Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Sep 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by twinkly-tink View Post
The Epic is one of my favourites from Norwegian. Have only ever sailed independence of the seas on RC.

NCL is our cruise line preference...we love the informality. Now that they are selling all inclusive when booked from UK agent there really should be much else to pay for on-board. Obviously if you book with an overseas agent then just check as this may not be AI.

re the bathroom layout... yes to some it may seem a bit weird but for us we have always found it works...I generally shower whilst DH shaves so no waiting for bathroom to be free... especially if you need to go !

There's plenty to do onboard for kids... Waterslides/rock wall / kids/teen clubs

Having done Epic 4 times she would be my preference +but this we may be a bit biased! )
Totally agree with you on this ...Loved the ship and the layout ...Worked great for us
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scarecrow
Imagineer

scarecrow's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Free drinks will be on offer tomorrow, just had an email from Cruise King.
1990. - somewhere on the 192,2006 - Country Inn and Suites LBK, 2007- LA and San Diego, 2008 - Regal Palms, 2009 - OKW, 2010- Yacht Club, 2011- DCL Magic - Med,2012 - Yacht Club, 2013 - Carnival Sunshine Med cruise, 2014 Carnival Breeze and the Yacht Club

Photo app trip reports Carnival Med Cruise and VA & BA UC & Club indexhttp://http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/reporter-index.php?userid=19933

Pre cruise Med http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...d+cruise+mouse
scarecrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 17, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
I've done Disney a few times (always going to be my favourite) and I've been on the Epic twice which we absolutely loved! There's water slides and bowling - both my kids had a great time in the kids areas. I can't help with RCI but we are going on the Oasis in October. Although we adore the Epic, there's not as much to do on her as some of the RCI ships, but it's usually about the drinks package for us as we do like to partake in a cocktail or several :-)
i have been looking at the excursions at the ports would you recommend any that may be suitable for a 13 yr old girl as i think she would just love to stay and be in the flumes and stay in pool
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 17, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
myvot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I've been quite a few cruises with various companies (NCL, Carnival Royal Caribbean) and Epic is the best ship I've been on.
myvot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

I had the same dilemma and I've gone for the Symphony of the Seas. The newer ship just edged it! The boys loved the look of the slides, flow rider, climbing walls. The list goes on... we are going in May. We decided to go for two inside cabins with a view of Central Park as it was the same price as one oceanview balcony. I've since realised it's a money pit with added tips, excursions, drinks packages but I think we've made the right decision for us. I've not discounted NCL for the future but wanted to try RC after family came back and raved about it. Roll on May and I'll know if I chose correctly!
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List