Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 18 Dec 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm not sure the current show format works well either. Its asking a lot to find a dozen young wannabe entrepreneurs interested and able to go on the show each with a good and original business plan every year. I would rather there was a pool of potential startups chosen by the show/Sugar's team and the contestants compete for the right to go into business with one of the ideas.

Edited at 04:53 PM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
I'm not sure the current show format works well either. Its asking a lot to find a dozen young wannabe entrepreneurs interested and able to go on the show each with a good and original business plan every year. I would rathor there was a pool of potential startups chosen by the show/Sugar's team and the contestants compete for the right to go into business with one of the ideas.

or they get a group of startups film them for a year and Sugar chooses which on has made the most ££/shown the most potential, that we cut all the "i will make millions" B##### and cut to the chase and see who can actually turn a good profit

the current format is a long drawn out dragons den imo
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

To be honest there were so many no hopers this year , from the hysterical giggler to the Jewish lad looking for kosher bakery items in a Turkish supermarket that I wonder what the unsuccessful applicants were like
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
To be honest there were so many no hopers this year , from the hysterical giggler to the Jewish lad looking for kosher bakery items in a Turkish supermarket that I wonder what the unsuccessful applicants were like
Less attractive versions of the successful ones I suspect
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List