Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 29 Jun 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Something wrong with those lovely photos. Have you photoshopped the rain out ?
Haha, actually it was a bit ddiflas in Newquay today but it doesn’t show on the photos!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Dorset this week

DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Sorry I don’t have any photos, but today we’ve been back to Newquay Wales and done a dolphin spotting boat trip, it was wonderful, we saw a pod of about 25 a way out, then on our way back a mother and calf swam alongside the boat, really special and only £15pp if anyone is heading that way this summer I’d highly recommend it x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Sorry I don’t have any photos, but today we’ve been back to Newquay Wales and done a dolphin spotting boat trip, it was wonderful, we saw a pod of about 25 a way out, then on our way back a mother and calf swam alongside the boat, really special and only £15pp if anyone is heading that way this summer I’d highly recommend it x
We are there in a few weeks time and this sounds wonderful. How did you book this, and who with? We’d definitely be interested in booking. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday 😄
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
We've just come back from a mini break as we were due to fly out to Michigan to see my brother this week.
Did a "Wine Experience" stay at Llanerch Vineyard 🙂

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We are there in a few weeks time and this sounds wonderful. How did you book this, and who with? We’d definitely be interested in booking. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday 😄
DD, we booked online beforehand but you can just book on the day, there’s a kiosk on the harbour, we went with Dolphin Spotting boat trips, I waited until the day we traveled here, looked at the weather forecast and chose the day with lightest winds forecast! I’m not great on boats, we were very lucky the sea was like a mill pond, in fact the guide said it was much calmer than usual. I’m not sure if you’ve been to Newquay before, but we parked on Church Road pay and display, you can only pay by card no cash, and it’s quite a steep hill down to the harbour, I hope you get to do it, it was very special we loved it x
Old 1 Jul 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Again can I thank everyone so many brilliant pictures keep it up.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
DD, we booked online beforehand but you can just book on the day, there’s a kiosk on the harbour, we went with Dolphin Spotting boat trips, I waited until the day we traveled here, looked at the weather forecast and chose the day with lightest winds forecast! I’m not great on boats, we were very lucky the sea was like a mill pond, in fact the guide said it was much calmer than usual. I’m not sure if you’ve been to Newquay before, but we parked on Church Road pay and display, you can only pay by card no cash, and it’s quite a steep hill down to the harbour, I hope you get to do it, it was very special we loved it x
Thank you, we have been before but not for many years. I’m looking forward to seeing the area again
Old 1 Jul 21, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Sorry for sidetracking cartoonp

Some more photos from our trip this week in Dorset
Old 2 Jul 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
London Determination. First trip back to London since before the first lockdown. Life in London seems back to normal. Although traffic is a lot less than before.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0364.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	65550  
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List