliant to have so much down time without feeling like we were wasting time!

I could see Adam eyeing up that second burger but even though he would have had a good go at it, even he knew it wasn't right!

xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sounds like a great day
It really was, thanks for reading

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Great day
Thank you
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

Loved reading this-we are doing four nights club level RPR this August with DD11 and DS14. Driving up after four nights in Miami and like the look of your first day
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Fab day, I love the Universal resort! And the Club level looked great.
Glad you were feeling better too

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Another great read Jo , it's giving me a great appetiser for august , simply can't wait and Daniel has been telling me he can't wait to show me clearwater and the RPR Club Room lol !

Mum x
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
What a great day. We stayed at RPR in 2007 and I loved it. It is such a lovely hotel, so laid back and relaxed. The pool is great too.

Sounds like having a Club room worked out really well for you on this day, hope it is as good for the rest of your days.

x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Another great day, we also stayed club level at RPR for 4 nights in August and loved it. We were there from August 14th so our paths may have crossed! Have read some pretty bad reviews on the hotel since on the Dibb. I agree about not planning your day around the club room hours and it was normally pretty quiet when we went in, apart from the day we checked out and there was no breakfast foodie bits left and the room was heaving lol. Thank you for sharing.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Great day, brought back memories of our stay there last year. Had a fab time even though it was just for 1 night. We would love to stay longer
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
Loved reading this-we are doing four nights club level RPR this August with DD11 and DS14. Driving up after four nights in Miami and like the look of your first day
Ohhhh, you'll love it! We're also back there this year so looking at our countdowns, we might see you there!

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Fab day, I love the Universal resort! And the Club level looked great.
Glad you were feeling better too
Thank you

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
Another great read Jo , it's giving me a great appetiser for august , simply can't wait and Daniel has been telling me he can't wait to show me clearwater and the RPR Club Room lol !

Mum x
Can't wait to be there and share it with you, you'll love it! x

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
What a great day. We stayed at RPR in 2007 and I loved it. It is such a lovely hotel, so laid back and relaxed. The pool is great too.

Sounds like having a Club room worked out really well for you on this day, hope it is as good for the rest of your days.

x
Thanks Lisa. Club Room was brilliant for us, we really didn't know how it work out but it was great and unexpectedly saved us a fortune! X

Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Another great day, we also stayed club level at RPR for 4 nights in August and loved it. We were there from August 14th so our paths may have crossed! Have read some pretty bad reviews on the hotel since on the Dibb. I agree about not planning your day around the club room hours and it was normally pretty quiet when we went in, apart from the day we checked out and there was no breakfast foodie bits left and the room was heaving lol. Thank you for sharing.
Oh how funny, yes I bet we did cross paths - you'll be looking out for yourselves in the background of my photos!

I've been quite surprised by the bad reviews and am just glad we've already been otherwise I'd be worried about our booking for this year. As it happens I can't wait . If I've done my sums right, your check out date was the 18th - we were in there about 9 o'clock but it wasn't busy so we must've missed you. Perhaps we athe all your food x

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Great day, brought back memories of our stay there last year. Had a fab time even though it was just for 1 night. We would love to stay longer
Hi Julia, it's lovely isnt it?! I haven't been reading any trippies lately, but how are you getting on with yours? I'm finding it a slog this time round but seem to be back on a bit of a roll now and have been cracking on with Day 10 today x